How much dementia and strokes are we all gonna get from sips...

How much dementia and strokes are we all gonna get from sips? I think it's high time we all switch over to water or Gatorade G2

>tfw you're impervious to shilling and haven't tasted this shit

>Assloads of artificial garbage
>spiking your insulin and stimulating ghrelin hunger hormone from the sweet taste
>reducing autophagy with caffeine (this means youre interrupting the process of dead cell clean up)

Yeah, I have no idea why people on a fitness board would drink this shit.

After that study on diet shit and dementia I will never touch diet anything ever again. I'M SPOOKED!

I've been kinda thinking on getting one just so i can whisper 'first sip of the day' to myself when I open the can, but I don't feel like drinking a can that big and I hate wasting things. bit of a conundrum.

haha lol

Would it still be first sip of the day?

"First sip of the dayy- wait what day is it? Where am I? I can't remember my son's name? Whatsshhh gothinngh ohhhn?"

T b h

Approximately 0 given caffeine's known propensity to be neuroprotective & the fact caffeine doesn't cause plaque to build up in the vasculature.

>fall for the meme
>try one pre workout
>its ok but I get stomach craps and massive farts later on
>ok maybe it was something else maybe give it another whirl
>again
Fuck this. How are the people in the sip threads even functioning?
This is straight up bad for my health. Never looking back at this shit.

Because you're not the typical human?

>not drinking the protons sips
You faggots are doing it wrong

It's about the artificial sweetener you dunce

If you have dementia every sip will be, "that first sip of the day"

You mean that's literally the world's most studied additive, evaluated by every health organisation on earth for decades, and has been conclusively been shown to be 100% safe for consumption?

Homie you probably don't even know what it's called.

> t-tththe aritffttartifical ss-s-w-w-wweetener

underrated comment

Wow this is a shitty sip thread. Time for some memes.

Wait, isn't it sweetened with Erythritol?

I thought that shit was pretty benign. No blood sugar or insulin spikes and doesn't cause GI issues like other sugar alcohols.

Though, I did read that it was a powerful pesticide, kills fruit flies real quick.

Yeah it's harmless. This thread is just full of nonsippers, mom scientists, and butt-obliterated Red Bull shills.

I'm less concerned about the sips because I use erythritol when baking sweets for Keto.

I'd like to see some studies on it.

I only drink water and sometimes whole milk. Don't know why but I feel superior to everyone else drinking shit like energy, coffee and soda.

nothing wrong with coffee, friend

*sips fedora*

I poor my stuff into a gatorade or water bottle. This way youre never forced to drink all or waste money