>day 3 of "clean eating"
>feel like shit
>headache
>tiredness

??????

nice caloric intake, skele

What's your current diet like?

What was your previous diet like?

Information like that could help us assess your situation. Instead, you just posted some dumb ass green text, some question marks, and an image of a hot bitch to get our attention.

Gee, I wonder if this is gonna be one of those threads where it turns out OP doesn't know shit about nutrition or calorie counting.

Eat way more vegetables like a giant salad minimum a day.

Its boring to eat and takes forever to eat but you'll feel amazing after.

>What's your current diet like?

3k-3.5k calories made up of oats, eggs, milk, a meat source and usually some form of pasta or potato fof carbs.

>What was your previous diet like?
Ate whatever I want whenever I felt like it, I just got back to lifting after a long lay off. I drank a lot of alcohol too and stopped drinking a couple of weeks ago.

>coal burner
into the trash

Your set point is fucked so your body is trying to adjust

3,000-3,500 calories a day is A LOT dude. There's no way you should be feeling like shit unless you were eating something like 7k-8k of calories a day prior.

Drink some coffee I guess. Whenever I'm feeling like shit, a cup of black coffee perks me right up in like 30 minutes.

>set point

Your diet would have had to be severely fucked beforehand to make any difference now. Something like getting 90% of your calories from overly processed snack cakes and soda or something. Clean eating is a meme for the most part - go ahead and ask Veeky Forums what constitutes a clean diet and see how many different answers you get

screenshot your food log for the week.

>3k-3.5k calories made up of oats, eggs, milk, a meat source and usually some form of pasta or potato fof carbs.
The fuck?

Is no one going to point out how fucked his diet is? 3l-3.5k per day? How in the world is it even possible to eat that much a day and still think you're making a positive change in your diet?

>Clean eating is a meme for the most part

Shoo, shoo, McDonald's shill.

Are you retarded? I eat that much and I'm having trouble maintaining weight. It's about how much calories you burn as much as it is about how much you consume.

Dude I lose weight on 3k per day and I'm not even big.

screenshot your food log or shut the fuck up with your estimating.

>muh 6k calories a day but i'm 125lbs

Yea but think of the end result

I love cutting because I have amazing will power

Spotted the fatasses.

spotted the manlet

Are you eating a large serving of vegetables as filler and eating lean meats like seafood? What's your hydration game like? I'm also on day 3 of eating clean, and I don't feel worse off for it.
Today:
breakfast
> veggie omelette
lunch
> chips and salsa
> water
dinner
> 2 tilapia fillets
> 2 cups broccoli and corn with salt and pepper

Yesterdays dinner for example, just some meat, carbs and milk is a typical dinner for me.

Forgot to upload

Caffeine withdrawal? Did you drink a lot of soda or coffee before? Try brewing some caffeinated unsweetened tea

screenshot
your
fucking
food log

your post tells me absolutely nothing. you may as well not have taken the energy to fucking type it out. it's literally fucking blank.

you have no fucking clue how many calories you're eating a day. you feel like shit cause your "clean eating" is complete bullshit. you're just cutting which is why you feel shitty.

stop pretending like you have any clue what you're doing and go educate yourself you faggot.

>t. retards.

I'm 6', 202 lbs. I lift 5-6 days a week doing nothing but heavy compounds + cardio. How much do you think I should eat to maintain weight? 1500 kcal? Fucking retards.

Like today I ate a big bowl of oats, dried fruits, and raw nuts with milk for breakfast. And throughout the rest of the day I ate 4 chicken leg steaks and a big tray of over-baked potatoes. Also had a muesli bar and a protein shake post-workout.

I'm 6'1 and eat about 2,000-2,300 cals a day. How much of a lardass at you if you need to take in over 3k worth of cals a day just to function properly?

Unless this guy is an Olympic swimmer, it makes no sense.

>botox lips
>smokes

no thanks

I'm 6'1 180. I have an active job, climb 3-4 days and run 3 days on top of lifting. Not everyone spends their time outside the gym sitting on their ass.

