So how's that beach body coming along? I hope you started your cut... right?

So how's that beach body coming along? I hope you started your cut... right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA
youtu.be/1975ZkUEP5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No beach where I live.

Is this a party for people with down syndrome? Why are they all so weird?

Normies among themselves.

willing to bet $100 that this guy posts on Veeky Forums talking about how much he hates chad

I'm recomping all summer. Will still stay leaner than 90% of people and still make gains. Trying to hit 1.5/2.5/4/5 by the end of the year.

more like talks about how he is chad

What is his problem?

Why he didn't talk to her?

prob drunk off his ass, cant operate properly

HOLY SHIT
that robust Chad in the baseball cap in the pool
do you see it?

>Why are they all so weird?
Girls are more awkward than the average Veeky Forums autist realises and the guy is probably drunk off his face+doesn't have much experience with trying to get with girls when he's that drunk

Seeing shit like this makes me hate manlets even though I am one. She must have been pretty drunk herself im surprised she wasn't more pissed

Only a month in, started very late as was moving/starting a new job.

6'2 183lbs. Might manage a half-assed ottermode for the summer.

wow that guys is patethic, i cant stop the cringe every time i see this video, how tall could he be ? 5'4 ? sorry my english

She felt sorry for him and was slightly annoyed.

Still, attention is attention for a wildebeest (or any woman).

i need to lost 8kg to be perfect, im late because im lazy but if im lucky i can have it in 1 month

post body lol you're probably fatter than you think you are

>6'2
>183
>you're fat lol
what did he mean by this?

whats the height of the guy of the video?

He has similar specs and is a skinnyfat? Sorry to hear breh.

I'll indulge anyways.

whats wrong with your nipples?

Totally sideways. Been that way since I had tits when I was a fatty in high school.

Oh Wet Republic, in Las Vegas. I work there this kind of thing happens daily.

Did you forget arms delts and lats are muscles?

Also had a year off from lifting for travel. Lost everything. Muscle memory is the only reason I'm even attempting a cut for the summer.

Nah dawg on that ETERNAL BULK

Went from skelly to skinnyfatDYEL so I'm forever bulking. Have gained 25 lbs so far. Fat levels are a little uncomfortable but I'm waiting till I hit 180 to cut. Currently 160.

PERMA BULK 2017 FAGGOT

why live?

At a resort/hotel like this does the night auditor also work as a front desk agent? I work at a holiday inn ATM and was thinking about switching if I can avoid dealing with guests anymore than I can already

There is the difference between an alpha and a beta. Look at Chad in the water there. He's talking to the girl, he's keeping her interested and invested. Meanwhile the beta is only trying to feel the girl up without even introducing himself. Now both are likely only interested in getting laid, but the alpha is capable of at least feigning interest for long enough to get her interested. He's going to fuck her, and he's gonna enjoy himself for all the work he put into it. The beta is likely going to fall asleep drunk and alone and he'll wake up and jerk himself off before climbing out of bed. If he does get laid it's with a disgusting beast of a woman who was likely too drunk to say no. That's why Chad gets laid constantly, because he doesn't listen when Veeky Forums suggests that all women want to be treated like objects. He knows that she wants to feel special, and he's putting his best foot forward so that she's into it.

Not too bad. 5'9 @ 175lbs.

Trying to lose 5 more pounds and I'll be happy

You are aware that 5 diddly is a lot harder than 2.5 bp, right?

guy in the OP should simply roid it up and become the king of pool parties

youtube.com/watch?v=2U-m-iV_FBA

on your way to bearmode man. Mirin'

>implying lifting cures autism
youtu.be/1975ZkUEP5w

clearly a wild chad engaging in conversation with a wild stacy in the hot tub below

Im 6'2 186 right now.

everything besides abs looking toned.

>tfw you fall for the bench and ab-work, bro. routine

That's a big guy

this is why you learn to have some dance moves besides bouncing your pecs and hitting a double bicep pose

w-whats wrong with your body

5th week of my cut and its going well. The first week was tough coming straight off a bulk. Food used to cost 50 - $60 a week now I'm paying 80 - $90 a week even though I'm eating less food but healthy stuff just costs a lot more.

Not the guy you responded too but generally you'll be helping up front until you run the audit. So probably just as if not more busy

>implying he wouldn't be getting more attention if he looked better
Get that roidgut shit out of here

i cut early on so i can clean bulk while looking relatively good for summer. feelsgoodman

I've been cutting for over a year now and it's really wearing me out.
Only 20 pounds to go though.

