What flavor of sippi's is the best?

in your opinion

black sips are the best sips

GOTTA LOVE EM RED SIPS

t. fat fuck

Ultra black, not the originals.

c'mon man, do you even sip?

I love blue sips. They also look the best.

former energy drink addict here (yes, it's an addiction when you consume it daily)

Ever wondered how a zero carbs drink can taste somewhat good? Aspartame and SODIUM. Both of which is garbage for you.
Seriously stop wasting your money, it's really not healthy to consume those

in my opinion monster is the worst tasting of all the energy drinks i've tried, those being monster, rockstar, redbull, and mtn dew kickstart. I like rockstar the best. they all only have a measly 80mg caffeine, so you should really just get cheap ass caffeine pills or get a 5hr energy, which has a much more respectable 200mg caffeine. regardless of the marketing, sterilized bull piss and none of the other bullshit does fuck all for energy. its all caffeine

Aspartame has been researched more than any other artificial flavor in existence, and is proven completely safe. Fuck off retard

>sodium is garbage for you

quite the opposite, as all cells in your body need it to function. in excess it is bad, though there are worse things to consume in excess than sodium

i agree artificial sweeteners are categorically bad for you

the juice zeros and peach tea are objectively the best

Yall fuckers can do what you want, but don't complain of high blood pressure within a few years

every time I go to the doctor my blood pressure is fine. I eat well. Just saying there are worse things to consume in excess than fucking salt, and surely the high blood pressure can be remedied by adequate hydration as sodium is an ion and your kidneys can just dump it

alright well how many energy drinks do you consume in a day, and for how many years ?

zero. like I've said before, I'll just get a 5hr energy because it has way more caffeine

Rockstar Blackout

ultra red? or assault?

Ssips latino, amigo

Purps are objectively the best, blacks are the worst, whites are shit, blues are good

purp > blue > white > black

Blue > white > black > red > purple

Even Monster knows this, I know because my dad works for Monster

Purps are fucking iffy based on brand though. One company's purple blackcurrant is another's purple aniseed nightmare.

Aspartame is completly safe. Its something like 100x more sweet than sugar so the levels you use it are far lower than suger. This makes it a lot more healthy based on sheer volume. Try to read once in a while

Always Ultra White

>not drinking Scandinavian grade-a FAXE KONDI sips

t. nonsipper