>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights and doing cardio
>ask other fat anons for advice and give moral support

If you're new:
>Read the Sticky
→ →

>pretend to ignore all the "read the sticky" fags

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (you will need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
tdeecalculator.net/

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
>myfitnesspal.com/
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/android
>myfitnesspal.com/mobile/iphone

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingmuscle.com/learn/everybody-hates-the-ergometer
youtube.com/watch?v=zQ82RYIFLN8
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YPZWT2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post MFP graphs

Past 90 days out of 102 days in for me.

Could any of you share your daily meal plan? I'm curious and looking for some easily made healthy meals to make

thanks lads

Don't have a graph but I started roughly around the same time as you (February 26th) and nearly the same weight (315 lbs starting, down to 280 as of today). Good shit brother.

>lost in a fucking forest
>walk for 3 hours straight
>but followed it with a pasta meal
i-it's still net positive right haha

I've been depressed for too long. Need to start lifting and I was thinking of doing StrongLifts, good idea?

Mostly I need to find a meal plan that I can stay with consistently that's easy to prepare. I always break and resort to binging and it's terrible.

Ok for me it goes something like this:

Get a shit ton of small plastic containers.
Get a bunch of chicken breasts
Get a bunch of ground turkey
Get a variety of frozen veg

At home:
Fry up the ground turkey in electric skillet (this works better than the stove due to heat distribution, but stove will work)
Cook chicken in slow cooker with minimum spices (salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder) for like 8-12 hours, once it's done cooking, shred it up with two forks

Now, in each of those plastic containers, you put 4 oz of whatever you want (or use grams, idgaf) so you have 4oz containers of meat and 4 oz containers of veg. Put them all in the freezer.

typical lunch for me is two containers of meat, two containers of veg. I add a little water to each container and heat it up in the micro at work, then drain the water after cooking/reheating.

You can add mustard to the ground turkey, or salsa to the shredded chicken. Also, hot sauce is good for either. Stay away from sugary stuff like bbq sauce, even though it is delicious.

meal prep 101 my man. Watch some youtube videos on meal prep for other ideas.

explain the greek yoghurt meme to me. its full of calories

>breakfast
3 weetabix and milk with 2 satchets of sugar, aim to use cashew or almond milk for less calories

>dinner
Vegetables in something like a "curry" or "pasta" meal where the they're also vegetables, with some meat in there for protein, as big as it can be without breaking the calorie limit

>night snack
100 calorie packet of crisps and 3 crackers 20 calories each, with a spread of marmite and cream cheese

>2nd day of diet
>get masochistic pleasure from not being able to eat
NOICE

>could have ended the day at 1500 calories
>still 4 hours before bed
>couldn't hold out
1750 will have to do but fuck I want to be done already. 30 more pounds and I can start bulking.

That's fine. Do that or starting strength for a few months. Then switch to a new routine based on goals.

No it isn't retard. You're probably thinking of flavored Greek yogurt.
Look for plain Greek yogurt. Should be 100-130 calories a serving size in a big tub. Add a scoop of whey protein and it's god tier.

Shit fuck I accidentally made another thread. I didn't see this one when I alt+f'd

How do I deal with a best friend that wants to compete with me in weight loss all the time but I don't want to yet get discouraged if I "lose" and she has the means of working out at the gym for several hours a week?

Stop being retarded and just focus on losing weight while having someone next to you with the same goal.

Are you dumb? Do you get upset when people here lose weight?

I just are what was easily 2k calories, but I went on a half an hour walk to do so.

....I'm not going to make it, am I?

Depends what your TDEE is but no, never count exercise. Especially from something as small as a walk.

Well if you're so concerned like a faggot then do 5 sets of 15 push ups. Maybe you'll feel less guilty.

3700 calories a day is my tdee. I'm still not going to make it, am i?

Why don't you work out, faggot?

How much do you weigh?

weight on the x and y axis I love it senpai

23:1 IF people, how long did it take you to get used to eating one meal? I nearly failed by grabbing a snack but opted for coffee instead

This is fucking great, man. Thanks! I think I'll follow this when I head back to college.

Any other former fatties here? Any of you needed loose skin surgery? I haven't been able to find anyone on this board with any experience with it.

>weight vs weight

what did he mean by this?

>400 calories over limit
WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF

Yeah, you might be confusing it with Greek-Style Yogurt which is an important difference. i normally take Chobani Plain, which is 80 kcal with 15g protons. Pretty decent.

