Always think spinning is "feelgood" exercise for women who want to pretend they're doing something

>Always think spinning is "feelgood" exercise for women who want to pretend they're doing something
>Get forced to try it
>Fucking die

Its good HIIT cardio, user, but only as good as you put into it.

Then why do women do it?

You tell me dude.

My resting HR is 45, I've done it all winter.

Meaning, it's an excellent way to exercise fitness with little to no ways to fuck up back/knees whatever

>My resting HR is 45

Jesus. Mine's a lot higher than that. Maybe I should do more cardio.

Spin is amazing. Low impact so its better on your joints, too.

The hugeass gymbro i work with tried it after i lost 10kg doing it and he said he's never sweat so much in his entire life.

If you're not a fucking faggot and actually push yourself each time its insane.

>trying to hit 100 rpm at pretty much the max resistance you can physically move WHILE STANDING as the instructor shouts at you saying that if you want the body you have to work for it

With a max of 207, mind you.

Well, to be fair, most people should.
I keep my workouts structured though. Ranging from 30/15ec to 4x8min or 15x4.

What is amazing about people who never do cardio, is that you can pretty much do intervals 3 times per week, but people who exercise a lot, needs a lot more rest between

I went to the intense spinning class when I just started lifting. It was full of old people and middle aged women so I was pretty confident. I fucking bailed after the first 10 minutes, did the walk of shame out of the room. So embarrassing.

sounds like a great way to lose muscle mass

dropped

Well, I don't, and I'm cutting. Enjoy being out of breath by walking a set of stairs, faggot.

You probably went too hard m88

Gotta be honest with yourself. Tone down that resistance to acceptable levels, listen to the instructors.

First time I went I was totally unfit and fucking hungover, I made myself finish because I wouldn't be able to live it down if I left; I just lowered the resistances and kept at it.

Reminds me of the kids who show up to the recruiting office who want to be SEALs and SWCC. Have them do a PST and it takes them like 15 minutes to finish the 1.5 mile run.

I've done the same.

>Cycle to the gym
>Realise I'm late so I have to go pretty fast
>Get there to do the spinning
>Think it'll be fine
>It really, really isn't

i use the bikes as my cardio sometimes with the dream that one day I'll do an ironman triathalon. it's fucking hard.

2017 isn't the right year to plop over a grand on a bike, though.

spin this dick

>tfw my bike sucks but I don't want to buy a good one because I'm not sure I'd use it but I don't use it right now because my bike sucks

That combined with getting a sore ass when I sit on a bike seat

>cycling to a spinclass

I don't have a car

Not an amerifat. You don't need a car in Yurop.

r8 my body

what is it with amerilards obsession with cars? I'm 20 and only now got my license and nobody gives a fuck.

Because it involves being aggressively told what to do, which is what women secretly crave.

America is huge and the public transportation system is absolute dog shit so you NEED to be able to drive.

I live in central London. Don't have a license (except a provisional as a form of ID). I'm 27 years old.

I know shitloads of others my age who can't drive, because we don't need to. We have pretty good train links north and south. The only issue is if you want to go holiday somewhere like the Cotswolds or the Lake District or Cornwall.

Everything is sprawled out in our wide open spaces. Not like a europoor could even conceive of such a thing, all cramped in with "muh history" and "muh welcomed refugees"

45 in ameriburguer units or in international?

45 burgers per minute

>That combined with getting a sore ass when I sit on a bike seat
get a chamois, a saddle that fits you, and sack up. any soreness will go away after a few weeks

>going to a spin class
>not training with a power meter
>never going to make it

I get shin splints in literally 5 seconds so can't run. First day at the gym and could only do 2 minutes each of cycling and torrent rowing. I need some catching up.

Yeah I'm just trying to work through it at the moment. I think I must have weird bone structure, it feels like I'm sitting on the wrong parts.

Ah well, I'll get used to it.

Get some proper bike shorts too. Not the cheap ones with thin foam padding, you want the real shit. Go to an actual cycle store if you can.

The big problem I find with bikes is that I don't like spending loads of money when I'm not sure how much I'll use it. It seems they're a giant money sink.

Maybe I should just say fuck it and splash out on a good bike and equipment and hope it lasts.

Is spinning like cycling where it can cut off circulation to your balls and give you ED or something?

I fucking hate cycling, but if you think you're going to do stationary bike/spinning you really want the shorts or you can say goodbye to your nads.

I live in a normal suburban town, and I'm about 3 miles from the nearest grocery store. It's way too hilly in my town for biking. There are no trains or taxis.