Waifu

So I've been with my girl for 7 years. Childhood sweethearts. Today she told me she "was kissed" by a guy at a party at the weekend and she feels bad.

Ain't gonna lie bros, feelsbad.

I know this is an Indonesian fly fishing website, but what do I do?

Three things
1. Delet this thread and yourself, this is not Veeky Forums related
2. She's either already got the dicc or gave the succ to the guy OR
3. She wants to do the above and is just testing you. But however you react to her story, she will still do #2, the difference being only whether she would do it openly or in secret.
tl;dr it wont end well

Break up with her.

>but what do I do?
You pack up all her shit in a box, give it to her and change your locks.

If she's admitting she was kissed that means in reality she probably sucked him off in the bathroom. Women do this shit all the time, admit to a small thing so they don't feel guilty.

Draw the line, tell her it's time to go on a break and rethink your relationship. If you're doing anything short of making her feel bad then you're fucking up.

Frankly I'd tell her to fuck off but 7 years is enough to see how fucked up she becomes at being deprived of your attention and start from there. But yeah you fucked up letting her go to a party without you being there in the first place...

Oh, and sage. Not Veeky Forums

You don't kiss a bitch without mutual consent

>But yeah you fucked up letting her go to a party without you being there in the first place...
Veeky Forums, everyone...

He's right tho

>being abusive and controlling
>not trusting your gf
>dating thots who need constant supervision

Look at this gigantic pussy over here.

Is anyone actually this cucked? Your girl shouldn't be drunk around a bunch of drunk horny guys without you there to protect her.

You are being cucked if you need to "protect" your gf

>"you can go to sexually charged environment X without me"
>abusive and controlling

This should go both ways. If you want anything typical out of a relationship these boundaries are the norm.

>let's his girl do whatever she wants
>"I'm the man because i trust her completely!"

Yeah I'm sure she's very happy.

>not feeling an instinctual drive to protect the females in your life whom you care for

You are literally being cucked as we speak.

OP, have YOU ever kissed a girl at a party without her giving you massive signals and heavily flirting before hand? Yeah, me neither.

If she was kissed, then it was because she presented the opportunity. Meaning, at the very least, she is being emotionally unfaithful.

This OP. Girls will do pretty much everything *but* make the first move. I'm friends with a girl who has a boyfriend and she snaps me sometimes and you can see her nips poking through her shirt, she'll claim innocence but she really wants me to go for it. I wont bc I'm faithful to my girl, but if I ever did I guarantee she would claim innocence to her boyfriend.

you already got cucked brah, do yourself a favor and dump that hoe if you still have some self respect or you can just live your life normally while being cheated everywekkend like the cuck you are

This. There's a difference between being a cuck, and being cucked. The difference is dumping her. You can recover from getting cucked, but you will never recover from *being* a cuck

Maybe the guy who kissed her was more promiscuous than you or OP? Not saying that excuses the behavior but it is an idea.

dude, you are on Veeky Forums. this is the board with the most insecure fags out there

>"MY GF CAN'T GO ANYWHERE WITHOUT ME!!!!"
>"I don't let my gf go to parties by herself because she will 100% fuck someone else"
>"You will get cucked if your girlfriend takes a step outside without you!!!"

this really reeks of psychological problems, not even kidding. issues with trust are severe disabilities many people can't cope with at all

if you even suspect your gf to fuck someone else at a party, just fucking break up with them you stupid morons and get yourself a proper woman who actually loves you and doesn't need constant approval by others

I swear, people on this board are probably the female equivalents of those bitches who try to get a 10/10 looking girl with the brains of a stone and then wonder why they are disloyal

>"WOMEN ARE SO SHIT, THEY ARE ALL DISLOYAL, WAAAAAAH!!!!"

being controlling is also a factor that shows actual weaknesses in your personalities, faggots