How do you show off your gains in public without having it being too obvious...

How do you show off your gains in public without having it being too obvious? I have a date tonight and I want to show myself off in the best, most alpha light.

I was thinking of going and pretending to be all Driver-like. Don't say much, act mysterious, and show off random feats of strength when I get the chance. It's my first so I don't really know much, but I want her to notice me and my gains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hnPwR3QcCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this pasta? Sounds autistic bro, don't do that. Be yourself, but try to crack a lot of jokes. Women like humour.

Just wear this and only this. It shows your gains and confidence.

If someone has gains worth noticing they don't have to do anything special for people to notice them.

I wear collared shirts with the sleeves rolled up and cross my arms frequently to show of the sweet forearm gains.

Broads have a weird thing for ripped forearms. Don't know why, don't care. Occasionally you get one awkward enough she'll ask to trace your veins with her fingers, which feels weirdly erotic.

>Don't say much

Ask her questions about herself that she'll like answering, try to follow along. This'll prompt her to perhaps ask questions about you, don't be modest and informative. Try and give good answers but also finish back up to her, aim is to get her to do more talking than you.

I wear shorts after I get off work and I cant people mirin at the results of my squats

If you have gains that are worthy of showing off then wearing fitting clothes will do all of the work necessary. If you don't have enough gains to do that, then you're gonna have to go out and get yourself a personality

this

Definitely not, it's happening in a bit
Don't joke around like that
I don't roid so

What is the rationale for chapless underwear?

G L U T E S
Better idea than yours.

> Don't say much, act mysterious, and show off random feats of strength when I get the chance

Couldn't possibly fail man, go for it

Literally TRYING to put yourself on the spectrum to muscular? Do you want to be a meat head? Just be the life of the party. The only thing better than being aesthetic is being aesthetic and intelligent.

Will do since I haven't gotten better ideas, I will let you know how it goes. It's almost summer-like here, so I might take off my shirt, so she'll see my killer abs

I feel like I already know how this will end

>this episode again

Legit bring a hammer. Every woman I've gone with has been aroused by it because they know that I mean business. Not shitting you, it's amazing

>doesn't roid
>has gains worth showing off

okey

That shit doesnt work in real life man.

And you dont look like ryan gosling so dont do it

Hire someone you know to attack you. Srs
>walking down alley with qt3.14
>mugger appears (your friend) demands you both hand over wallets while wielding knife
>you laugh at his face and say some alpha shit like"heh now why would i do that?"
>your friend lunges at you, you duck causing him to slightly cut your date you then proceed to steven segal him
>"the mugger" flees for his life while you proceed to take qt3.14 back to your place where you will have all the required medicine to heal her wound.
>After she is feeling all good she will have no other option then to have sex with you
>profit

I ACTUALLY WANT THESE.

wooh. i normally wear girls gym shorts for boxers and my dick hangs out makes the ladies Super Wet and makes me feel Super Alpha.

one every season

this is absolutely a pasta. OP might not be doing the pasta, but it IS a pasta. it was some greentext story about how a guy just pretending to be ryan gosling from drive to compensate alphaness. and it ends with him lying about never seeing it or some shit. its absolutely a pasta though holy shit

this OP, nothing could go wrong

do you really have that shitty of a personality that you cant entertain a girl for one evening and want to somehow blow her away with physical attributes?
and worst of all, you want to mimick a shitty ryan reynolds movie.
hey since we are doing that movie shit, why don't you come and let me screw your brains out ontop of a fucking mountain you giant blatant fairy fuck

got it stab her.

deadlift your car into the parking lot 3 sets of 10

forgot the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=7hnPwR3QcCU

>accidentally stab your date

>Don't say much, act mysterious, and show off random feats of strength when I get the chance.

what the fuck is wrong with you

DAT ASS.

how do i body like that.

