Will lifting help someone become Übermensch?

Will lifting help someone become Übermensch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTQSBm5A_FI
youtube.com/watch?v=UssqJLx0Er8
youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj6rfVvphE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nope
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTQSBm5A_FI

fucking anime faggot. Come to reality.

If you have to ask, you are already Untermensch.

>tfw German Aryan.
>6'2", nordic jaw, blonde-brown hair, natural bodybuilding proportions and extremely high metabolism, cannot gain fat no matter what I eat.

Post pic of body then

Welcome to the club Kamerad.

>cannot gain fat no matter what I eat.
kys

Germans aren't Aryan

Look it up. Aryans come from Iran. It's not controversial, Hitler knew this he just argued that germans had aryan DNA as well

Every definition of Aryan is from the area above Iran, spreading into Persia, Punjab, and only barely into Europe

>it's a nazis invented the concept of ubermensch and it's only defined by race thread

time to join the SS2.0 in the upcoming race war

you're only arguing about semantics, in its usage the term was describing (hallstadt) nordic people

This

Nietzsche was German retard.

Germans mainly carry the R1B haplogroup which originated from Indo-Aryan people that spread into Europe. The word Aryan has been used a lot of different ways but Iran gets its it name from Aryan. You're not wrong but i would argue that the Indo-Aryan people most definitely spread into Europe.

>Germans are Nazis
Seriously, what the fuck point are you even trying to make?

ok

now what have you done to uplift the world and eradicate evil besides post on Veeky Forums

>that vid
Cringed hard

considering it will make you neither attractive or neurotypical, no

Guide on becoming ubermensch pls

then she gets face fucked by a guy who looks exactly like the nazi except he says he says Israel is best ally

Being fit is a MUST for Übermenschen

youtube.com/watch?v=UssqJLx0Er8

sick b8 m8

Can you provide a source that relates persians and germans? I didn't find anything that. If anything, all I could find was sources saying that kurds and gypsys are more aryan (as in close to persians) than germans and nordics have absolutely nothing to do with aryans

Not to argue, I'm genuinely curious

No.
Übermensch is just a synonym for being Chad Thundercock.

Help, but not fully make you.

>he thinks haplougroup determines race
Hello my white Aryan bro!

I'm R1ba2a and I'm jew.

>R1ba2a
R1b1a2a
fix

>he thinks Übermensch concept is about physical conditioning
You are definitely Üntermensch

>tfw I2a2a proto-european Serb
>6'5'', can fight a bear, never get fat only strong, jaw as strong to chew bone

>Aryans come from Iran
Ancient Persia used to be filled with blond blue eyed nordic people. Only reason why northern europe remained blond for so long is because it was too cold and far away for ethnics to reach and there was no real civilization for them to leach off of until recently historically speaking. Northern Europe will resemble modern Iran in a century from now as race mixing/mass immigration continues.

That picture gets me super pumped!

youtube.com/watch?v=Hbj6rfVvphE

sauce

Yes. As well as germanophobic, retard.

he was also staunchly anti-anti-Semitic.