So i just entered Snap City

So i just entered Snap City

The big Veeky Forums meme finally happened...

Now how do i recover?

How'd you fuck up?

pic related

my previous max was 130kgx5, i tried 140kgx5 and i had no problems lifting it, form was solid and i felt no pain after workout.

the next day i realized i fucked my shit up as i felt sharp pain in my mid back. it's been a week since but pain returned today after push day. please help me unfuck this

If you can still walk and bend in any direction you didn't snap anything

Don't know much desu

I screwed up my neck a little bit on a squat PR attempt a few weeks back. It took a little longer than I expected to heal, but it did
Patience I guess

Bounce on your thumb like the faggot you are.

Did you go to the doctor?
The longer you wait the worse it will get

I felt pain in the same region as well, felt it on the next day after training, it was really sharp. Dropped lifting for 3 weeks which helped. Take your time, do some light stretching and visit doctor.

This should not have turned me on.

it hurts a bit when i walk, and it gets worse if i try to bend or twist my torso.

did you stop working out completely during that period?

i didn't go to the doctor because i already know she's just going to tell me to stop lifting heavy.

also, should i try to stretch my back, or just stay still and wait it out? I appreciate your advice

>i didn't go to the doctor
At least you will now what is the problem in the first place.

Go to the fucking doctor you mong

we got another one, guys!

1. STOP DEADLIFTING FOR 2-4 WEEKS
2. STOP LIFTING ALTOGETHER FOR 1-2 WEEKS
3. IF PAIN PERSISTS AFTER THIS, EITHER SEE A DOCTOR OR REPEAT STEPS 1 AND 2

Are you serious about this? I'm okay with not workout out my back for a while, a month if needed, but if i stop lifting altogether for two weeks i'll lose all my gains... damn

Just keep up your protein/calorie intake.
Two weeks ain't shit.

just go to doctor
worse thing that happens is you waste a little time being told to do what people here might tell
best case you save your body from utter ruin

go to the doctor you dumb faggot. this ain't the 1800s where when you get fucked up you just deal with it. go to the doctor

Worse thing that can happen is he's given a 10K bill for a checkup.

AMERICA

You won't lose anything unless you're a genelet. Take a months rest

>not having insurance
stop being poor. I get free check ups and appointments, no co pay even.

>he fell for the deadlifting meme

do deadlifts if you want to get good at deadlifts and decent posterior chain strength

if you train for bodybuilding aesthetics alone it's not necessary

Been to snap city multiple times because I didn't let my back fully recover and didn't take the time off that I needed. My back is so fucked up now that even a year without lifting and doing physical therapy stretches, etc. I'm still in pain most of the time. Do yourself a favor and just take the month or two off now and do some yoga on the side before even considering going back to the gym. The pain I'm in now wasn't worth the extra couple of months of gains I got because I wasn't willing to let my back fully recover.

should i keep drinking protein/creatine shakes even when i take two weeks off lifting?

i'm from europe so doctors are free, the only problem is i haven't visited my doctor in years and i'm not sure i know where it is lol.

how about instead of not doing deadlifts at all, i maintain my current diddy weight and don't add any more. would that be fine?

damn i don't know if i could not work out for two whole months... i go to the gym daily and i don't really know what i would do otherwise.

Instead of going to the gym learn about exercise science and working out in general as much as you can.

yes that's fine too, I'd say keeping DLs at a comfortable 2-3 plate for the muscles to be atleast used wouldn't harm, no need to progress past really from a bodybuilding point of view.

Or completely replacing with hamcurls and hyperextensions, your choice

This OP. Educate yourself in the meantime as much as possible about everything remotely related to working out and diet so when you go back to the gym you'll be 100% better and more effective than you are now.

you don't. its a one way ticket.