Boogie is going to prove all of you wrong

youtu.be/j2nfm4A0R8E?t=5m15s

>lost 60 lbs in 6 years
>has tried every diet but nothing has worked
>went to every doctor and nutritionist
>they all say the issue is the child abuse he suffered
>can't be trusted to feed himself, so he resigned himself to the fact that he needs a Gastric Bypass
>no other surgeon would do it because he's too large
>surgeon said he'll do the surgery in the mid July

Well Veeky Forums? He's going to have the last laugh you know.

You mean 6 pounds in 6 years right?
I lost that much in the dump I had this morning.

I hope he does, its nice to see someone sort their life out

But i dont think he will

Losing weight when you're obese is the easiest fucking thing to do. You don't even have to exercise, all you have to do is stop eating like a fucking degenerate pig. That's it. Been there, done that.

Overall he seems like a nice guy, but fuck me he's a pathetic bitch. God forbid he eats less than 2000 kcal a day.

LARD GARGLING

Hi boogie

triple dubs confirms it

Woah

SAGE

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING FATTY GENERAL

> Surgeons refusing to do it because his weight makes it too risky
> One Jew surgeon willing to do it anyway

Yeah he's probably gonna die in surgery. If nearly every doctor you talk to says "The risk of surgery is too high" don't go trusting Dr. Nick when he says he can do it.

Oh my god, who cares? You guys have been spamming this dude for a quarter of a fucking century. If he want's to get in shape he will, if he doesn't he will continue to be fat. People will only do something if they really want to, if they don't it doesn't matter how much you cheer the dude will continue to remain fat.

sounds like he's betting it all on this surgery working

and by 'working' I mean permanently removing his appetite
doesn't work that way, sink or swim, and he's been trying to swim his entire life apparently

There's a myriad of ways it can go wrong
I'm putting my money on him not following the pre-op diet and his liver being too big to reach the stomach
then back to square one

hope he fucking busts his gut seams, the fat fuck

>has tried every diet but nothing has worked

So he didn't try at all. He just thought about them

5 10 520 lbs= bmi of 74.6

Good lord, bmi isn't supposed to be a high score boogie

Hope he makes it. Don't think he will.

> tfw you realise your time on this earth is extremely limited and realistically by the time you're mid 20s you're too old to achieve certain goals in life.

> tfw you remember you spend your time meticulously stalking & posting about youtube personalities you claim to hate but can never stop talking about.

Imagine how mad the beta cucks over at Veeky Forums are going to be once Boogie2988™ loses the weight.

Surgery can not help a shitty bad habit of eating poorly. It's treating the symptom not the problem. Boogie reads all this shit and it's obvious he cares enough to listen. But damn is staying below 1,000 grams of sodium and 40 grams of sugar, staying away from fast food,candy and dairy really difficult?

desu I'm happy for him if he is able to lose weight but on the other side I'm still thinking if he will continue eating shit.

If trips he croaks tonight

>by the time you're mid 20s you're too old to achieve certain goals in life
like what? so i know what to not even try since its too late

this

he will just tear his stomache trying to sate the appitite

A career in law or medicine is almost certainly off the table for numerous reasons.

If you wanna be a jet pilot you can't

If you wanna be an air traffic controller you cant.

Etc

good thing i had no intention of ever being any of those things

>only dubs
What did kek mean by this?

Ok.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE YOU THIN PEASANTS

*blocks boogie's path*

He dies tomorrow if dubs

god damn it

If dubs Boogie will survive the surgery and stop being overweight.

if dubs boogie dies in his sleep tonight

jesus christ.

only thing I can think of is an athlete because most have been training since a very young age, there are exceptions but it's unlikely you can pick up weightlifting mid 20s and go to the olympics

the things you listed are possible, don't understand why they wouldn't

is that the same person?? she looks kinda cute now

25 is too old for air traffic controller school, you would be admitted.

