How do I build a wide neck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IxXumNYpBFI
youtube.com/watch?v=5gHu6By2GMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

neck bridges

start with benched ones, else you gonna hurt yourself

neck curls and neck bridges

aren't bench bridges supposed to be harder?

I never even thought of it before /fit but if your neck isn't at least as wide as your jaw then there is no reason to lift.

no, the inclined ones put more weight and stress onto your neck, thus having a higher risk of injury.

if the bench bridges are still hard, then one should first start with the wall

Get a neck harness

I'm not op but I switched from regular neck bridges to bench bridges because they felt way harder as the muscles have to keep the neck straight in neck bridges they just have to keep the full exension, I'm not sure if that makes sense
if you're doing reps of moving neck bridges or whatever it's called then it's better

jeff cavalliere would not agree

look up alpha destiny. he has loads of shit on neck training. make sure to always do extention, flexion, and side flexion excercises

BARBELL SHRUGS FOR YOUR BACK NECK YOU REDNECK

go heavy on shrugs, deadlifts, ohp

This, stop with neck bridges right away brehs

just watch some slipknot live shows and headbang along with them

No thanks, I prefer metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=IxXumNYpBFI

That applies to very few people who don't already lift or roid. Or people with no jaw of course.

ok then mute the vidoe and play other music over it. nobody cares about your music taste here. OP just wanted to know how to make neck gains

get >15% bf

desu the best and most fun is simply headbanging to a good song.

because he has a faggot neck. also youtube.com/watch?v=5gHu6By2GMA

>Curling lmao 1pl8 with your fucking neck for 100 reps

What's wrong with that?
Assuming you can do 100x3 with that weight, it's light enough not to be dangerous

Jesus christ man lifting 20 kilos 100 times with your neck? you'd need to have a strong fucking neck.

The guy said he's got an 18 inch neck

It's not that hard. Got up to 25kgx100 for 3 sets before I even hit a 200lb bench press.

Lmao bullshit. With bigger numbers than that my necks still barely 17. Alphadestiny does waaay more work for his neck than just that.

>ruining your frame with a huge-ass neck
>JUST
Also, what mode is this?

occupational hazard mode

also you surely meant
>ruining your frame with skinny-ass upper body

he looks like an amish and talks like a wigger. some good points in the vid though, bravo manlet destiny.

do metal

>tfw no george fisher neck