Skinnyfat feels

>Tfw 6'3 skinnyfat on a clean bulk
>Tfw making slow but steady progress
>Tfw waiting for at least 1.5 years in order to cut because Im a twig with female wrists and small clavicles

Who's in the same train?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>bulking before cutting as a skinnyfat

Never gonna make it

>skinnyfat
user I have some bad news for you

Already cut before and Id always get back onto my diet. It freaking sucks because I have 7 to 8 meals a day and im eating like a monster with scoliosis(you can notice it on the picture, one shoulder is lower than the other) and a gyno on my right pec. Im 23 now and I will only look good in minimum 3 to 4 years. Thank you mom for feeding me bullshit and not allowing me to go to a gym when I was younger. Thank you for constantly lying to me and telling me that my body is "okay" and that women should be on their knees. Fuck you.

I look thick and fat but the fact is I have fat but Im skinnier than the most skinny twig out there

You're just fat dude , all you have to do is not eat like a pig and lift and you will eventually make it

has anyone ever actually made it from skinny fat?

I think I fall under skinnyfat. I'm so weak that I can only do bodyweight stuff right now without incapacitating myself with soreness. I haven't worked out consistently in years but this time around I actually want to do something other than stave off fatness. Running is what I primarily relied upon throughout the years, having bouts of doing it very consistently for a month or two before stopping for another month or two. Could never get rid of the gyno, which is why I'm now committed to calisthenic stuff everyday. I've got hyperhidrosis so I sweat like a motherfucker.

It's tough to motivate yourself when, with a good face and the right clothes, no one will even know you're out of shape. I'm motivated because my friends have always been very health conscious and I don't want to lag behind.

Probably not, it's a death sentence

im skinny fat, gonna restart in summer.. Ima prove it!

Cool digits.
But is this not considered skinnyfat? What locales have to be covered in adipose before skinnyfat becomes weakfat?

I was skinny fat. 6'4 195 currently. Started lifting year and a half ago. A-m I on my way to making it

Your arms aren't even that skinny and you have a big gut and mantits. Stop kidding yourself, you're just plain old fat. At least you have a decent foundation to bulk from. I hope you enjoy never being aesthetic for as long as you live; Consider looking into powerlifting

>skinnyfat
I think you meant fat

there is nothing skinny about you

Don't bulk when you look like that. Cut. Hard. I'm guessing you're like 30-35%bf right now.

You are just fat. If you wanna start go swim alot (for cardio) and push-ups for strength.

You're obese. Cut now.

Current state. Have not been going at it very long but I've been exercising every day, and have people holding me accountable to make sure I don't slip.

yes? all you need to do is to lift while on the cut and eat lots of protein.

The majority of people in real life make it from skinnyfat. Its only these boards where the majority are either skeltals or cows because of the type of people it attracts.

I hope the filename is ironic user, that isnt gyno, thats just fat.

Starting stats?

I know gyno is a more specific term, but people use it very liberally to describe any forming mantit, so I figured I could use it. Fuck, when I've restrained from using it before, I get called out for not just saying gyno.

Looking good.

No homo, of course.

OP here. I'm glad you're making it.

of course, it's just a weird starting point because unlike skellingtons you actually have fat on your body, so when you bulk you can start getting chubby. I'd assume people lose motivation when aesthetically they look worse even though if they just carried on then cut after a couple years they'd look great.

That's what I'm trying to do. Carry on. And it's the hardest part of this fitness journey

Just making sure, there was a post a few weeks ago where a guy with serious body dysmorphia showed before and after pics of surgery for "gyno" when it clearly wasnt anywhere near it.

I dont want you making the same mistake.

If only I had some health conscious friends close to me that I could mirror habits off of and motivate myself - I look absolutely normal in my clothes, thin maybe

I really wanna start up again, I fucking want to make it

6'5 and 215lbs here op, I've been at it for around 6 months now, I wouldn't say I'm skinnyfat, more builtfat/fatfat.
Regardless, this shit is gonna take almost half a fucking decade

>look at other people who are 6'2" and 190 lbs
>they're ripped as fucked
one day ...

Do yourself a favor and cut

6'2
172lbs

Used to be skinnyfat, wouldn't say I've made it yet but I'm trying to.

need some gear advice on cutting brahs

what's the skinny on ostarine?

This is exactly what I'm talking about. WTF? 20 lbs less than me and ripped

any before pictures?

too bad im ripped to the bone u fat fuck

I'd say you look healthy. Based on yr stats, I think 10-15 lbs of raw muscle would be enough for me

6'1 @ 150 lbs
note: haven't weighed/measured myself in years

dude I'm jealous. What was your diet like?

This is skinnyfat OP

No, just 'skinny'

>skinnyfat

Bro you're chubby at best, a fatso at worst.

Being skinnyfat means that you are actually skinny, but you have no tone or muscle definition.

This is my dream body, seriously. Ottermode is perfect because you can actually fit in clothes. Saved for motivation, you look great bud.

You should cut. If you've already started cutting, eat less. Cut down 200kcal and eat more protein. You'll look good with lower % bodyfat, your chest is decently big so it'll be fine.

You look like me. Think we're gonna make it?

I've been depressed for too long. Need to start lifting and I was thinking of doing StrongLifts, good idea?

Mostly I need to find a meal plan that I can stay with consistently that's easy to prepare. I always break and resort to binging and it's terrible.