25 is too old for jet pilot school, you won't be admitted.

These are literal cutoffs, as in it actually says on the criteria

> Under 25 years old.

Medicine/Law require high time investment which is not conducive to anybody over 25 who doesn't live at home.

Doctors earn less than nurses while working 12-14 hours a day for the first 5 years of their career.

Law requires an absurd amout of 'dues to be paid' for shit pay.

The reason its ruled out because by 25 you'll be living somewhere other than with your parents, you'll likely have a partner/get a partner, you'll likely want a home/own a home, you'll like want a family/have a family.

People 25+ can't easily invest 5 years toward intense full time schooling before they even start earning shit wages .. let alone the decade extra it takes to earn good money.

Basic logistics, babe.

a gastric bypass is good when the weight of the patient is an immediate threat to their health. The problem is that losing weight and keeping it off, is a 100% mental thing, so he will most likely gain it back.

Damn she was so fat that she even has some loose skin in her face.

Has he tried the diet of eating less?

>A career in law or medicine
Medicine maybe, not law.

Geting in shape shouldn't be his goal. Getting less fat should be.
If boogie can go from "morbidly obese" to "obese" it would be HUGE.

>Basic logistics
How old are you? I know a guy who worked his ass off and became a criminal defense lawyer at 36. I know another who went back to school full-time after working a shit min wage job for 7 years and became a physicist earning 200k. When it comes to athletics and professions with explicit restrictions, you have a point. For other jobs people are limited only by their imagination, charisma, and drive. That's not a motivational talking point, it's a truth most people recognize only in hindsight.

Kek's desire is to see boogie see fully the true price of his folly. Let him go under the knife of the shekel shark, let him struggle with trying to eat a fraction of what he used to, let him bitch and moan until one day his disgusting lack of willpower leads him to think that just a little extra won't hurt, then let him roll around and die squealing like the hog he is when he damned stomach splits open.

Exception meet the rule.

>25 is too old for jet pilot school, you won't be admitted.

Only in the military, which is a much smaller group than it was just 15 years ago. There are now more civilian trained pilots flying than ever before, and airlines are pretty much hiring any random jackoff who can look somewhat presentable and has enough hours.

People become exceptional when they bother to try.

Statistically, no they don't.

Hence why the majority of law and med students are early 20s.

I know a PGY1 that is 50 years old .. but do you see me here saying it's realistic? Nope.

But yeah, be renting, have a family, and then quit your job to study law full time.

Then work a couple years as a paralegal for fuck all pay.

Then get a job at a meat grinder firmer that pays their juniors less than their secretaries.

Wake up dude, you're dreaming, or you know very little of what you're talking about.

wow good to know that its all mind problems .
once he grows up and dose some push ups he will get over it.
gg to bad he will save his body just in time to re roll.
pic related.
to die holding stolen loot.
what shame.

with your fat fuck youtuber

>Overall he seems like a nice guy
He seems like he's pretending to be a nice guy on camera but I'll bet he's always nice and full before he films. I wonder how well he can keep his cool on an "empty" stomach, whatever the fuck that means for him.

>Statistically, no they don't.

And 95% of fatties remain fat until they die.

>you're dreaming

Not at all. Most of the world's noteworthy people weren't worth mentioning until they were 50, and almost none of them were princelings on a track to Harvard at age 16. What you're saying might be true if you aspire to be an anonymous middle class professional and nothing else, and all you really have to do to achieve that is show up.

You sound bitter to me. Are you unhappy at work by any chance?

It's Christina from My 600 lb life. She actually got kinda underweight for a while.

He's better off going to therapy.

It's not fucking fair. Why do their out-of-hand fatasses get to get free surgery and be thin and the rest of us have to work hard? I don't wanna work hard /salty

I am one of those jackoffs. Just fly under a private pilot license for a while, get a lot of hours and you're golden. The true secret is to get a job as an instructor. You get lots of sweet, sweet free hours

Ok so if he gets the gastric bypass, that means he won't be able to eat so much.
But what about drinks? If he keeps chugging 2L of mt dew a day, he'll still be fat

> Not at all. Most of the world's noteworthy people weren't worth mentioning until they were 50

Welp, this is completely incorrect and not true at all.

