Help me make a logo for my ERC20 project Veeky Forums

Some of you may remember me from before, I made two threads during the last month.

I've now settled on a name that ties into my project's intention nicely, which will become apparent in due time with the full website, whitepapers (full and one-page), and blog publications.

Once again, I'm pooling the collective brainpower of Veeky Forums to help inspire the branding for my project. Unfortunately, none of your name suggestions were chosen. I've decided on Liquidaeon, a combination of Latin words liquidus and aeon, which are defined as 'the state of being liquid' and 'passage of time'.

As I've been busy on the smart contract code for the token and token distribution contract (which I believe many of you here will like as its a new approach), I haven't had time to focus on the marketing and branding side of things.

Feel free to drop your Ethereum address along with your suggestion. My last thread's offer for increased compensation (along with airdrops) is still on the table. This time, for branding/logo ideas.

Other urls found in this thread:

mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aId=3038837
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot to mention the site is live here: liquidaeon.tech

please be aware that the landing page is intended to introduce the project briefly and that the focus is on my new proposal as an alternative to existing distribution methods (ico, pow, pos, airdrop, etc)

the Liquidaeon project scope, intention, and full details will be revealed in due time, when appropriate (this ties into the Proof of Confidence mechanic)

bump

I can design a logo for you, hit me up at [email protected]

And I'm not what yhe compensation is, I wasn't there in the last thread.

basically I'm only interested in working with someone who is aligned with the long term interests of the project (if I were to take someone on as our main graphics guy). I'm the main developer, so I don't have too much time to focus on branding/etc if that makes sense. I rather have the project speak for itself and let the branding/marketing be a bonus

the compensation i mentioned in the OP was basically this: suggestions towards branding with an address will get airdrops (if its decent, I don't necessarily have to use it, but if there's effort/thought put into it I will recognize it). The 'winning' suggestion will get a bonus towards their airdrop in terms of amount.

I've been archiving the previous threads, my main goal with airdrops is to prevent anons from 'gaming' it

if im reading this right, your working for free essentially?

yes, but only in the sense that the project value doesn't really kick in until I deliver on the intended utility and function. This has the side effect of there being no 'false' price floor set by phony ICO pricing schemes.

one thing that's different from most projects is that I already have the core project functionality
working already. My motivations for developing Proof of Confidence were for a more decentralized token generation method and also because I am US-based.

bump

bumpin for interest

How many more thicc asian girls you got?

Post a picture of an Asian that you could GF and take home to your mother and I will make you your logo.

a few

ok

I have a concept. I'll show you if you give me a different Asian. Same requirements but no glasses.

Blah blah blah kys

Resembles a clock. Blue for water.

thanks for the bump user! keep up the good work, you must be really productive being on Veeky Forums all day

Interesting concept, thanks for the time you put in. One thing I forgot to mention is that the logo needs to be 'memeable' in the sense that it can be easily placed into various gifs/situations and is recognizable without too much work on the viewer's behalf (logos with transparency, for example, are hard to pull off with certain gifs/memes). Memetics is a big part of my awareness campaign, moreso than marketing itself

Post 1 picture of a super slutty Asian and 1 of a wifeable Asian. I will work on the logo.

How about something like this user? If you like I can send psd to render something in a bit better quality.

0x6db7424be3298b0081af4e698f828c57b68f4a2b

I like the shape itself, it could be expanded upon later. How did you make it?

Pen tool in photoshop. Pretty fun to just mess around with it until you find a shape that "feels" right.

I kinda wanted to do something that was more yin-yang-esque, with a muted blue to represent the liquid and a light grey to represent time, but I'm not that skilled.

I'd throw money in something like this. If your execution is done right could really moon hard.

My first thought when reading your page was about how Vitalik doesn't like the mechanism which ICOs are done because it's centralized. Which is pretty much the crux of you coin yeah? So you pretty shill the voice of Vitalik behind your coin.

mengnews.joins.com/view.aspx?aId=3038837

If you're not aware, here's a transcript of an interview with Vitalik regarding such. You're probably know already, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

0x8cbba8a7ffa22af0940febcaf7453d1c5ae76d0d

thanks for the feedback user

Your site needs a rework at some point. The wall of text doesn't look very nice and a few keywords /diagram would be more effective.

ayo dude I'm a full stack web developer.

if you need any help let us know, I am happy to do some simple web tasks for free -> I'll get the benefit of putting cryptocurrency related work in my resume

thoughts?

Bitcoinereum?

0x6B0dCb9bd1B72644B4b379475a0472D042C31DAb

And throw in a qt asian girl

0x72b1d8a7cf2c41d70161572bda6930c4134b2be0