>headed to internship in California next week
>am skinnyfat

What do I do? Im going to be surrounded by beautiful people 24/8

I kept waiting for him to fall into the pool and he never did
laaaaaaaame

you gonna be in silicon valley?

Of course

which company, you should hmu while you're down here

Just imagine all the piss in that pool...

To train together?
But Microsoft has a full gym,

Not that guy but everyone on Veeky Forums seems to be ascended-tier at squats and deads and garbage at presses, when in real life it's mostly the opposite. I'm sure some of it is e-statting but it's weird how countless people here squat 4plate for reps and dead 5, when MAYBE the biggest one or two guys in any given non-powerlifting gym will do that.

i gave up carbs last night

from now on- i will consume only fiber

Google has a gym too. We could just hang out
[email protected]

Youre joking. I squat 4 and deadlift 5 plates and im not even a serious lifter. Any healthy male who wants to get to that level should be able to do it in 2-3 easily. When I started lifting I couldnt even squat a plate

>internship

Your biggest problem is being exploited labour

2-3 months right? I did it in 1.5 but that's not bad. I have good genes

years you mong

Lmao look at his boner.

this makes me highly uncomfortable.

Started too late after a dreamer bulk and EC stack + warrior diet is too slow, DNP is on the way

>inb4 going to die

>gf said I look like Michaelangelo's David

Good enough for me bro's

>LOOK AT ME EVERYONE!!!!!!
>not a single person looks at him

p good

Bretty good

Working on it, legs need more mass.

Once I hit 235 bench adding any weight is like pulling teeth for me. I've reset my bench many times, different techniques etc. I think I've finally got it down. I've also made slow progress because I started working biceps and shoulders harder and they're kind of perpetually sore (also from throwing, I play dodgeball) so maxing out gets hard for me also.

For whatever reason I make the fastest progress on deadlifts. my max is 435 and it felt fairly easy so 495 by the end of the year seems attainable.

that gyno though

Admit it you want to suck on dem puff nipples

nope, good job. you made the sentence good

I got the same m8, it is suffering.

Incline press is superior to flat bench press for aesthetics, should have realized that in the beginning.

t. guy with droopy pecs

I'm just fucking with the nip thing it's not droopy nor puffy

Well that may be my body dysmorphia kicking in.

Well chewing gum did give me a sharp jawline within a month so

I'm working on my posture, building core muscles and lats, so I'm not cutting. Hope to see some results by August, but I'm still gonna go to the beach. I love swimming.

Had it since puberty, got fat, it got worse.

Doing the best I can with it.

Thanks cheekie but depending on the angle it is droopy, It´s not really an issue for me anymore I can always get it removed later on.

> needing to cut

user, we've all already made it. What're you doing?

Post your physique, big boy.

>5 more and ill be happy
Wew lad. Dont worry, the eternal self loathing will kick in soon and youll realize youll never be satisfied

Also he's a shitskin

>tfw I cheated on my cut last night but I'll still look better than the dude in OP's pic if I get back on the horse and stay on it

Did you forget that you had arms?

Must be those gun control laws at fault

started a few weeks ago. 6'3 190ish. i need to about like 175 to see my abs. maybe ill make it

it's threads like this that make me wish this board had IDs, so we could call out samefagging and see if shittalkers have actually posted anything

Not bad bois

>tfw air conditioning broken so can't run DNP
guess I'll have to postpone my cut for now

my upper body is so much better than lower body.
im like 1/2/2/3 for reps.

Do people here actually do SS?

I squat 4pl8 for reps as a warmup. Just a beginner lifter, only been lifting for a couple of weeks.
Seriously though you're full of shit. Squatting 405 and DLing 5pl8 isn't something non-serious lifters do, especially if they aren't fat.

Confirmed cuck

Why do I need a beach body? I'm a friendless loser who never gets invited anywhere. I haven't been to the beach in years.

Well Maybe If you step your pale ASS outside you Would have made some friends by now.
Step your game up user. For your own sake

It's easy to say get out. I have no idea what to do out there is the issue. Just people I don't know and dont know how to talk to.

already scored once this week so i think it was worth it to put 30 a month into the membership

ps. mods and janitors are fucking shit for not removing all the non-fitness threads from here. you all should get fired for not banning the shitposters

where's the gyno?

why not clean bulk and then cut you autist?