You seem to do that a fair bit I've noticed, and by that I mean throw completely factually false information out as a matter of fact.

I've given you some pretty strong logic arguments and all you've managed to tell me is "just believ 2 achiev".

So let me ask you now, what grade are you in currently?

FEE FI FO FUM
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE,
YOU THIN NORMIE SCUM

Just watched this whole thing, same shit for years, all excuses, but this time he wants to avoid doing any work and have the fat removed from his body via cheat codes, holy kek

boogie needs to do a water fast tbfh

>this is completely incorrect and not true at all

It is completely correct. Meme billionaires are, as you said earlier, the exception.

>just believ 2 achiev

Work hard and be smarter than the other guys. If that's really so outlandish to you then you've got a lot of disappointment coming your way and I can hardly begrudge you some ego-shielding cynicism.

I can't blame anyone for getting in on the game but there are real problems with civilian pilots. Most haven't realized their own mortality or been tested in an emergency. Worse, so many of you fuckers want to fuck around in a 737. The way things are going I think drones might actually be an improvement.

Still better than airforce guys tho

Name 5 people who became famous after 50.

I will copy and paste what you type into google and if I see it turn up on a list I'll know you're full of shit.

To be fair, here's 5 people who became successful before 50

Bill Gates
Steve Jobs
Mark Zuckerburg
Mark Cuban
Elon Musk

You're more likely to be accepted as ATC in your mid 20s you drooling retard. They typically look for people with real work experience who can prove their mettle under pressure.
I'm an ATC and the youngest person I was in training with was 22. I was 25. Most were my age or older.

Dr. Now would kick this fat fuck in the FUPA.

>lose 50 lbs this month or you die.

He should in all honesty go on this show
Even if he's not full on 600lbs they take 500lb whales too

You must live in Iraq or some shit, most first world countries force ATC to retire extremely young so they have a very aggressive cut off age.

I honestly cant tell if you guys are baiting or not, but you're honestly retarded if you think Boogie thinks dieting is impossible, the point is that he isn't able to stick to a diet, not that calorie restriction doesn't work.

how will the gastric bypass surgery help when according to him he's obese because of his mental issues=

He's not going to make it, my evil fat cunt of an aunt did this and died in 3 months after the surgery.
God how I wish I had a camera to take a picture of my fat relative's faces when they lowered her lard ass in the grave.

>lost 60 lbs in 6 years
He could lose that in one day if he took Laxative.

All people who created the first of something. Chances are you're not going to be like them, but that's not the point. You also didn't list Bezos, who did the same but when he was much older.

Off the top of my head:

Bob Iger
Rodney Dangerfield
Rod Steiger
Alan Dershowitz
Jimmy Carter
Along with almost every minor celebrity and successful businessman there is.

user, if you start believing in yourself you'll be less spiteful.

Other than Carter it's a list of literally-who-the-fuck-is-this-person.

Very few people peak in their 50s.

20-30s is common, 40s is an outlier, 50s is off the spectrum entirely.

The most famous people today, actors, inventors, scientists, you'll find they all peaked around ~30.

Shakespeare before 50.
Leonardo Da Vinci before 50
Tesla before 50.
Ghandi before 50.
Martin Luther King before 50
Obama before 50
Trump before 50
Elton John before 50
Prince before 50
Queen before 50.
Bob Dylan before 50.
Average Age of Fields Medal Recipient? 40
Nearly every famous song writer/performer/producer/DJ/actor/actress? All famous before 50.
Bill Gates? Before 50
Steve Jobs? Before 50
Richard Branson? Before 50
Walt Disney? Before 50
Stephen King? Before 50

This can go on and on and on and on.

