Am I alone in thinking it's really rude an degenerate to show lots of skin at the gym?

Am I alone in thinking it's really rude an degenerate to show lots of skin at the gym?

It's hard for me to respect anyone that doesn't wear a hoodie/sweatpants at the gym.

Yeah you homo. Nothing better than slutty gym attire.

t.gymcel

You have low self esteem please work on that

I agree. Showing skin is needlessly provocative. Men should cover up.

t. homosexual

Did I hit a nerve sweetie?

>Sweetie

LONDOOOOOOON

Depends on the climate. Thanks look ridiculous going to the gym in their basketball pants and high socks. Dutch look ridiculous going to the gym in their spandex pants wrapping around their genitals.

Motherfucker once you start squatting big boy weight sweatpants are not an option.

I need significant crotch play. I've destroyed so many cotton Rugby Shorts.

t. someone who looks at anyone but themselves and cares about what they're wearing

I think we know who the true closeted homosexual is here

>Motherfucker once you start squatting big boy weight sweatpants are not an option.

False.

there's a good chance you're ashamed of your body and projecting onto people you're jealous of, just give it some thought

>sweetie
>roastie

thats a bodybuilder and those arent sweats those are compression tights

I wear 5" inseam shorts and a tank/singlet everyday to gym. Idgaf about being modest I care about being comfortable, specially since I'm a cardiofag and run at least 4 miles a day.

Army Gym so I don't think people really care. Some dudes wear ranger panties and shit

>It doesn't say JUICY across the ass

not alone op

kek

Tank tops for shoulder workouts, regular shirts for rest

>wearing hoodie in the gym
I bet you wear your hoodie up as well. I can only look down at these neet losers larping as assasins creed.

You're a loser if you actually able to spot a neet from just looking at them.

A normie wouldn't even know what a neet is, you fucking loser, larping as a normie.

People who wear hoodies at the gym are literally this picture.

neet spotted

>sweatpants and hoodie

Nigga do you even break a sweat at gym?

>tfw when too pussy to work out and actually get blood flowing so has to rug up

I wear tight shit that makes me look good, you know, the whole reason most of us lift?

I don't want your respect you pathetic faggot salami fuck.

I'll wear a hoodie during my warm up. Once I'm warm enough I'll take it off and lift in a regular t-shirt. But I do agree that wearing a hoodie during the entire workout is pretty gay, even though it makes you sweat more.

>degenerate! degenerate! degenerate!

I wish you stupid fucking nerds would get over your repressed sexuality and stop throwing it in everyone's faces

I sweat so fucking much it's like someone is lightly sponging me as soon as I'm 2 sets in. I wear a hoodie just so I can use it as a sweat rag after I take it off.

Also whine about it more faggot you can't make me do shit

Insha allah we will all be bowerlifting 2/3/4/5 in thobe and burqa
Sharia-Compliant Fitness Club when?

Those are clearly sweats. Look at the bottom

Gymnasium then (Ancient Greece)
>literally means "to train naked", so everybody can appreciate the glorious male body and pay tribute to the Gods
>open air, exposure to the sun (D3, healthy tanning, fresh air), calming sounds of nature
>philosophers often held lectures around the gymnasium and intellectual discussions were encouraged between athletes, public libraries were nearby, as the Greeks considered physical health/training and education/intellectual training as intrinsically complementary
>ultimate goal was to honor the Gods, pursue introspection and learn about self-discipline, the natural and moral way
>no women allowed, as they of course belonged in the kitchens, homosexuality was proudly accepted as a logical lifestyle, since men were rightfully viewed as the superior gender

'Gyms' now
>People wearing ugly clothes that hide the body, symbols of consumerist vanity and capitalist excess, sponsors/brand logos everywhere, typically "frat bro" sense of style with overly tight tanktops and stupid ironic taglines
>closed buildings in concrete towers, air conditioner, loud lowest-common denominator radio pop "music", vulgar "bitches & money"-obsesed hip-hop or anger-fueled satan-worshipping rocknroll
>corp. logos everywhere
>meatheads spouting broscience, "yo bro did you watch the game last night?", bragging about unrewarding sexual intercourses with drunk club harlots
>ultimate goal is to have abs to impress women, men are turning into self-obsessed metrosexuals, fitness culture is plagued by vanity, anti-intellectualism and marketing scams, steroids are commonplace, beauty standards became distorted thanks to steroids bodybuilding (the ugly, veined, dry skin look), cardio and health are frowned upon
>dumb women trying to distract serious athletes while doing useless routines, homosexuality has become an ironic meme "no homo" as if something to be ashamed of when men are objectively superior to women and it's perfectly logical to prefer them

dude I cant go to the gym.
I cant control my eyes .............

As long as the torso is covered it's cool IMO i hate when girls wear half shirts though. Back sweat everywhere.

Kek that last point it right on.

You're not even Greek, shut the fuck up.