Opinions on exercise trainers for fat loss? I have to stay in my house quite a bit and wanted to bike

It's so FUCKING good with a scoop of whey in it. Like desert tier.

3700 sedentary is like 470 lbs, fucking hell

Get an erg

fug, i want it badly now. too bad i can't fucking find proper greek yogurt where i live.

Is that the same thing as a rowing machine?

I was hesitant due to all the comments that say how much you can fuck yourself up if you don't have great form

Rowing is godly, user. Unless you're really trying to throw your back on a pull like a madman, you're unlikely to do yourself any real damage.

Anybody else that have trouble lifting? I'm not obesse level, but I'm kinda fat, have always had bad posture, and I've tried to follow SS but I just cant do the lifts correctly. No matter how much I feedback and get and how much I reread the book, I cant move my body correctly. Its frustrating. Should I ditch the weights and do something else?

It's hard to fuck yourself. Rowing is God tier though.
You could actually get a semi decent body just rowing. As opposed to bike, all legs.

You should keep trying. That's kinda the point if SS, to learn the lifts and get a solid foundation.

You can't even fuck bench and OHP up that badly.

Bench and OHP I don't fuck up that badly. But Squats and Deadlift feel impossible. Squats I can't really go as low as I should, and with deadlift my back is all kinds of fucked up.

Damn, alright. My dad has an old one already that I could probably take from the parent's house.

What type of routine do you guys recommend?

Squats are pretty hard as a lardass. Point your toes outward so your fat gut has room between your knees going down. Also your CNS is probably garbage as well as lower back strength.
You film yourself?

ive only worked out 4 or 5 times this month. feel like i totally fell off the wagon. what the fuck is happening? anybody else have this? kinda freaked out. i have no motivation to do anything

Yes. 6 months gyming 4-5x a week never missed a day and suddenly fell off the wagon. Slight injury but that isn't all there is to it.

You may find this useful. breakingmuscle.com/learn/everybody-hates-the-ergometer

But basically, work yourself up to doing 2k distance-wise, then set that as your bar to push harder to beat that time with every session. It's way more taxing than you might expect.

Im not a lardass but I consider myself fat. Don't have a barrel gut. Just thought this thread was appropiate to post on instead of making a new one.

What is CNS? And no, it feels awkward to think about it and logistically idk where to put my phone to record myself, but I probably should start doing it.

When weight decreases, weight also decreases. Didn't they teach you to read graphs at school?

did you recover?

Central nervous system. Takes awhile for it to adapt
For squat you want to see mostly your back and depth from the side. For diddlys you want back and feet position.

Yes and no. It's much better but I'm mentally annoyed with it. Very slight pain at most only during very heavy sets.

Here's what I ate today
>5:10am, oatmeal with PB2
>9:00am, almonds
>11:00am, cashews
>1:00pm, burger
>6:00pm, pork chop, stir fried broccoli, salad
Oatmeal and nuts are in 100 calorie packets. All I have to do is measure out my PB2 and it cooks in a minute. Nuts are snacks for while I'm at work. I buy a pound or so of ground beef, form it into patties on parchment paper, and freeze them. They cook through from frozen relatively quickly, just don't make thick-ass 1/3 pound patties. I bake a package of pork chops in the oven and stir fry a head of broccoli, then cut the pork in strips and combine with the broccoli divided into containers I can microwave or stir fry later with hot sauce, sriracha, soy sauce, mustard, whatever. The gin is my crutch, I'll be having that just before bed. It keeps the nightmares at bay :^)

I disagree. You could develop something similar to PTSD leading to nightmares on one of those concept 2s. Night terrors where the last 100m just drops to double digits and the 2 digital digits just go on the blink over and over and over like a digital clock on the blink and it never reaches zero until you wake up in a pool of your own sweat knowing you've got 5k to do.

consensus on refeeding carbs?
not on keto, also not plateauing, just curious

Y'all niggas is dumb. Weight is the title of the chart, weight on the left is the axis label, and then weight at the bottom is a legend.

lrn2understand charts.

I got a solid chuckle out of that, good shit m80.

So going 2k a day would be a good start? And then just keep trying to get faster and/or going longer distances

Rower bros - Do I need to get a water rowing machine or does it not matter?

Yep. 2k is just a good way to learn how to pace yourself/use explosive energy when needed. Have fun bro.

You'll be just fine with a normal ergometer.