Pull up a list of most influential people in the world and just go through the names. You'll almost never find somebody becoming famous after 50.

Let alone the idea that

> Along with almost every minor celebrity and successful businessman there is.

Is famous at 50 is laughable.

You're wrong, nothing else needs to be said. This conversation is concluded.

First of all, he's doing something to help him lose weight. Why would anyone ever get butthurt about that? He seems like a nice guy who's had a difficult upbringing, and seems to have developed a few mental issues, including an addiction to overeating/food. I can't relate to any of that, but I'm sure it isn't easy. Despite that, he seems to have made something of his life now and is able to provide for himself and his wife. I applaud that and I wish him a lot of success in overcoming his weight, no matter which tools he uses.

Secondly, despite what I just said, I would thoroughly enjoy it if he fails, and loses everything he has gotten so far. With every video we would see his descent into the pit of depression, to see his misery increase with every video he puts out. To see tragedy consume his life, in front of our very eyes, would be nothing short of entertainment in its most purest kind, and I would love every second of it. I don't think I'm alone in this - half this thread has an ill will to him, after all.

It's kinda like that episode of south park about britney spears, years ago.

Anyway. Go boogie, go!

he would unironically lose weight on a 2L mt dew a day diet

>You're wrong, nothing else needs to be said. This conversation is concluded.

How long did you spend making that list? If you put a similar amount of effort into your career, you'd probably be a lot more successful. You're obviously young and think you know everything. Hopefully, you'll realize your error before it's too late.

Why is Michael Jackson kissing her??

He'll die on the operating table.

In real life most people peak careerwise after 45.

If you balloon up to his weight, you are guaranteed to be either mentally ill or suffer from other problems regarding your personality, including lack of discipline and motivation. Being obese isn't his problem, he's an undisciplined and lazy piece of shit who gladly takes any excuse not to lose weight.

And he decides to take the shortcut which seems to be somewhat detrimental because he's been taking the shortcut all his life which led up to him being a hamplanet. He may be treating the symptoms but he surely isn't treating the cause.

Canada. And it is one of the only professions in which mandatory retirement is legal in my country, but the thing is you make plenty of money to retire at 60 as an ATC, even if you don't start work until you're 30. That's still a 30 year career.
Regardless, it's not too late at mid-20s to become an ATC, or really anything but an athlete or performance artist. In the modern world, and even as recently as 20 years ago, of you want to do any legitimate career (not some meme sales or trade job) you're not going to really start to get going in your career until you're into your 30s, because careers require education, experience, and skills that require years of practice.

def not, in some academic fields e.g. math you're too old once you're out of your 20s. age 50 you're winding down your career and preparing for retirement. all your best work is conducted during your 20s-40s. not sure what u guys are talking about.

You are both dicks and wrong. You can "believe to achieve", as yes, it has happened. It's not typical. Most do their things way before 50, but some don't. So, it's not 100% ruled out, nor is it 100% possible, no matter how hard you believe.

Both of you are right/wrong.

>A career in law or medicine

That is objectively wrong, I had collegues 10 years older then me in me school, and they are doing just fine.

>Dr. Nick

Maths is pretty much the only academic field with such age range

>quit your job and study full time
Why would they quit their job?

Goddamn immigrants coming to the states from Iraq with less than nothing to their name and don't even know the language get double masters degrees after starting school in their 40s and work in upper management pulling six figures. Yes, it doesn't happen often. I'll grant you that. But as another user said, mostly the limiting factor on peoples' achievements is their own lack of drive and motivation.

Many people will see their goal as too lofty and never even start because "it'll be too hard," or "I don't have time." If you fucking want it, you'll make the time and the effort. Even if you have to study between or during one or both of your two jobs to help pay for school and a mortgage.

Just because you sell yourself short doesn't mean that everyone has to do the same.

This is like a reality TV show for me. I enjoy it.