Cured from chinletism

Sup Veeky Forums, ask a former chinlet who just went through orthognathic surgery anything.

pic related: not me but similar result.

That looks magical. Cost?

You feel better now?

Damn son a 3/10 to a 5.5/10 that's pretty fucking good.

Do they do that through the mouth?

cost me around 20 000 including braces with private health without it would've been around 30 000+ I live in Australia btw

Right now I'm still recovering from surgery but it looks/feels a lot better
If you read the post you'll see that's not me, I'd say was around a 7 and now 8.5
They do it through the mouth so it's completely invisible.

welp. 20000 buckerinos, guess i will stay a chinlet

My chin is ok, but I want a square jaw. Is there an implant for that? I don't want to move my jaw bones.

>20 000
14,918 usd?

Mind you I did it with the best surgeon in my state you could probably do the whole thing for half the price but I woudn't reccomend getting a shitty surgeon and risking a fuck up.

Probably however It's not plastic surgery, it's to fix a bad bite, the better looks are more of a side effect

Yeah prices might differ in the US of A as well. Shit is overpriced around here.

It's 20k-40k in the states for the same surgery.

Can someone find me a photo of a dude who's really jacked but has a small chin? I don't think I've ever seen one.

So it's cheaper to use freedom bucks and get it done down under.

>I'd say was around a 7 and now 8.5
lol

Will decreasing my body fat make my situation better?

I'm about 20-25% body fat

Nigger and gyno /10

Are you still insecure?

Shaving that shit facial hair will help.

:(
But dropping to maybe like 15-18 will make my chin/jawline more pronounced yes?

No really, shave that scraggly ass excuse for a beard, that shit repels every chick you ever interacted with. Try again in a couple of years.

>caring about women
>existing for women
>being this whipped
Lma0

Your jaw is normal. Maybe dropping weight will help but it wont change much.
But that facial hair is garbage. Removing that will help more than a few % bf.

Then why worry about your jaw?

Just answer the question
I swear this place is one of the shittest boards sometimes

I don't know man, I used to have a full goatee and that helped me quite well, can you grow more than that and shape it?

I never had problem with talking to women if that's what you mean.Either way I did this to fix my teeth/bite not for anyone else.

Well what do you fucking think, of fucking course lower bf% will pronounce your jawline. Don't ask retarded questions, think for like two seconds.

Pic related has the worst chin genetics
He's like some mutt of American Indian, Thai, and some other bullshit

yes it will.

If you have the need to ask something like this, it means you don't know basic shit and you won't ever make it

Your genetics is still shit.