Remember to eat

remember to eat

Other urls found in this thread:

precisionnutrition.com/protein-limit
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16779921
bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3595342/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27086196
bayesianbodybuilding.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where's the rest of it you skinny faggot?

>be me
>go to the gym
>set new press and deadlift PRs
>go home
>eat this

EAT MORE, YOU NEED TO BE BIGGER

>creatine
kek, enjoy your hair loss

Shit, i want pineapple flavoured creatine.

last time I checked protein toxicity kicks in at something as low as 180g/day
and the optimal intake per sitting is no more than 40g

>and the optimal intake per sitting is no more than 40g

kys

wow we've got a big guy

>white rice
never gonna make it

>mfw forgot how to eat

KURWA

This

>Protein toxicity occurs when an individual *with impaired kidney function* consumes a protein rich diet.
In other words stfu

you guys are so dumb

no, it's he general latest safeguard, the last study should be about 12 months old. I'm on the move now but if you're not just interested in memeing you could find it
more or less 40 g per sitting of whey-grade proteins is the maximum amount used directly to stimulate muscle growth, an exceeding amount would obviously still be used but won't play this role

Post your "meals" /fit

>Creatine
waste of money
>no more than 40g of protein a sitting

did you know that digestion is a very slow process
>whey
>directly stimulate muscle growth
first of all whey is a waste of money and ''directly stimulating'' muscle growth isnt possible in the sense you mean

3-5lbs of water weight in your muscles making them noticeably bigger sure is a waste of money

>''directly stimulating'' muscle growth
muscle protein synthesis peaks at no more than 40g per sitting; whey is the standard way protein is adminstered in trials and and 40 g of whey-grade proteins = ~50 g of protein from beef = ~60 g of of protein from legumes (adjusting for PDCAA)
older studies limited MPS at 30g
note that in no way exceeding proteins "get lost" and but won't play this role albeit still playing different roles

and no, whey (or similar vegetarian protein integrators if that's your thing) is not a waste of money, quite the contrary

Banana egg pancakes from the other day. I did not finish it, nor did I make them again.

the effects of creatine are minimal and if you already dont get enough creatine through your diet it would be better to spend the money on creatine on real food
ok ok link me a study that backs your statement, I guarantee its shit

Also prove that whey protein isnt a waste of money, most people already eat adequate amount of protein

Very nice plating, mirin taters.

you're literally just wrong though
whatever, I'm going to keep enjoying my dirt cheap creatine gains which I can easily notice

>note that in no way exceeding proteins "get lost" [but] won't play this role albeit still playing different [hormonal] roles
old write-up on this: precisionnutrition.com/protein-limit

>A suggested maximum protein intake based on bodily needs, weight control evidence, and avoiding protein toxicity would be approximately of 25% of energy requirements [...], corresponding to 176 g protein per day for an 80 kg individual on a 12,000kJ/d diet.
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16779921
and also (it's kinda sad I have to link this, I wish I could give it for granted)
>bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
>There is normally no advantage to consuming more than 0.82g/lb (1.8g/kg) of protein per day to preserve or build muscle once you’re past the novice level as a natural trainee.
if you're 80 kg, that's 144g

it's a known fact that to maximize MPS you should spread your proteins along all your meals

>whey is waste of money
you're not getting that amount of proteins for that price keeping low carbs easily. It's not impossible but it's not easy or convenient.

while I generally agree that most wannabe-Veeky Forums people tend to eat gargantuan amounts of proteins they don't actually need, "most people" who don't give a shit about their nutrition and still want to lift aren't eating at least ~100g of whey grade proteins/day
for a librarian who doesn't lift the proteins in their broccoli are enough, but that's a different set,game and championship

also:

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3595342/
>Clin Nutr. 2013 Apr; 32(2): 309–313.
>Several recent publications indicate that the maximum stimulation of muscle protein fractional synthetic rate occurs with intake of 20 to 30 gms protein. This finding has led to the concept that there is a maximal anabolic response to protein intake with a meal, and that the normal amount of protein eaten with dinner will generally exceed the maximally-effective intake of protein.
>We conclude that there is no practical upper limit to the anabolic response to protein or amino acid intake in the context of a meal.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27086196
>Clin Nutr. 2016 Apr 7. pii: S0261-5614(16)30018-8. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2016.04.002
>We found that more frequent consumption of meals containing between 30 and 45 g protein/meal produced the greatest association with leg lean mass and strength.

>Considerable debate has taken place over the safety and validity of increased protein intakes for both weight control and muscle synthesis
>A suggested maximum protein intake based on bodily needs, weight control evidence, and avoiding protein toxicity would be approximately of 25% of energy requirements at approximately 2 to 2.5 g x kg(-1) x d(-1), corresponding to 176 g protein per day for an 80 kg individual on a 12,000kJ/d diet. This is well below the theoretical maximum safe intake range for an 80 kg person (285 to 365 g/d).

The revirement between medfags seems to say that you may exceeds your per meal ratio, but the maximum intake to avoid toxicity is lower than you expect (25% total intake or 176g for an 80kg fag)

>ive got no proof but thats just wrong
why are you such a dummy, how do you even know that creatine works you retard.
>inb4 i started taking it and i progress
how do you know you wouldnt already just progressed without it

>A suggested maximum protein intake
did you even read this
>The key issues are the rate at which the gastrointestinal tract can absorb amino acids from dietary proteins (1.3 to 10 g/h) and the liver's capacity to deaminate proteins and produce urea for excretion of excess nitrogen. The accepted level of protein requirement of 0.8g x kg(-1) x d(-1) is based on structural requirements and ignores the use of protein for energy metabolism.
this btfos what you said
>bayesianbodybuilding.com
nice source lmao

>muh carbs are bad i need just protein
except that carbs are protein sparing and induce one of the most anabolic hormones in the body, insulin (bodybuilders literally inject this)

whey is 100% a waste of money and just like every other supplement you guys take, youre getting jewed. Dont trust me? Stop taking any of it and see if you see a difference

havent eaten today and its 5:25pm

In the older study, the reference is to whole-body data, not looking at muscle tissue specifically. Most of the "anabolic response" is coming from turnover of gut epithelial cells and gut proteins.
MPS is still bound to the ~30/~45 g/meal limit or better yet 0.4 g/kg per meal
since it was determined with whey, however, it might be somewhat higher in the real world with lower quality proteins as ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27086196 reveals

You didn't read nor comprehend a single thing, did you. Obviously you're digesting proteins and you're gonna use them, but not for MPS.

>see if you see a difference

I'll see the difference when you'll post pic of your body.

Ate a salad for lunch. Did a test in the morning didn't sleep last night. It's 6pm. I might eat again till tommorow

did you forget to cook them?