When would a girl know if she's getting 'mired?

When would a girl know if she's getting 'mired?

Men are always generally nice to women just in a gentlemanly way, but what would you do if you were 'mirin a girl?

I usually stare at her and keep my distance.

If a woman is conventionally attractive, any hint of a glance is considered miring. If she's conventionally unattractive, any hint of a glance is considered awkward and rude.

like sexually or gains wise
>sexual is hit on or maybe general staring at sexy parts
>gains is staring at gainy parts or impressed by reps

When they put their penis inside their vagina.

If it's the Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums guys that would stereotypically browse here, odds are they'd blatantly flirt with you, stare at you, or try to autistically make contact. Or like rape you or something, this is Veeky Forums after all and if we're talking about the guys that browse here, then universal rules apply.

If you're not experiencing any of those things, then guys aren't 'miring hard, and if you're hitting the gym just to get guys to admire you then you're a hoe for hitting a meatmarket like that.

Will say though, look up things like "things that guys do that women find secretly attractive" and see if guys do those things around you. It's guys that read those articles, and it's those very guys that follow them.

I whistle and go "godDAYUM shawty! you got a nigga aroused" then I point to my crotch.

I just want a Veeky Forums nerd to talk to me so we can workout together and play video games after.

Sometimes I get stares and men try to make small talk, but I dunno if that's just them being friendly or what.

>just in a gentlemanly way

Who is your favorite Monogatari girl

literally anytime a guy talks with you in the gym is a try to hit on you. they autistic remember?
unless its something like "get out of my mirror space"

MONKEY
O
N
K
E
Y

TOP TASTE CONFIRMED

D E N T O N
E
N
T
O
N

i glance at them and assess whether or not i proceed with further mirings. i often look at all women and imagine what they could genetically and/or manually have different about their bodies, in order to look perfect for their general shape.

females generally know when they are mired when the guy moves around her accordingly, supporting her existence as a physically attractive one. this is an acceptance that is often formed into that friend zoned guy trying to get it in. or a beta thinking co worker interaction is flirting.

also, often times women think men are checking them out when they are simply identifying an animate object (humanoid) in a given distance, or simply looking in their direction.

>nerd
What does that word even mean nowaways?

if they talk to you, they want to fuck you.

Women you don't want to fuck are invisable.

My wife carried her mother to the eye doctor on Monday. She is the only person in the lobby. A man asked if he could sit beside her. She says yes. He tells her she is a beautiful woman.

She tells him thanks and that she is happily married. The probably fitezen autist flexes his arm. He asked does your husband have muscles like this. She told him yes and his are bigger.

He asked where I work and realized he doesn't make what I make. He asked a few more questions about me till he got to my age. She told him I'm 41. He puffed up and said I'm only 37.

Receptionist stopped snickering long enough to tell my wife she is needed in the back. Which one of fucks flexed on my wif

i bet even at your job you like a guy or two but don't do shit about it.

that fucked up arm anatomy simply ruining everything

Maybe she has hypermobile joints.

maybe she was on hgh an it only affected her wrists

Oh my. I got trips.

>asshole hits on wife in lobby
>bitch continually invites guy into current argument
>immediately verbally resists saying hubby arms are even bigger, a promotion of herself
>guy continues to ask personal questions
>bitch continues to willingly answer the personal questions...
>willingly plays his gender game showing her own immaturity and lack of integrity more than anything.
>in order to obtain a higher ground on an emotional level
what? you really don't think your normal wife couldn't deal with this more maturely? all you're focused on is your instinct. you're banging a princess brainwashed at birth. one guy was an asshole yet admired your wife. fuck off old man. your tits are too big.

Thanks. I needed a good laugh. What do you think she should have done? She answered his questions honestly. At the "I am happily married" part is when you should back off. Was it you?

"lmao my wife is the shit cause she's my wife"

>tell the guy to leave her alone and nothing else.
>if and when he persists get up and talk to the staff on her way walking towards them so he can be dealt with objectively, immediately.

>Women you don't want to fuck are invisible.
I thought I was just clumsy but it turns out I've been bumping into invisible people this whole time.

Listen to me Bert. I know you are a virgin and hate it when other dorks like you being turned away.

Answer the tards questions honestly. No need to be rude.

implying i'm brad flexin his bicep on wifey who already hates me. implying i'm not a shut in imbred skeletoid on hgh unable to comprehend holding conversations with married women to begin with. plot twist.

>Men are always generally nice to women just in a gentlemanly way,
This is not a thing.

But you do have to be pretty obvious if you're younger and dating young women, because they may not know. But once in their 20's they should be able to tell.

Social Autism the post

A girl believes she's always being admired by all men she finds attractive.

I keep looking briefly at the grill every few seconds. Obviously smile when she catches my glance. Not much else though, I'm too shy to approach a grill if she doesn't smile at me

sorry user.

So by this logic, if a man holds open a door for you or asks you how your day is, they want to fuck you?

Yes, unless you are co-workers or at church

Kinda yes. More so the 'how are you'. Holding the door is common. Asking a stranger how are you isn't

hm, it seems that the rules are different when it comes to men mirin women. i ques men look at different qualities if there is reason to mire, otherwise its just plain sexual desires

you are probably asking how to get mired by dat hot dude in the gym and that is most likely without sexual desires to be better than average girl, aka muscles, qt presence or great fiqure

men get mired because they are impressive through being large with muscles

women get mired because they are better than average, which ever the average assumption is.

unless you're outwardly repulsive, 90% of men would fuck you as long as there wasn't much effort involved

>are you working out?

If a woman is even remotely attractive, chances are she's being mired by at least 3/4ths of the men near her

probably

Oh god that hand

ugh

I want to fuck almost every girl I see desu

fucking spreglord, thanks user, I need a good laugh

>hen would a girl know if she's getting 'mired?
they just assume that everything is sexual and everyone want's to fuck them all the time.

put up with some of her shit

Reminds me of the dating advice
>if she stares at you she's interested
>if she looks at you then away(and back again) she's interested
>if she doesn't look at you she's shy and interested.
But remember
>if she doesn't look at you she's not interested
>if she looks at you and away she's not interested
>if she stares at you she's not interested.

I made a friend at work by asking her if she lifted weights cause I was mirin' her legs/butt.

She was super happy I asked her since she had been on a break because of illness.

I don't know if she could tell, because at least in my practice, guys who are looking at me want to do more than just look, so I've learned to block all my peripheral vision out when it's related to people.

A couple of my friends have also recently asked me to give them advice/go to the gym with them and show them what to do. One of them just straight up told me she was miring me at some point.

this, or she's ugly

>men are generally nice to women
yeah right just like how women are generally nice to men

>men are generally nice to pretty women
He forgot one important detail.

Look around next time you see a hot girl. You'll notice how guys just kind of stare at her.

Kek'd

There are very few women that I would outright refuse to fuck in any circumstance.

99% of guys are willing to fuck any woman that isn't conventionally ugly or unattractive.

I was ugly af growing up and got made fun of so I just learned to always think guys are gonna laugh at me or think I'm retarded.

I don't know whether a guy is looking at me because he happened to look in my direction or because he likes me. I have too much anxiety to do anything anyway and kind of have a fear that people can tell I'm a kissless virgin lel

t. 20yo handholdless kissless hugless virgin with no friends

post pic bby. And if it's any consolation my friend was just like you, all shy and self conscious and shit, until she got tinder and found a bf. That's looking like yet another marriage I'll have to attend next year.

Add "demirosemawby'' on Snapchat and look at her story to see how guys mire grills

G
E
R
M
A
N
Y

yep