Im 20 and still get acne, even tho I stopped consuming dairy products.. doc said I have a wheat allergion

Im 20 and still get acne, even tho I stopped consuming dairy products.. doc said I have a wheat allergion.

Can oats be the cause of acne? And brain fog? Help

Where is your acne

Back
Back of head
Cheeks

Mostly back and face

Also red dots on triceps

two dark spots near his lip

Keto eliminated my acne.

Stop touching your face

wash your sheets

Really? I no carbs at all? I eat sweet potatoes pre workout tho. Isnt that healthy?

I don't know what you eat or what you're planning to eat, I'm telling you what worked for me. There's only one kind of keto.

alcohol, sweets and carbs give me acne. literally haven't had any since quitting all 3.

Im willing to completely quit gluten

But how do I quit ALL carbs without feeling like shit? I mean how do I train on protein and leaves.. potato rice yams onions not good?

Pretty sure back acne is purely hormonal, meaning your sebaceous glands produce too much sebum and this clogs eventually. Steroid users experience back acne more than any other location for this reason. Go read up on nodulocystic acne, this is the type of back acne that hormones cause. It isn't caused by diet or anything else, so you gotta either medically dry your pores out with something like benzoyl peroxide or a long course of isotretinoin.

>doc said I have a wheat allergion

>Can oats be the cause of acne?

You will never stop getting acne for as long as you live. Wash your shit.

But im white

Stop masturbating excessively.

What has that to do with it

I feel ya brah
21 y/o and in the same boat. Wondering if being Veeky Forums even does a difference when I have gross zits all over my torso when I take of my shirt

ATTENTION ALL ACNE BRAHS:

No dairy
Low GI foods
take
-30mg zinc
-5000 IU vitamin D
-couple brazil nuts for selenium
-200 mcg chromium
-5000 IU vitamin A
-1000 mg vitamin C
Heaps of fucking veggies
Drink water
Never touch face
Put old shirts on your pillow case, can flip them around to get 4 fresh nights out of one shirt

or just get an accutane script and live normally

>accutane
>living normally when you're drying up from the inside out like a piece of beef jerky and look red as fuck

Stop reccomending these MGs of specific vitamine youre not a doctor

It can be helpful yes, but in the long run some vitamins can not be digested efficiently and become harmful

I heard accutane fucks test levels up really bad by blocking the fat absorption or distribution or something.. glands need fat to produce testesterone

Histamin

!

Sure ahmed

Abdul, close

red dots could be KP.