Confront the Gym Alpha about his camera

>Confront the Gym Alpha about his camera
>Get alpha'd

anyone else got stories of gym conquest?

youtube.com/watch?v=1z5QnaLwo_4

>what's you IQ?

BAHAHAHHAHAHA what a fucking idiot.

>dyel wog cunt wearing lifting belt
>working out with his skellyfag friend
>can't decide which one pisses me off more
>rip lifting belt off dyel wog
>use lifting belt as slingshot
>load skelly fag into lifting sling
>launch him at dyel wog
>piss on their crumpled bodies

Fuck that cunt using a belt when he fucking diddles 1pl8

That's that chubby troll guy, he looks completely different here.

>what's your IQ?

I never done a proper IQ test, is this something everyone has supposed to have done before? It can just be me right?

no one takes IQ tests. The only ones that do is so they can boast about being smart without ever having any accomplishments to show for it

Most people take an IQ test off the internet. Scores from such tests are always higher than they would be in reality, so it doesn't mean shit.

Nah. Most people who take IQ tests did so as children and more than likely at a critical stage of development where administration felt they were lacking; administrators felt the child was underperforming due to a lack of mental faculties.

Nerds that brag about high IQs suffered from a social or neurological dysfunction and are more than likely on the spectrum. They can be dismissed.

i guess. never heard of this shit in the land of leafs

jesus christ what an asshole.. is it so hard to just say yeah man no problem and shut it off for the day?

also the way he keeps doing those flyes without even answering, super cringy.

roids realy give you an ego boost.. not in a good way

Fairly typical of the public education system in America.

Our system is modeled after factory work, and was developed for efficient workers and consumers. American public education has no interest in true academia, so testing for high IQs to place gifted children is a waste of resources. We test children when they could bring the already exceedingly average pack down.

Nah man I got 149 on an online IQ test and it's super legit. I only got mediocre grades in school because I didn't apply myself.
I mean could someone with a low IQ be top DPS in their WoW guild? You tell me.

>MUH IQ
So this is what the typical /pol/cuck looks and acts like...really make you wonder...

Recording people is cunty.

How is that cringe? He handled it exactly how he wanted to. Some guy just comes up and interupts your sets to complain about you filming yourself working out, you feel responsible and obligated to sit there and listen to him whine? Furthermore you feel he's entitled to a response?

How do you know it's legit?

Recently:

>Squatting in the squat rack
>Gym is somewhat empty since it's friday
>Got 4 ramp up sets, 1 heavy triple and 1 back off set
>Some thai cunt next to me squatting in the smith machine
>In the middle of one of my sets she comes over and starts stealing some 2.5 plates from my rack
>Ask her to get them from somewhere else since I'm gonna need them
>She seems shocked over my request and tries to protest but spills a little spaghetti instead and goes to find them somewhere else
>I finish my set and have a short break
>Thai cunt comes back with some plates
>On the way past me she stops to talk to me
>"Why I have to go find plates other place? Why you don't just as well go find plates?"
>Consider for a moment to teach her about that it's proper gym etiquette to ask before you take plates from someones rack
>Consider to teach her about how little it makes sense that I should search for plates when they're already on my rack
>Decide it's not worth my time nor energy
>Just laugh a bit in her face instead and tell her I don't wanna discuss that with her
>"I no wanna discuss it either"
>Decide to be helpful and give her an advice on how not to start a discussion then
>Ask her nicely about why she doesn't just shut her facehole then
>This offends her for some reason
>Starts mumbling about that I'm just mad because I can't find a girlfriend
>Chuckle while doing my next set because I have one

Recording himself, he is in the direct center of the shot, he is the subject. He's not there to "record other people" are you retardeddddddddddd

Some schools issue them and I think some mental institutions will use them to see how retarded the latest crazy person that's been dragged in is. I had to take one as a youngish kid for some school shit but I don't even remember what it was for specifically. Just that it took like three hours and bored me.

Otherwise most of them are just online Facebook things which aren't really reliable. Tbh I've never looked into how reliable real IQ tests are. They also don't really indicate level of intelligence, just capacity for intelligence/learning. So you can have a really high IQ but if you've never cracked open a book on calculous it's not like you'll just be able to do it. You can just git gud at shit faster than normies.

Tbh you sound autistic as fuck

for reference, the guy in the OPs didnt.