2k would be a good start. Even 1k a day. Maybe 2k every other day with a 5k on a Sunday. Learn how to start slightly over page and finish slightly under pace without rushing at the end or killing yourself at the beginning... If you want to improve. I'd shoot for 3-4 2ks a week and maybe attempt a SLOW 5k once a week on the weekend.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ82RYIFLN8

Watch this video once and you will have a better rowing technique than 99% of people at your gym, including trainers.

Watch this 10 times a day before after and during your rowing with a mirror at your side and in 3 months you might have a passable rowing technique that will make an actual rower roll their eyes at you rather than bursting out into hysterics.

Learn also how to measure the resistance on a machine. There is 2 buttons you press that allow you to see the current resistance the machine is putting out. Learn this reading the manual, it is a great shit test on whether you can tell someone can give you good advice. IE. How can you tell me how to use the machine if you can't tell me how to see the resistance the machine puts out. 4/10 is the resistance that I need on my model c but a 4 on my machine with a 100,000k on the bearings is different to a model d that's new out the box. Also higher isn't better, best is in relation to your bodyweight. Smaller weaker people need lower resistance for faster acceleration.

Don't ever try to waste your time explaining to people how to row, unless maybe it's your long time gym partner possibly your wife... But only if you are prepared to get divorced. You might as well start performing magic tricks to stray dogs and cats than offer help anybody with rowing. But if someone who does know what they are doing attempts to help you... Do be attentive and try to picture your body rowing as a 4d wankle engine with legs core arms return all overlapping and resting interchangeably.

Get concept 2 model b minimum, ideally a model c can be had cheap, or D if you are a big spender. Don't get a magnetic POS, don't pay stupid money for water rower unless you can get a used one from someone who bought one after watching house of cards.

I've got some time to make some fat wojacks, any suggestions?

Anyone else set out fatty traps? I have a bowl of my favourite chips on the coffee table that have been sitting there for about a month now. I know if I eat one I'll be disgusted. I dunno, might just be fattyautism

Guys how do I deal with my feeder girlfriend?
I am 400lbs overweight. She is 240lbs so not as fat but she says she has to be able to walk (which I barely can) because she needs to feed me when my legs collapse.

I love her but she admits fully that she is intentionally feeding me to death because she finds it arousing. When she found me working out last week (and I say 'working out' I was actually just lifting up my hip folds, then slamming them into my hips, like a fatty version of the excersie you can do with a medicine ball) she took the ball and made me eat 4 plates of meatballs as 'ironic punishment'.

In fact she loves ironic punishment.If I accidentally wet the bed she makes me a cake then pours chicken stock over it as a ironic punishment and I have to eat it (she calls it a 'bed wetter cake'). If I drop a bowl of ice cream she makes me eat frozen carpet.

I am going to die because I cannot stop her

If any part of that post is true, drop her and start saving yourself while you still have some life left to live.

sounds like she's trying to motivate you, you dumb fuck.

At what point does losing fat stop really changing your face?

I'm 5'11, around 20% BF and 170lbs and wanted to know how many more facial gains I can look forward to. Would even dropping a few % make a noticeable difference?

>she is intentionally feeding me to death because she finds it arousing.
That's hot

>decide to repeat week 4 of the c25k program since i felt i could do much better
>End Up doing much much worse
>had to stop running today because of hamstrings cramps
Can i kill myself now?

Sit down and talk with her. Tell her your goals. If she loves you as a person, she will either stand by as you lose your fat or she will be a caniving cunt and ruin your progress. In which case you dump her and live your life. Take responsibility for yourself.

On the treadmill right now, ask me anything

when will you start walking?

Currently doing asphalt and sealcoating work so I'm out in the sun all day.

I was doing a 18:6 IF but considering my erratic work hours and wake-up times, I don't think that's going to work for me anymore as I'll frequently cut deep into my feed window.

I thought about doing the warrior's fasting at 23:1 or whatever, but I don't want to be sluggish or fucked up working.

Should I drop IF all together and just stick to a CICO? My stats as of now...

6'2"
195 lbs (88~ kg), looking to cut to 175 lbs (79~ kg)

Eating at 1800 kcal -
150g Protein
92g Fat
92g Carbs

Protein is mostly from chicken or pork, fat is always low unless I decide to use ground beef and the carbs are coming from fruits, vegetables and nuts.

I'm also doing PPLPPLX so in addition to working 5 days a week, I do that at night and cap it with a 30m elliptical.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

FUCK YOU!!!! I'm so fucking furious

How the fuck does everyone deal with their fucking anger issues? FUCK man I can see myself dying from fucking raging so hard despite trying to work out.

