What's the ultimate cardio?

What's the ultimate cardio?

sprint intervals

Rows since they work your legs and upper body while also truly give you posture gains

running hiit

Fucking

The ultimate cardio is the cardio you don't do.

Run, if its not hard enough, run faster.

that stair machine is hell on earth.

Swimming with a weighted vest and ankle/wrist weights.

Rowing

I know it's a bit of a meme to say I can't run, but I can't run.

mixing interval running, long distance running, short but fast runs and low intensity runs throughout the week and doing it 6 days a week atleast.

JUMP ROPE
U
M
P
R
O
P
E

This desu (checked)

Only cardio that will boost your test

They don't offer that in my gym

That's a multiplayer cardio user.

I can't do that.

5-10 min. HIIT, followed by 30-45 min medium intensity cardio

Nani?! No gay sex offer at our gym? You're never gonna make it at this rate then user.

I did stationary bike for 40 minutes the other day and it felt like someone hit my balls and ass with a hammer

Probably sprint intervals. HIIT is goat for both losing fat and improving your cardio performance.

Good cardio that is also pretty fun - rowing

Good cardio that you can turn your brain off to - jogging/HIIT

For when you overdose on self-loathing and want to suffer but you're too scared to kill yourself - stairmaster

If you have an oxygen supply I can see this being a viable workout.

LIFE!!!FACT!!!

You're not tipping the receptionist enough.

What's a bike?

Jump rope is God tier but the skill cap is very high compared to most other exercises.

Which is best for a fatty?

Walking. A lot. And it had better be at a brisk pace. If you can find a place to hike, do that.

Wrestling short overweight women.

Swimming.

manual labour

a Sufferfest session, in a conservatory, in summer, with no fans. you'll see the face of god by the end of it

ever heard of swiming?

Swimming is the GOAT cardio. Easy on the joints for fatties and burns calories fast

Any sport in wich you have to run (AKA Basketball, football, soccer, tennis maybe, swiming, bicycle...)

>Any sport in wich you have to run (AKA Basketball, football, soccer, tennis maybe, swiming, bicycle...)
>Any sport in wich you have to run
>swiming, bicycle

>For when you overdose on self-loathing and want to suffer but you're too scared to kill yourself - Rucking

Fixd

Rowing or running outside

swimming

any cardio that doesnt make me want to kill myself after 10 minutes

so (mountain)biking for me

Swimming.

Literally the only answer.

Is the gym twink broken?