Going to the gym 6/7 times a week, 1 h workout, eating like a pig

Going to the gym 6/7 times a week, 1 h workout, eating like a pig.
This is not even a full day so the real number is bigger (+ 1 full meal).
So the question is why isn't my weight changing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=330Ufcaj1zA
fitmart.de/Masseaufbau/Weight-Gainer/ESN-Massive-Weight-Gainer-4000g.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

height and weight? and how long have you been liftan

they seem like pretty shit caloric source desu

1.75m, 75kg, 6 months.
I'm 19 if that changes something.
What should I change?

>that fucking diet

no wonder you look like shit and make 0 progress.

You have excel but not a decent smartphone for mfp?

Whats wrong with it?

Excel is free for some students.
I don't use mfp.

3200kcal isn't that much.

>eating like a pig
>why am i not gaining weight
Because you're not eating like a pig you fucking cuck. I have to eat roughly 4200 calories for a normal bulk. Start eating 4K a day and if that doesnt help, start eating more and more till you get fucking results

>less than 10% of your diet is meat
>you eat more fucking fruits than meat
>you eat more fucking nuts than meat
>actimel? posh fucking faggot
>80 calories for bread? so you ordered a kiddy slice with no crust and ONLY one slice?
>Nutella? just put straight up sugar on it
>protein bar? 200 calories? sounds like a protein flapjack, throw it in the bin
>bananas and oranges? yeah food that comprises 100% sugar/fructose is so good for you
>135 calories of oatmeal? clearly you don't measure shit or you're eating your oatmeal off a teacup
>shake x4? kill yourself
>avocado? less memes and more meat
>yogurt? what kind of yogurt?

1:) You're overtaining. Cut down to 5x a week at most currently, doing 2 days on 1 day off. RECOVERY IS IMPORTANT, and more is not always better as far as workout frequency goes. Make your workouts hard, and make them count, then give your body time to recover and rebuild.

2:) I'm not going to try to estimate your protein intake based off of what you posted, but make sure you're getting at least .8g/lb -> 1g/lb for your bodyweight.

Bulking on 3K calories should be entirely possible most likely, but depends slightly on your current height/weight/metabolism.

>4200 kcal daily

Have fun gaining weight that's 90% fat, unless you're tall as an oak and wide as a door.

Vegan cunts/ vegetarians can fucking bulk and they eat no bloody meat so what's your point?

>shake x 4
>400 calories

is each shake half a glass of skim milk and a fucking eighth of a banana or some shit?

because vegans get good sources of carbs such as brown rice and brocolli not fucking nutella sandwich and 135 calories worth of oatmeal.

My break fast alone is 800 calories of oats

I never train the same muscle group 2 days in a row. I give them a rest of 48h. Or is that not important?
Thank you for the advice!

Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=330Ufcaj1zA

And once again, I'd just double check your protein intake and make sure you're within that .8->1g/lb range.

I'd highly recommend watching more of this guy's videos if you have any other questions, he covers literally everything.

Spotted the sedentary lazyboy.

1 shake is 100 calories you dumbass

I was already watching his videos since I started, although never saw that one. Thanks!

That's a tiny shake though.
Mine has 500+kcal and I still consider that fairly small

Yeah exactly

Half a glass of skim milk + and eight of a banana is about 100 calories.

I'm questioning how it is so fucking tiny

It's just protein, no other stuff. That's why I eat bananas and shit.

There is no way I can drink milk, unfortunately.

Then how can you have cheese?

Also have more peanut butter for easy calories

>Not taking shot glass of protein shake

I'm not lactose intolerant, it's the taste of milk that my body can't stand.

I will try, thanks!

Cheese doesn't have lactose the same way that milk does. Not sure on the details but my girlfriend is also lactose intolerant, but she can eat cheese.

Ice cream fucks her up though, and she says drinking milk is like drinking paint to her and immediately causes her some pretty disgusting digestive distress.

>it's the taste
Not gonna make it buddy

Sorry, but something is not right here. Perhaps you are counting wrong?

I am 1.83m, and I gained weight from eating 2500kcal. But it was very nutritious food, so no sugar and shit. I started at 70kg and now I am at 79 over the course of 8 months.
I know everyones it different, but make sure the nutrition values are actually correct AND is nutrition dense food (rice, pasta, meat, oats, eggs, cottage cheese for example)

>Actimel
Shit, get skimmed milk, lots of protein
>Nutella sandwich
Horrible, hope you're at least eating it with whole wheat bread

Rest is pretty decent but you're not getting enough protein. Stop counting calories and start counting macros. Eat more veggies, you might have a deficieny.

I didn't say I'm eating nutella sandwich, the nutella in for the oatmeal.
Thank you for the advice!

Lucky you!
I started at 68kg and went up to 75 and stopped.
I eat more than I wrote there, will probably consult a doctor for worms or some shit.
I will definitely try it!

back when i was in high school and early college, i was active enough to have a ~4500 calorie tdee. do you have a physical job, bike places, or something like that?

Right now my gains are stopping too, but I am slowly increasing my cals, so it should get better.
Docotor is a good idea, you might also want your thyroid function checked. Sometimes that shit can stand in your way.

And if nothing is wrong with you. Stuff your face. Eat a tbs of peanut butter after each meal. Get some Mass Gainer (a good one!). Eat more eggs and more meat.

More proteins, more food

Holy shit, what were you doing to spend so much?

Not really, I'm just studying for exams.

Sorry to hear that.
Which Mass Gainer would you recommend?

getting taller + lifting + cardio + walking around campus with a 10-15kg bag on my back for ~2 hours a day + sex. i ate a 5 egg omelette with sausage and cheese every morning, and was losing weight

this one: fitmart.de/Masseaufbau/Weight-Gainer/ESN-Massive-Weight-Gainer-4000g.html

It's almost no sugar, instead complex carbs. And it tasts good!