What is Veeky Forums drinking to stay hydrated during the day/workouts? I mostly only drink tapwater. Is it bad?

What is Veeky Forums drinking to stay hydrated during the day/workouts? I mostly only drink tapwater. Is it bad?

I just drink water. shit is dope.

also tapwater quality depends on where you live

You need water to build muscle. Other than a soda or two a month. I only drink water.

>Drinking water with chemicals in it that turns the frogs gay
>ISHYGDDT

Water quality is really good around here and I don't drink any soda. But I sometimes think I'm missing out on minerals from only drinking tapwater. Anybody else got such experience?

The fuck are you talking about?

Calcium, magnesium etc.

Does anyone else never feel thirsty during lifting?

Supplements, milk? Are you this stupid? I don't even understand this thread

Extra calcium and magnesium is a meme. Eating a balanced diet will provide all nutrients you need.
There is actually evidence that drinking milk might give you more brittle bones.

Meant to reply to

Drinking tap water is like being a science experiment.

Enjoi your mystery pharmaceuticals anons

Well, if you live in an area that adds fluoride to the water then enjoy our low IQ and all the retarded children you're going to have.

Only brawndo. Not a dog that drinks water from toilet!

I used to drink straight tap water from my gym water fountain, but then I started noticing when I poured it out post-workout that the water was faintly brown.

I still only drink water during workouts, but now I bring my own that I've brita filtered first.

>drinking tap water
Top kek you know the government puts fluoride in it right? Shit turns even frogs gay

Warm lemon and ginger water. A small sip in between sets. Not even memeing.

I only drink distilled water, i don't tr

OK gaiz anyway to know what's in my water?

>not understanding dosage or the fact that frogs' physiology is radically different from ours

I noticed this too, but i just brought my own brita filter to the gym

Probabaly 5 a day #sipboys

I wish. I go through half a gallon during my workouts (only 1 hour 15 minutes)

Water

nigga u guna die.
my friend had 8 in one morning and had to go to hospital.