Why are underweight women so attractive when being underweight reduces fertility?

Why are underweight women so attractive when being underweight reduces fertility?
It seems so Darwinianly illogical.

Attractiveness is completely subjective.

because you have a small dick

Petite with big tits is the best combination.

Yep, big dicked alpha love fat women

>big tits
Yeah and a big belly and thick neck get my loins roaring

Signal of early stage of development thus more likely to be virgin and in good health for childbearing sine they haven't been beaten up by life.

this, we all like young women deep inside.

Younger women are more likely to die in childbirth or have stillborns bc of narrow hips.
So still illogical.

This isn't a 'what women are most attractive' thread. There are fairly large social preferences across time and cultures for slim women.

I just want to lay on top her, force each of her wrists down to the ground and then, gently kiss her on her cheek, chin and lips.

me too

TFW when i see Ausschwitz girls.

There is a difference between societies and medically underweight

This is ideal.

mein negger

>petite
>big belly

You're making me feel user, both in my heart and my dick

i really like thin girls but they don't seem to like bald tanned guys with like 20% bf

i'm white but i guess i'm looking mexican or something.

It's because I'm sleep deprived with bags under my eyes, working towards ottermode, and dress like an edgy fashion victim while smoking way too many cigarettrs and when I say I want a thinn gf I really just want to complete my aesthetic and I will probably end up cheating on her unless she turns out to be my manic pixie dream girl who fixes all my problems

who is this

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like, "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

Because it makes you think they are younger.

Because females are disgusting and not aesthetic by default, they can only inspire lower instincts, like lust, but you cant really admire the female form.
Skinny and "toned" women are not feminine, they look like prebuscent boys, hence are aesthetic.
Th Greeks had it all figured out, take the pederast pill, user.

prob jessica simpson

They aren't. You are just a faggot for liking the body type of an preteen boy.

They aren't.

Because it's possible to be socialized into finding something attractive

They're not

Young thin woman but with boobs and ass js attractive

i bet you a million bucks this thread was made by a anorexic underage chick
hey /thinspo/, back to your faggy Veeky Forums

No it's not.

White women are far more attractive than black women

Women find big cocks far more attractive than small cocks

Big eyes,defined eyebrows, voluptous bodied are things men have adored in women since nomades.

GTFO with your shitty cuck ideas

>Women find big cocks far more attractive than small cocks
that's not how it works, buddy...

T. Virgin

the perfect body type

prove me wrong

>Implying big is 10''
by big I mean 6" ,max 7"

>Opinions aren't subjective. For example: here is my opinion.

???

Lol poor butthurt nigger

Facts are not opinions.You make opinions based on facts.

What I stated before are facts.

Since you look like a nig with an IQ of 65, I'll have say that by fact , I don't mean universal truth,I mean truth accepted by the largest population on our western culture.

>My opinion... IS A FACT

Lol

It seems more illogical to be attracted to fat when for most of human history people were just trying to hunt or forage or trying farming, ever even seeing thicc must have been rare.

What a nigger lol. Go back to high school

But underweight women aren't attractive.

My ex was underweight, your argument is invalid.

Underweight (BMI

>darwinian illogical

Skinny people require less food for maintanance, so a skinnier woman would be easier to feed if you are in an environment with limited resources. Less food for lady = more food for you and baby

Protip: the vast majority of women are not attracted to bald men

Look at all the memes girls share about hot dudes with good hair

You gotta have good hair dude

Best post

thats karlie kloss wtf

And that's copypasta.

But who is it, Bartholomew?

She's not that attractive to me. Pencil arms are a turn off.

I can't disagree.

Except it still was an opinion. Your facts need to be backed by data otherwise you're pretty much saying "it's the popular opinion, therefore it's true". What might be a cultural observation does not make it a universal fact.

I will not.

The world is a complex place and humans are complex creatures. Not every single one of our activities and ways of being are directly the result of natural selection. No creature in the world is optimized, there's no Darwinian explanation for everything.
Especially in psychology and personality. Evpsych is just not a very evidence-based field.

Sounds more like your taste is invalid.

Well, I have a fetish for girls with spinal cord injuries, so you may have a point there.

this and/or you're a pedo

kek post a pic of spinal cord injury qt

Why the hell would I do that?

How is she still alive?? She got less fluid in her body than in the average water bottle.

spinal cord injury milf?

Are you saying I should post a picture of my ex on the internet, so that you can find her and tell her that her ex is posting pictures of her on the internet?

Nah, didn't realize your underweight ex-gf also had a spinal injury. Just thought it was an unrelated fetish and wanted to see what you're into. But now that you mention it, post pics.

Could stand to have a better shoulder to hip ratio. Sure, she's gorgeous and fit, but her body proportions aren't exceptional in the least.

Not my ex, but same body type.

This is good but she needs a toned tummy that makes shirts that expose midriff look good.

All about that midriff and bubble butt.

As a leg man I find this offensive.

Pls post more karlie

This is some r9k tier shit.

Its really just all in the face. With low body fat a women can have a sexy angular face that isnt round and bulbous like most womens are over 40. The body isnt much to look at though.

Virgin for sure

Darwin was wrong m8. Dont be brainwashed

>best
>big belly
Wrong on all levels

photoshopped butt aswell.

hahahahaha 7 max. the girls I've met seem to enjoy 7.8''

>the girls I've met

I thought David Bowie was dead

Unlike u cucks I don't find this as a limitation, I don't chicken out when I show a girl my 5x5 smol dick, and I don't chicken out when they tell me they don't like the KP on my back.

Your frame is what makes you superior, your physical appearance is only an illusion

you might wanna get your test levels checked...

your brain isn't exceptional in the least

>believing this is real

I used to love threads like this where we post dem hotties. Now I am just a G O O D B O Y E

h-haha imagine being both

>underweight women
>attractive

So is everything else, doesn't change the fact that we are largely limited by our biology, which tends to certain very specific traits.
So yes, it is subjective, but to say it in the notion that you intend is not right, after all there aren't many people who want to fuck a car or a tree.

w i s e b o y e takes it every time

Fit Girls are the future

I have a blunt for her to force if you know what I'm trying to convey here with this

(it's fucking)

Fit Girls are the future

crossing into provider territory.

> be caveman
> eating delicious dinosaur meat b/c jeezus told you to
> hungry skeltal approaches your fire
> smack hungry skeltal away
> but cave user I have snoo snoo
> wafts pube fumes in your general direction
> boner you have betrayed me for the last time
> gronks
> the snoo sleep strikes again
> wake up
> hungry skeltal ate the god damn best parts that you were saving
> this pattern repeats itself for weeks on end
> shows up fatter and fatter
> doesn't show up for a few weeks
> shows up babby in tow

they're also incredibly rare, and almost inevitably either taken already or total arrogant whores

The word you're looking for is canorexic.