This is OP I've just come back from the date

>pick up her from her home, playing drive soundtrack via bluetooth in the car
>she asks me questions but I don't say much at all
>she keeps me asking why I have a hammer and I just mostly reply "yeah" and "you'll see"
>we arrive at my favorite sushi place, she doesn't really seem interested
>I order sashimi, green tea, and sake for both of us, she barely touches anything on her plate
>after about 15 minutes she stands up to go to bathroom and a little bit later the owner tells me I have to leave
>I don't tip any of them and then get shown out by the owner

Really shitty evening, wasted my time, it didn't work out. I have no idea what you were talking about, but the hammer definitely did NOT work.
I'm going to try this next time in some variation, we'd need to rehearse it a little before the date night. I could potentially use a hammer in that scenario.
All the Chads do it, I know a dude from my uni seminar that doesn't talk at all during class and the girls basically through themselves at him. And he's no more jacked than I am

Holy fuck. If I were in her position, I'd do the same. If I was on a date with a silent dude I barely knew and he had a visible hammer in his car without explaining what its for (and, worse yet, said "you'll see" when asked about it), I'd assume the worst. I'd assume that he was going to threaten me with it and rape me, or bludgeon me with it. She probably thinks she just barely avoided being in the news as a victim of violence and/or rape. It looks to her like she just closely escaped a nightmare -- and not just the "terrible boring date" kind.

Pro tip: do NOT carry anything that looks like a weapon. If you keep a gun or w/e in your car for self-protection reasons, hide it. There are too many news articles dedicated to date violence and date rape. The average woman is going to be alert and pay close attention to anything that could pose a threat to her well-being for good reason. You didn't look manly -- you looked threatening and it scared her off.

Wear Fitted pure black tee, some light wash jeans and some nice looking shoes and that's it

pure concentrated autism

Adding on:
The "silent & mysterious" attitude doesn't work well for most guys. It's an overrated cliché and is rarely done well. Based on what you've said here, it seems like your persona was really forced and unnatural. Try to put your best self forward (or at least something close to it) instead of trying to embody something that's nothing like you. As the cheesy saying goes, "don't try to become someone you're not."

Let's say you successfully adopted the persona you were trying to imitate. If the date goes well and you eventually end up in a relationship with the girl, then wouldn't it be exhausting trying to keep up the persona all the time just for the sake of "true advertising"? It's just not sustainable.

You took her to YOUR favorite restaurant? HAHAHAHA. Now you can never show your face in there again!

>manlet hero in action

Why would you need to stay silent and mysterious? Its normal to behave different on first dates than after a few weeks or month of relationship.

> Its normal to behave different on first dates than after a few weeks or month of relationship.
>t. woman

Because he's a faggot.

turbo autist

Kek, dubs of wisdom

Aut of ism.

Elloit's spirit has taken over this poor boy's body

You cant be serious

Girls ask me all the time if I lift and i'm a dyel

Maybe you're right. However... I can understand acting a bit different, but not a complete 180 difference like what this guy seems to be attempting to achieve. I'm a very honest person in that I'm never NOT "myself" with others so I have a different background when it comes to this stuff.

>Veeky Forums help i took advice to fake a mugging to impress a girl and she got cut badly and bled out
>what muscles does using a hacksaw work
>whats the most aesthetic way to wear a prison jumpsuit
>does black semen contain more protein? Trying to gainsmax

This but buy it in shinny gold.

You're a fuckin' weirdo, dude.

>tfw lean but not vascular
>tfw oneitis has said that veins are the hottest thing a guy can have
I pray to Shiva, let me die

>Hire someone to stab your date
I'm literally crying from laughter

tfw same boat

Life is not one of your chinese cartoons

Bless your autistic soul

she negged you so that you'll try to prove yourself to her. but if you do that, you'll fail the test and never get to fuck her. maybe get fucked by her with a strapon, but that's your best possible outcome if you let a comment like that get to you.

2/10 for effort. way over the top though

If you fake it long enough you might actually become whoever you're acting as.
>be me
>16 and beta
>didn't talk much
>went to a summer camp type deal
>new people
>decided to pimp up my appearance, new clothes, haircut etc
>acted alpha (was seriously exhausting at the beginning)
>got laid for the first time and dated with two girls from that camp
>my behaviour and attitude started comig naturally after a while
>mfw I'm actually alpha now

after the mugging incident she would probably want you to call the police
Not that good idea

I agree, bring and Cary around a hammer

ayy gurl are you a beaver

dam

You can be quiet and mysterious if you're able to avoid giving off a serial killer vibe, which OP definitely gave off. If I was a woman in a car with somebody who had a hammer in there for no reason besides "You'll see" I would call 911 from the bathroom of the place as soon as I showed up. Be more similar to yourself, instead of trying to be mysterious.

>People like this exist

>tfw have to wear this every time i train or my testies will explode

>People like this exist
sole for our amusement

*solely