Lets get some Veeky Forumsrelated recipe posting going on here

Other urls found in this thread:

fast.fi/reseptit/hulkin-bulkkikeittio-osa-1-protskujuustokakku/
imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

3 scoops c'mon!!!

>immediately post-workout
why's this?

Without falling for the anabolic window meme, your body will actually assimilate protein better post workout. Moreover, for about 30 minutes post workout, your body is primed for restoring its glycogen stores. Peri-workout nutrition, while not necessary for good gains, certainly gives you an edge if you can afford to time nutrient intakes.

>read: beat the shit out of them
>with a fucking manlet
I need a break from Veeky Forums

Top kek
I read the same

Started making protein powder cakes and holy SHIT how did I not know about this magic? I ordered a huge bad of protein powder last week and it's already gone because I make like 3 of these a day.

Made this recipe for you Veeky Forums. It's kind of dry and simple but if you like simple cakes and you want very low calorie low carb but really high protein cake, here ya go.

You want a lot of baking soda so it rises and has more volume. And get your biggest bowl ready.

Damn user this sounds good, gonna try it out. How muchn stevia/vanilla extract?
Which protein powder flavors have you used? I was about to order some
Have you tried putting it in the oven? Does the texture get better?

Fuck. I want to make this, but have no powder. Anything I can substitute protein powder?
Don't answer that.

what a pointless post

I tried!

Looks pretty good user

Does anybody have the recipe to that 4000 kcal bulking shake for hungry skellingtons

I put around 2-6g vanilla extract. The smell really fools you into thinking it tastes more like normal cake.

I've used birthday cake and unflavored from Bulk Powders. Unflavored is good to add bulk to your oats, but you really want flavored to add taste. I ordered chocolate cookie flavor today, we'll see if it's any good.

I haven't tried putting it in the oven. It might be better, as that's how cake it typically made, but the microwave is so fast I just haven't bothered.

The texture is dry as I said, have water on hand. I think it gets a bit better if you add eggs but that adds calories.

Lel. No. Normal flour I guess but then it's not protein cake, just your ordinary unhealthy carby stuff.

trust me man i feel like I've discovered the moon or some shit. I wish I tried this while I was cutting. Gets rid of all of my sweet cravings.

I've made something VERY similar to this before. If the 'dryness' is an issue for people, try some low-fat greek yogurt for topping once the cake's on your plate (even better if your store has fruit-flavored without extra calories). Makes for a pure dessert type meal.

Yeah I kind of like slightly "off" food, like dry cake or burnt steak (I'm a fucking weirdo I don't know) but I'll admit it will be a problem for some people.

+peanut butter

It's really fucking dry. Dont fall for it. Look up Hulkkis protskujuustokakku, translate the page if you cant speak finnish haha

its basically almost the same macros, but it's literally cheesecake consistency. Pic related

>2 cups Kodiak cakes high protein mix
>2 scoops (chcolate, usually)
>heaping spoonful of flaxseed
>eggs to fluffy desire. 2 is good
>1 cup almond milk
>1 1/2 cups water

Get a little pan, make a bunch of little cakes. Get some lean turkey bacon, make a bunch of that.

For breakfast, make an egg, duck or chicken, in the same small pan. Take 4 pieces of turkey bacon and put it between two small cakes with that egg.

It's like a protein filled McGriddle.

Nothing wrong with it, I've eaten it as-is plenty of times. Some people might be put off by it, and adding that greek yogurt is an easy and healthy way of flipping the script on that front.

you can use manlet too, they are of the similiar size to mallet

>Almonds not activated
CMON

Yep. What I like about it though is how it rises to a fucking gigantic cake. I like the crazy amount of volume, which is great for someone with an untameable sweet tooth like me. I'd have one slice of that cheesecake and feel like I barely had anything.

To fix the dryness, here's what I found googling:

>Always use a moisturizer when making protein pancakes or baking protein cakes or muffins. What’s a moisturizer? A moisturizer is an ingredient that will ‘weight down’ your protein powder and add moisture to your food. You NEED a moisturizer when you’re cooking with whey and casein (otherwise will food will come out dry and rubbery). You also need one when you’re cooking with the veggie powders (like pea, rice, and hemp) because they tend to be very dense and need moisture to start singing.
>Here’s a list of my favorite moisturizers: bananas, Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, quark, cooked sweet potatoes, pumpkin puree, applesauce, and (cooked) beets.

I have some shitty almond chocolate whey to get rid of - I'll try this

I don't care if it ends up tasting like shit, I need cake and I'm on keto and this seems like perfect macros for that.

Please explain this shortly in English I'm on mobile

ok, guys, i need help there.
my problem is that I grew up in a culture when to feel full after a dinner or a lunch you need to eat bread or pasta with the plate.
and now I'm conscious that is fuckin cancer and that is probably one of the main cuz that made me so fuckin fat.
So with wich ailments should I replace carbs?
cuz desu I still feel hungry after a meat and vegetable lunch.

How do you prepare spinach, Veeky Forums?

I mix it into a bowl of soup or eat it raw

How much baking soda?

