TFW small girls at my gym lift more than me

>TFW small girls at my gym lift more than me

I don't want to lift anymore. This is embarrassing.

I know that feel too well user. There is this asian thiccie at my gym thats 5'2" and destroys any pr

>did 3pl8 dl
>2x10 265 squat
>looks like petite japanese school girl

Where the fuck does she put it

You do realise that if you stop now, they'll only increase the gap and you'll be more pathetic.

Lift and close the gap in your favour. Then overtake them.

In 6 months you will surpass her in all lifts except for maybe the squat. Eat right user, think about the future. Also, at the gym nobody gives a shit about you. Why do you think they do? It's all in your head

You're telling me no one judges a man lifting a lot less than, next to a small asian girl?

>2x10 265 squat

Fuck that's hot

Yeah, nobody, they're too busy lifting to even look.

I dont believe you.

Most people don't, and the ones that do are assholes so who fucking cares?

I'm a fat fuck white guy living in Japan, with a small circumcised dick. I was terrified to go to an hot spring because of how gross I look, and being a foreigner I thought everyone would stare at me.

Nobody fuckin' cared. They aren't there to look at some weirdo, they are doing their own shit.

on sens are the fucking bomb. I'd go every day if they were in the states.

I don't believe you don't believe him

why are you in japan, davido kun?

2 reps for ten sets? otherwise i call BS

I had no idea what to do with my life and debated teaching, so I figured teaching overseas would be a good test.

I wouldn't mind finding a wife here, but I'm fat so that shit isn't happening until I get Veeky Forums

I'm not saying Japanese women are shallow, I'm saying fat people are ugly.

I've seen a woman squat 5 1/2 plates. Granted she was black and had a huge ass and giant thighs

Gym is quite possibly the only place you won't be judged unless you go to a basic bitch womyn gym.

i witnessed a Russian girl squat 3x3 315 and it was before i could lift that much. but its not common even in local comps for a woman to max over 250lb at all. especially under 6'

Where / how did you learn moon runes?

i dont. i normally only judge scrubs who have been at the gym for as many years as me and still look exactly the same. Or huge dudes doing half reps who come over and tell me I'm using too much bicep while i incline bench dumbbells.

I can't read or write kanji at all and only speak basic sentences.

If that's what is holding you back don't sweat it.

they let you speak english entirely to your class?

Japan has the not great idea that English should taught in English within the school system.

Actual Japanese teachers don't follow that, but most insist that Assistant Language Teachers do. One reason at get brought over is to expose students to natural English, speaking Japanese to them would defeat the purpose.

Tfw this guy lifts more than all of Veeky Forums combined

This is probably the most Veeky Forums comment I've seen in a while.