Help

Help

I have terrible brain fog and its starting to make me anxious

It feels like im living inside a portrait, everything looks like pictures and can not concentrate at all. I dont do drugs or smoke weed

Its killing me from the inside anyone has the same?

Vitamin d

My body feels heavy and feels like its unable to function properly, also im very emotional and have depressive thoughts it feels like im not myself

Even writing this feels like im
Not the one typing it

Yes I feel the same, I have fibromyalgia. It's awful and for me there is nothing I can do about it, no idea if it's different for others.

The worst part is trying to talk to someone and having to pause multiple times because I have no clue what I am saying.

What makes it worse for you? Sometimes I feel perfect for months and then it suddenly hits me..just like now

The thing that triggered it is probably me living inside my head too much and talking to myself manually

Are you drinking coffee or doing any drugs regularly? After several days in a row of drinking coffee I start getting bad brain fog

Bumping for interest

People don't talk to themselves manually?

I feel like this when I go for days without sleep.
Eventually it progresses in to feeling like everything I experience has a few seconds delay, and finally hallucinations.
I think you'd know if you were seriously sleep deprived though.

Certain nootropics are good for clearing up brain fog, but better to find out the actual cause.

You should post this on /x/ too, you'll probably get some amusing responses about brain chips or possession.

Yes. Coffee i do daily to try to wake myself up

I do have hallucinations at night man

I sometimes think there is a friend in my room and then I start talking and laughing to the walls. I am not schizo according to doc but at night it feels like im schizo.. happens quite often lately

What you are experiencing is called 'depersonalisation'. It can be brought on by stress. I've been through all the symptoms that you mentioned.

First, realise that you are fine and that this will pass in time.
Get your anxiety under control as further stress will make matters worse.
Get plenty of rest, nutritious food and exercise (meditation also helps).
Focus on goals, allow time to pass as you naturally heal.

You'll be ok OP.

what the fuck is brain fog

exactly what it sounds like faggo

It's when you can't think clearly, like there's fog in your brain

Thanks for making me paranoid about getting yet another thing.
that fibromyalgia is Alzheimer's? How old are you?

There are all sorts of reasons you might be feeling this way, and without more info it's hard to be of much help beyond recommending the usual regular exercise, decent sleep schedule, etc.
It could be (undiagnosed?) ADHD, a deficit in magnesium or vitamin D or any number of other things, or good old depression.

Im 20

Some days I cant recognise myself or my voice anymore

Those days I start my bike and make kami-kaze tours to the beach to silence the storm in my head

that's heavy, brah. At least you're not fat.

Atleast my ohp is 1.5 pl8 for reps
Makes it all worth it right :-^)

Yeah. I'm at 10 reps 1pl8. So maybe 1 rep 1,5pl8. It doesn't show at all, lol.

you are probably asleep. you are talking in your sleep and those are dreams.

Show at me u mean? Could use a cut lol
228 at 6'0

No, I meant me. I'm pretty lean already. Tho I'll be honest, you look a bit too soft

10 reps 1 pl8 is solid man

I look soft yes, somehow I can never really lean down.. tips? Drink alot of water and eat no snacks or sugar

Just roughly count your calories. You don't have to note them. I had to do it to gain weight, but it works the other way around too. Just keep in mind - breakfast 800kcal, dinner 1000kcal, etc. Eat a bit below your predicted TDEE.
Anyway, it's just a preference. You're not fat and you might stay like you are just as well.

Sounds very much like how I felt when I had pretty heavy anxiety and depression. Kinda felt like the world was wrapped in cotton - if that makes any sense - and I just couldn't get through that layer and "enter the real world". Some times (especially in the mornings) I had trouble separating awake state from sleep, also had night-terrors and random panic attacks where I felt like I was completely loosing it.

Go to your doctor and explain the symptoms in detail, make sure you get checked for potentially more dangerous reasons for these symptoms first, tho. Just to be sure. Hopefully it's just a problem that can be solved with anti depressants/anti anxiety meds. Don't expect instant effect, and keep communicating with your doctor (and probably a therapist), it took some trial and error before finding the pills that worked best for me in the initial phase, and then the pills I'm on now. And there might be some annoying side effects to some drugs, but in the end, I came out pretty good at the other end and I hope you will as well.

The main cause for my depressive state is that my autistic mind can not get over the fact that my gf left me. Im still waiting for another date and something tells me shes the one

She is my happiness and depression at the same time, i know its gay and all but i can NOT get over it no matter what I try

Please what do I do, she keeps appearing in my fantasies and even dreams