See Chad in gym every week or so

>see Chad in gym every week or so
>Razor jawline and cheekbones, clear skin, golden hair, tall, lean, perfect inserts and proportions, wide shoulders, defined muscles.
>ask to borrow his weight attachment belt
>he stammers and smiles and gives it to me
>when I give it back he says 'you sure?'

Who knew Chads were such lovely guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMAq3dLA34Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They mostly are, ive met a lot of people that meet chad standards, some of the nicest guys I've met.

People are nice in general despite the memes

attractive people are nice in general despite the memes

uggos are bitter and angry, I try to avoid them

They wouldnt be considered univerally chads if they didnt have the social circles, so theyre almost always bros. Youre just jealous of them so you see them as asses. They often arent.

Another thing is if a chad is with his friends and you arent really welcome, he might be cold to you as a hint to fuck off, he doesnt hate you but doesnt want to be associated with you either. No offence there imo

Brad is nice to me too

It depends on the brad

I've noticed it too. Best guy in our gym (in terms of being helpful, spotting, giving sound advice, engaging in nice small talk and stuff) is a chad de-fucking-luxe by Veeky Forums standards, I'm as straight as can be and I would suck him given the chance. Almost eerie to watch him. Now, there are a few scenarios my bitter cynic ass has come up with:

>just being nice for show for the ladies
unlikely, he has gf, and a hot one at that
>just being nice so I become his ugly strongfat sidekick to make him stand out even more
maybe, but also unlikely, he does it with other chads and old people and such too occasionally
>genuinely a humble, lovable lad who just wants to help people get closer to making it
most probable, in which case REEEEEEEE MUH MEMES WERE WRONG

small chance he was a fat autist himself and instead of having turned him jaded and into a gaping asshole it made him nicer once he got Veeky Forums
kek no, probably not

Basically this

I don't like to call myself a Chad, because I don't think I am, but I meet all those specifications and people always assume you're going to be a massive dick for no reason. Usually when I'm at the gym I can barely manage to get words out, or they come out really weirdly, so people are always taken aback when you engage with them.

I think the other anons are right, most people are actually really nice if you make the effort to talk to them.

halo effect

>posting on Veeky Forums
>implying anywhere near chad
*breaths in air* HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH *weeeze* A-AHAHA - AHHAHAHH *breaths in more air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHA

no, uggos are usually just bitter and petty, there's no visual bias involved

I'm an uggo and it really seems like the opposite. I have never got any grief from a fellow uggo.

>is ugly
>doesn't get shit from other uggos
Gee, I wonder why. Maybe because you're also ugly.

Chads (true Chads, not the fake kind who you'll find at EDM shows all the time) are actually some of the most virtuous people in today's world. They're not arrogant or mean--they are usually very successful but at the same time understanding of others.

>good looking people are good people, and ugly people are bad people
>in my experience as an uggo good looking people are bad people and ugly people are good people
>HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU, THEY'RE ONLY NICE BECAUSE YOU'RE ONE OF THEM

gee, you think?

it's almost like good looking people are mostly nice to good looking people and ugly people are mostly nice to ugly people, which was my fucking point since, you know, i pointed out being ugly myself

this. The Chads are asshole memes are ironically perpetuated by bitter uggos

Okay, Chad

youtube.com/watch?v=EMAq3dLA34Y

They have life on easy mode why would they be unnecessarily mean? If I was a 10/10 I wouldn't be so bitter

You must be at least a 7 then, because from my experience Chads and Stacies are the most cruel people out there.

yeah a lot of handsome people are assholes, i dont get why everyone in this thread acts like they're the nicest guys around

Handsome guys are 90% nice and Chad is the nice guy who helps people for no personal benefit
The highschool bully is a Brad.
Girls are just bitchy no matter how they look

thats part of what makes majority of chads chads, theyre so charismatic that its hard to NOT like them aside from envious reasons

not him but im convinced there are a VERY select few chads that lurk

chads have positive emotions in abundance from (halo effect, good parenting, good social support groups) so they naturally feel no loss with helping people out. they have been trained their entire lives to create win-win situations for the people around them and themselves.

uggos on the other hand feel any good that comes their way is scarce so they must take from others and create win-lose situations. sometimes they get so overcome by emotion that they create lose-lose situations, especially with their loved ones who are also uggo and have been training them to be greedy capricious and cowardly in their socialization habits

WTF I love Chad now.

chad more like DAD

this

if you have an entire lifetime of positive interactions with everyone you meet how could you not end up a nice guy?