You sir are incorrect

different user here, here's the complete recipe translated to english
pls excuse spelling errors etc

original (in finnish): fast.fi/reseptit/hulkin-bulkkikeittio-osa-1-protskujuustokakku/

Ingredients:
- 400g cream cheese
- 250g no-fat curd
- 60g FAST Pudding (e.g. white chocolate or caramel)
- 6 egg whites
- Stevia (e.g. Hermesetas liquid Stevia)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice concentrate
- a bit of vanilla flavour
+ 1 teaspoon of psyllium and 1 teaspoon of xanthan (to make the consistency better)

On top of the cake:
- 10g gelatin powder (e.g. Dr Oetker)
- 125g strawberries
- 2dl of Fun Light (e.g. pomegranate-strawberry)
- 1dl of hot water

Tools:
- a bowl
- a cake pan
- cake pan spray (e.g. Baker's Joy)
- a blender
- a spoon
- an oven

You can replace FAST Pudding with FAST Cook-Bake-Cake Protein (vanilla), but you get the best result with Pudding. Teaspoons of psyllium and xanthan (both) don't increase the calorie count almost at all, they add fiber and make the consistency better.

Preparation:
The preparation is rather simple, all ingredients are thrown into a bowl and mixed thoroughly. The dough is poured into a cake pan sprayed with cake pan spray and the cake is baked at 150C for 45 minutes.
Let it cool for a few minutes and put it in a fridge if you aren't interested in making the coating.

Coating:
Strawberries are cut into thin slices and placed evenly over the cake. Mix Fun Light, hot water and gelatin powder in a shaker with a spoon. The mixture is poured over the cake, and finally the cake is put in a fridge for at least a couple of hours.

Nutrition facts:

Non-coated cake:
- 815 kcal
- 133g protein
- 40g carbs
- 13g fat

Coated cake:
- 890 kcal
- 143g protein
- 48g carbs
- 14g fat

I add like half a teaspoon which is a lot but I want it to rise a lot

Looks great senpai, gonna have to try this shit out. I'll probably add some coconut oil and chocolate chips to it.

Fuck off out of Veeky Forums!

What kind of cream cheese?
What's no-fat curd in murkan terms?
What are dls?
What's Fun Light?

the kind of cream cheese that's sold in the same type of round containers like yogurt is, sold by Philadelphia
no-fat curd = curd that doesn't taste like anything by itself and has no fat, Danone/Nestle/Braum's/whatever
1 dl is one third of a cup
Fun Light is very low calorie juice concentrate (2 kcal/bottle), you should have something similar in hamburgerland

Don't worry, we can fix it. We have the technology.

*scoop of whey

It is not curd but fat-free/low-fat quark

Would you add this instead of the milk?

I did this by adding an egg to the mix and putting it in the oven. I think the texture is a bit spongy and dry but overall pretty close to a cake, didn't get it to rise much though because I put too much baking soda

Way past my calorie allowance

Anyone got the recipe for pulled pork that some user posted?

>HERE'S WHY YOUR CHICKEN ISN'T JUICY!!!!!
>BAKE FOR 300 MINUTES AT 400 DEGREES

so brine your chicken then overcook it by ten minutes

stick to lifting, Veeky Forums

banana + egg = banana pancake.
sugar, salt, flour optional.

instant soup + spoon of peanut butter.
spoon of garlic powder optional.

tin of beans + veggies
egg, spices, sides optional

>310 grams of protein
wow, surely I'm gonna get so big with that much protein

this is only 180 over my calorie goal... perfect. but i dont trust gyros/burritos and the likes. shame.

You'll get used to going without eventually, just have to keep at it until it's habit, it's tough but it'll get easier and easier until it's just normal

No, on top of the milk. I add a spoon of greek yogurt and it helps a lot.

>How do you prepare spinach, Veeky Forums?
Raw or steamed, or baked into something, grilled. You can do anything with it, doesn't matter; just don't boil it.

its a bulking diet mate

Would it be less dry if I add say coconut oil and/or bananas?

How do you eat good on days you have to wage slave at 5AM most mornings?

I always fucking cave to getting shitty liquid breakfasts or ice coffees with are full of shitty sugar to wake up each morning.

Usually cook it down in a pan with some olive oil, lemon, garlic, salt and pepper. Best is doing this in a pan you just used to cook your chicken or steak in. Some people like to throw pine nuts on top of the spinach after cooking, but I never really liked that much.

I used to make crustless cheesecake recipes using fat-free cream cheese, whipped plain cottage cheese, and some vanilla whey for a dessert while cutting. You could look up cheesecake recipes and just modify them, basically.

>instant soup + spoon of peanut butter
Wait, what? Eaten separately or mixed, pls elaborate

Mix some oats, yogurt/milk, and any toppings in a bowl at night so your breakfast is ready in the morning. My coffee maker has a timer I can set for a particular time so it's ready when I wake up, but you could just set up the coffee maker the night before so all you have to do is turn it on to start brewing while you get ready. Buy a travel mug and take coffee with you if you don't have time to drink the coffee before leaving the house.

Will take into consideration.

Need recipes bump

Prep before hand? I don't know if you have to start at 5 and wake up earlier, but on days I'm working I get up at 5 and immediately drink water, eat cereal and a bannana (and by immediately I mean I'm done by 10 past latest) so I can train an hour later then have time for second, larger breakfast and a shower before work.

Many recipes here:
imgur.com/a/5nbmA