Not even being a lazy fuck I'm actually working out even harder but I'm not fucking patient holy fuck I'm so mad having turned into a fat fuck and never had a dad or brother help me become a fucking man and workout but mostly stay looking fit or normal rather than a FUCKING gyno loose skin nigger fuck that's raging for no legit reason like I am right now

FUCK YOU man how am I ever going to improve?

Yes

awesome I'll defintely watch this video and start practicing.

However the machine I have is air powered with no resistance changing. Does this vastly change how I should approach the exercise?

smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B003YPZWT2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

How about a fatjak writing in a Calorie Log like pic related?

i used to have explosive rage problems. i thought coming out would help, but nah. lifting, smoking weed, regular sex, and progress towards who you want to be are the only ones i have found to work

Awesome! That'll help me keep going. My body is reaching a decent point, but my cheeks are still chubby as hell which such because I know I have a good jaw even with my current fat.

entertain yourself with : movies, books, hobbies.
find friends and make conversations

desu i only started seeing face gains when i got below 20%. the change from 20 to 16 has been pretty noticeable, and from what i hear the difference between where i'm at and 9-10% is night and day (especially if you keep sodium low so you don't get moonface)

>Guys how do I deal with my feeder girlfriend?

EAT HER

Start doing yoga. Think of beaches or places you find relaxing. Deep breaths. Watch a comedian or some kind of comedy.

I'm gonna say this one again though: yoga. And don't get mad because you expect it to be easy, if you're doing it right it's not. It's something physical you can do to improve your flexibility, but it's mindless enough that you can stew over why you're mad and figure out if it's reasonable or not.

>used to weight 110+kg last May
>had some cheat weeks and breaks
>back on it
>my weight is 82kg right now/goal is Phase 1: Start keto with as much food as you want as long as you stay under 20g carbs a day.

In thise phase you should get in ketosis and keto adapted(after 2wekks in ketosis).
You should also learn what to eat, add vegetables to your diet and get your protein up to your goal to prefent muscle loss.
YOU WILL have the urge to eat carbs, drink your soda, eat your fries, pizza and pasta and miss chips but try to stick to it.
My tipps:
-have sugar free chewing gums with you
-if you miss pasta, get Shirataki noodles
-avoid processed food

>Phase 2: Calorie Cutting
After some time your weightloss will stop, can be weeks can be month. While it get slower, start with calories IN = calories OUT
Later start cutting more as you feel like it.

3. Phase 3: IF
Again, when you progress gets to slow again or stop losing weight or want to do more start Intermittent fasting.
Get used to it by not eating after 6pm.
Later by skipping breakfast.
I didn't gone full Fasting beyong 60 hours.
Also possible is OMAD "One Meal A Day".

thats it, you can lift or do cardio as you wish. If you have question, ask.
I genuine hope that it helps at least one person to lose weight.

Its very filling for the amount of calories and it has a lot of protein. Its also good for your stomach cause of probiotics. You should be eating it.

The difference between 20% and 15% is huge for me, and the difference between 15% and 12% is even more noticeable. Depends on where you loose fat more though.

first for I approached a girl today and asked if she minded if i closed the blinds in the yoga area. Important because she smiled at me when i approached instead of giving me a disgusted look.

the x axis is literally time and y axis is weight. you are stupid.

turn up the slope and speed you cuck.

Turned out shit but i guess it's something

Natural greek yoghurt, not the flavored one nor the one with sugar.
Quark cheese is a nice substitute it tastes basically the same to me.

Past 90 days for me

have only had some soda and cheese balls today to eat. yeah, i know, super unhealthy, but it was easy and i've been having trouble reaching my calorie goals recently. tacos are for dinner tonight, with 90% ground beef and lots of veggies

Happy for you, lad.

Neat, hopefully we'll eventually have more fatjaks being proactive about losing weight.

For simple weight loss is it true you can eat basically whatever you want as long as you dont go over your Calorie Limit?

More or less, yeah. But you'll feel better if you use that calorie limit to stock up on protein and veg rather than donuts.

Ah, Thanks. I'd prefer to eat healthier than I am but my mom likes to randomly surprise me with mcdonalds

Yep. Plenty of evidence of this too. Will be hungy/weak af tho if you neglect veggies and lean meat

do a wojack on a treadmill struggling while a fit pepe talks to stacy and winks at the fat wojack. I dont know if thats too much.

i rather eat under cal then drink soda