What do I do if I have REALLY wide hips?

What kind of workouts should I be doing to look better? Should I be doing planks & sideplanks? I know I can't achieve the V line, but what CAN I do?

Also, is there any way to shrink hip size because surgery? I know it's a dumb question but I am relatively new to the world of fitness.

Pic related is not me, but I look almost the same.

I wish I could make you my trap gf

>5'10"
>35 inch hip circumference
I could probably lose a little more weight, but still feels bad man

Child birth will come easy for you

Pullups + lateral raises. Adding width up top will bring the shoulder/waist ratio further in your favour.

i am destined to be a trap then

>6'
>40"

brehs, just get thiccer anyway.

mtf trans

realize that no one outside of your head or Veeky Forums gives a fuck and move on with your life

no no no silly user thats not a workout!

You know how people say to do squats three times a week if it's your weak spot? You should do OHP and upright rows three times a week.

Let me blow you please

What you need to do son is to fucking lift

thanks will remember these

get your core, lats, and shoulders as thick as possible

wide back, bigger shoulders, bigger legs, also better posture
I used to think it was a curse but I think it looks kinda cool now how it goes out at the hips, small waist then even further out at the lats
wide hips makes your quads look much bigger too

Don't listen to anyone who tells you to do a specific exercise.

Here's the deal: everyone's built a little different. BUT everyone looks bad if fat, everyone looks kind of weird and gangly if skinny (like OP), and everyone looks great jacked.

So basically just do the normal stuff to look good and don't worry about minor shit beyond your control like bone structure

ellipticals, treadmills and zumba

Go bane mode, or Hercules mode

>child bearing hips
Bear children

jesus christ your torso looks weird in relation to your shoulders. Nice lats doe.

Wide hips, short clavicles : doomed genetically. so you'll have to train a lot your shoulders (lateral) to look better.
Also, simply lift this is a DYEL body.

>Dont be discouraged by those genetics, at least you can only look better

>wide hips, wide clavicles, barrel chest

What do I do with my Neanderthal body?

Tom Hardy was a fatty in batman. Clearly a bulk gone wrong.

Is this really true though?

It's kinda like saying no one cares if you're fuck ugly

Fuck. Mirin. Are you natty?

>gf
stop lying to yourself faggot

Jojo mode

That's your waist, not your hips.

thanks, the hips really showed when I had none
yes of course, gym lighting adds like 5 kg of muscle
thanks

Bruh it looks so disproportionate because of your ribcage. Expand your ribcage like you're taking a really deep breath, and hold it there when you exhale. Keep it like that as long as you can throughout the day, and workout like that. Eventually you'll have a base and posture that you won't need to consciously do so. Shit posture and breathing, biggest issue.

You too, you breathe like a retard.t. Doctor

no I don't, I walk with my chest up and shoulders back normally

Doesn't matter, you don't breathe through your shoulders and most of the time you shouldn't breath through your chest you mong. Keep your chest up, flare your ribs out and take deep breaths. If you can't maintain that through the day you have a weak middle back(shit posture) and aren't breathing through your diaphragm properly. Genetics aren't wholly to blame, your bad habits have affected you the most, and you can either choose to lay it off or you can improve. I wouldn't be saying this if it wasn't blatantly obvious from the way your abdominal muscles sit.

>breathing through your diaphragm
I'm looking up videos about it, I don't breathe through my chest at all, also what's with the insults? do you get bullied a lot? genuinely curious

Still gotta expand that ribcage bud. Nah, but solid armchair analysis, I'm just tired of people making excuses and blaming genetics, and then going so far out of the way to do everything else they can to hide the problem instead of fixing it. There are threads like this every week, full of people giving nonadvice, and honestly it's getting to be just as bad as fatties.
The keys we're looking at here are the angle of your ribs, the way you have almost no obliques or serratus, which at your size in other areas is baffling, and that your lower rectus bulges out to compensate for your middle back.

I swear, no one here even lifts

I've looked into it, I'll try fixing it, thanks nerd

routine?

can't tell if I'm being trolled but here I wrote this ages ago, then I did strong lifts for a few months, then messed around, now on a program I wrote for myself just aiming for hypertrophy again

Any time bud, I'm sure you're a good guy this is just how I get my message across. Have this fire pic.

6'4, 30" 194lbs am i gonna make it?

You're completely missing a core, work on that and you'll fill out for sure. AND EAT YOU PUSSBOY

Think about it, do you know a guy that is REALLY fit, do you care about him? No, no one cares.

I know myself and I care desu

Hi Veeky Forums, i've been doing strength routines since i started lifting 3 years ago. i did Stronglifts, then Texas method, then Candito's 6 week for strength when gains were slowing down. The thing is, i've got wide hips and while i enjoy training for strength and accept my genetic flaws, i recognize that i need to work more on my arms, shoulders and abs, all of which are lagging behind chest, back and legs.

So, can you recommend me a routine which focuses more on upper body hypertrophy, considering that i'm not a novice anymore? would enjoy lifting 4-5 times a week

Lift. Put extra work on your lats and delts. Do that and you'll look better than 90% of people.