I hope so man. My body is a result of two years of fuckarounditis with a shitty dirty bulk followed by cutting way too fast.

My plan is to eat clean at a small caloric surplus, get those lifts up, then cut once I have some appreciable muscle mass. It will probably take a few years until I'm satisfied with my body, but so be it.

Good luck to you user

When i first started i was really skinny with a weird looking belly. I did a 3k calories bulk for 4 months i now i just started to do IF. Eating 2300 calories on training days and 1800 - 2000 calories on rest days. What u guys think, should continue wirh IF?

I'm not OP bro

bump

This is the oldest log I have when I started tracking my workouts. I couldn't even do a single pull-up or bench one pl8. Current stats for working sets- bench 197.5, ohp 115, squat 325, diddy 335, row 175

T-thanks

Chicken breast/ground turkey and sweet potatoes mostly, steam bags of vegetables Greek yogurt (oikos triple zero), whey proteinwith milk daily, whole eggs.. Varied in strictness, still would face a big bag of potato chips or a bunch of candy or a pizza maybe once a week on average. I've always had a huge sweet tooth.. My new obsession is a pint of halo top or proyo almost daily and it's guilt-free.

Thanks friend, that made my day

ohh sweet potatoes! I've always tried to avoid them due to associating potoates with high carbs. How do you eat yours? Buy them raw?

maybe if you would stop pity yourself and be a man you MAY start going to make it

Great health food overall. I buy frozen steam bags that have a tiny amount of brown sugar in them

Fuck you you're literally the perfect height kill yourself you fucking attention-seeking faget shove it up your skinny fat ass

I have a disgustingly protruding gut and weak lifts. Cutting until the end of time.

I feel your pain brother.
6'3 190lbs

I'm just gonna cut to like 180 and bulk from there

>that neck
>that jawline
>those inserts

you actually have potential if only your stomach didn't look like utter shit

Fml 157 lbs. ~125 lbm. Like 11.5" arms. Just finished a 5 week cut from 176. Starting a bulk tomorrow. But I'm still like at least a year from not looking like a fat fuck or a skinny holocaust victim.

I'm 6'1 187lbs, down from 242lbs.
Still a fat fuck though, can't get rid of the gut for some reason.
I'm thinking about dropping another 20 pounds and then going from there.

keep cutting.
you can actually get abs by summer your not far.
clearly stubborn fat on the lower ab area.

lift weights faggot

maybe if you lost 20lbs your little tiny baby muslcles would show through and you would look ripped too

Need some help, I want to stop feeling fat and need to lose about 30 lbs of fat and gain about 20 lbs of muscle. I'm at 25% bodyfat, but my weight is too low for a cut (no muscle).

Would it be a bad idea to do 12week:4week bulk:cut cycles to gain a base muscle frame?

Is there any hope for me? Fat skinny fat build here.

cut a bit more
try lifting
cut until abs
cut cut cut

>skinny

no. your just fucking fat.
lose weight.

trying, trying, trying.

Standing with correct posture. Have a really strange body shape.

>inb4 sucking like a Dyson

should I cut or just keep lifting?

You're actually just fat, not skinny fat

youre fucking deluded if you think this is skinnyfat. Eat less. Count calories. Stick to it. You're gonna make it.

you're joking about skinnyfat right? that's just plain fat lmao. nice progress but you still have a ways to go buddy

do cardio and train abs daily and youll be able to hit ottermode fairly easily.
mirin

>standing with correct posture
>blatantly sucking in his gut

what did he mean by this?

Should I bulk or cut? 187cm tall 90kg

>progress
I've only just started

>post in the fat threads
>REEEEE You're not fat you're skinnyfat/average
>post in skinnyfat
>REEEEE You're fat

I consider myself to be fat regardless. It's clear that I have a high body fat percentage. I may not be an obese ham planet but I'm no twig either.

bulk

cut cut cut

>I may not be an obese ham planet but I'm no twig either.
Yes. You're just fat.

im confused.

Afraid to be auswitz mode if i cut

I think you can easily continue building muscle and lose 5kg and get nowhere near Auswitz.

ok thanks, guess i will cut 5kg slowly then

why is everyone here completely hairless?

because everyone ITT is actually a prepubescent 12 year old boy

Oskar Farkroog

>tfw my back is absolutely covered in hair but i cba to trim it or pay for it to be waxed and i get stares in the locker room

So much easier when I had a girlfriend. She used to trim it for me.

Always find it odd how people with no body hair seem disgusted by it. It's literally a tertiary male sexual characteristic.

Progress is slow but steady, 190cm 90kg
I like the journey and I have no intention to rush it

No, you're not. I'm 6'3" skinnyfat and I make you look like a lardass. I have thinner wrists/forearms and comparable or thinner lower legs (probably upper too) than you. But I have nice broad, square shoulders you fucking hunchback. You're just fat.

wtf
nice work dude

You look like shit and you use the "muh skinny fat" to try to justify it. Fuck you and cut you loser

Should I keep cutting as well?

stop lying to yourself. you are fat.

made it!

full homo. would climb you like a tree and beg you to fuck me

That's not how it works you faggot. You DO NOT start a bulk until you're at most 12% body fat. You're just going to get fatter. Did you even read the sticky?

bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/general-philosophies-of-muscle-mass-gain.html/

>skinnyfat

a-user...you're just fat

Same here, 6'1 225 skinny fat bear fat mode... Ugh... Kill me brehs, By hope?