Do you guys think he'll be able to lose the weight after he gets the surgery on his stomach?

Do you guys think he'll be able to lose the weight after he gets the surgery on his stomach?

It's basically impossible to not lose weight doing what he's doing right? I mean, I've heard you just vomit up food if you eat too much, so you literally can't even force feed no matter how hungry you are.

He will lose weight, probably get motivated and get to a somewhat respectable weight.

Then a few years down the line he will slip back into old habits and it will all creep back on.

he'll lose some and gain it all back in an year

He'll lose weight because his stomach will be so small that it won't take much for him to feel full. Then a few years down the line his stomach will expand again and he'll get fat again.

He'll go from 500+ to 450, and then still die from being fat as fuck

He's going to die from this operation - vomit up food my ass - his fucking stomach will explode.

He isn't gonna lose shit

Surgery doesn't give you willpower.

As soon as that stomach stretches back out, he is going to be fat again.

Who is this tub of lard

all of these are true.

I work with a guy who was bigger than this guy and got the lapband

he lost a shit ton of weight, ran marathons, became healthy at a healthy weight

3-4 years later, old habits creep up and he's back to the same size

feels bad man..they cheat and make it, but for only a little bit of time. that sweet taste of making it isn't as sweet as the cakes and sodas that bring them back

I think he's likely to be one of those people who think he can cheat it by liquidfying his food. It causes complications but instant gratification types like boogie don't care about tmw but only the immediate gratification food brings them.

I never understood why fit gives a shit about this fat douchebag.

Quick rundown?

It's a YouTube """"""celebrity"""""" called boogie2988 who caught /pol/'s attention for eating mayo out of the tub and then complaining about how repealing Obamacare could literally kill him

I think it stems from the fact that here is this fat loser who is pathetic by even the minimum standard but we live in such a world where people who out in hard work in regards to diet and exercise go unnoticed while someone who makes a spectacle out of themselves because they lack self respect and dignity can make a good living appealing to the masses of young fat burgers across the globe who want to be like boogie because he has money and dont realise being fit and lifting has more value - which is what the few here grasp.

In the modern world, mediocrity pays, but it shouldn't.

If you go by some of those reality TV shows who follow people who get that surgery done yes he'll loose weight.

He'll still be fat though, and kind of miserable and if he ever reverses the surgery he'll gain it all back and more.

>redditcapping

He's gonna lose some modest amount then gain it all back and more. He can't get over himself and he makes excuses for everything. Further, he has hundreds of thousands of teenage autists telling him it'll be alright if he fails. It won't, he's killing himself.

>weight loss update
>didn't lose weight
>just found a doctor to operate on him to remove fat so he doesn't have to diet

I'm gonna kek you nicely. People fatter than him have lost weight without being a little bitch. He doesn't get my sympy at all

His problem is that he doesn't want to stop eating, which is kind of the only way to lose weight
He wants to do it via surgery like stomach clamp or lip etc, anything except the one thing that will actually help him lose weight
Funny.

He's 40 years old. Unless he somehow becomes a different person mentally, he's dead within 10 years. That's if he doesn't die on the table.

That obesetobeast guy was probably just a little bit smaller but still managed to lose a shitton of weight, i have no respect for boogie

What would he need to do to gain it all back by the end of the year? I cant see boogie celebrating with exercise and healthy eating. He'll probably bankrupt the local dennys post surgery

what if hes just doing a god tier bulk and decided to make some money on the sideby blogging about being "fat"?

>that sweet taste of making it isn't as sweet as the cakes and sodas that bring them back

TFW I know this feel...

lol this guy gets wet when he sees me
r8 my bod pls

lol manlet