So you think it's safe to assume that OP, being a lard ass, has an active job, does daily marathons, and climbs up mountains 3 days a week in addition to hitting the gym 4-5 days a week?

Are you retarded or just baiting? An hour and half of weightlifting + a half hour of cardio will burn a fuckton of calories. Now do that 6 days a week and see how much food you'll need.

Jesus Christ, this board.

That waist makes it all worth it

>3k-3.5k calories made up of oats, eggs, milk, a meat source and usually some form of pasta or potato fof carbs.
Holy fucking unhealthy. And you are actually surprised you're not feeling well? The fuck.

>3.5k of meat and dairy and simple carbs
>no vegetables

F

vegancucks pls go

No, being a lardass and doing one of those things would probably be enough.

I'm not a vegan at all. You don't have to be a vegan to eat vegetables.

Nice strawman.

>not eating any fruits or vegetables
Plain retarded.

Just pop a multi and you're fine.

Where are you goddamn vegetables. Simple carbs and protein are not going to cut it.

Nice troll.

I'm not getting into this again, have fun aging twice as fast and having astrocomically higher chances of basically any disease including cancer. Nice to get reminded how retarded Veeky Forums can be.

Kek.

F

caffeine withdrawal? try tapering off.

kek, I have bellow average bp and rhr. every vital i have is perfect, according to my doctor

enjoy your kale shakes while the rest of us are making gains

Here it is

Explain to me what is unhealthy about that

Basically everything aside from oats and potatoes. You might want to read a bit into general nutrition but if I say anything I'll get shit on here so you figure that out yourself. What you've been eating is anything but clean and that's why you feel bad. called it at the very beginning.

You can be a healthy smoker too, until you aren't.

>3,000-3,500 calories a day is A LOT
L M A O
M
A
O

Youre having withdrawals. Theyll pass

>3,000-3,500 calories a day is A LOT
t. manlet

>6 days without crystal meth
>vomiting
>sweating
>hallucinations
??????

yeah, so does everybody at 22, barring genetics. The fun part is when you hit 30 and start having the health issues of 60 year olds

>Is no one going to point out how fucked his diet is? 3l-3.5k per day? How in the world is it even possible to eat that much a day and still think you're making a positive change in your diet?

thank you hungry skeleton

>eat 2.3k a day
>not a hungry skelly

I don't wanna get fat and the numbers are going up, is it realy so bad?

>6 minutes without air

>feeling numb
>vision going dark
>sleepy
??????

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

keep going user! we believe in you, you can do this!

>>eat 2.3k a day
>>not a hungry skelly
Pick one (1)
thank you

Not OP but how the FUCK do I get enough calories after giving up junk food and fast food while ALSO not spending a lot of money or spending a lot of time cooking? I get so damn sick of nuts, fish, weetabix, and Greek yoghurt.

Is pasta fine or are all carbs evil?

I'm not. Like objectively.

Who started the meme that if you're not eating 2x your TDEE during a bulk then you're not eating enough, because it's wrong.

2 days without shitposting

>feel like a newfag
>hands are sweating
>lips are trembling
??????

The hell are you asking for. No fast food, no expensive stuff AND no cooking? Choose 2.

This thread = more evidence Veeky Forums is mostly 16 year olds

Nothing wrong with 3.5k calories a day if op is an actual adult male (over 5'11 in height and over 185lbs bodyweight).

Yes eggs, oats, tuna, beef and milk are "clean" you autists. Clean does not mean vegan.

OP iif this is your first time eating like this you will feel weird for a couple weeks, also if you say you have only quit alcohol a couple weeks ago you could still be getting withdrawals depending on how much you drank a day.

If your TDEE is below 3k then you're not working hard, you're a mantal, or you're a skeleton, simple as that.

Prove any of those claims are accurate.

>mantal

>t. Fat powerlifter

>drink nothing but water
>eat nothing but rice and eggs
>3 days

Feel alot better.

jokes on you he probably doesn't even compete

>>drink nothing but water
This is advisable though in general?
>inb4 muh sips