QTDDTOT

>anabolicmen.com/signs-of-high-testosterone/

Does high testosterone gives you a chiseled face? How can I make my testosterone high? Natty?

How to get natty testo
>go to gym in a natural way
>go to the lockers. naturally
>ask the shady russian guy in corner, naturally, for some shots
>give him natural money
>shoot up 400mg NATTY testo

There you go

Also, if you want a chiseled face, just slap it with a chisel a few times a day.

Does anyone else not sweat much in the gym? I get little circles under my arms but I never get the full soaked shirt thing that some other guys get. What gives?

Lift harder, stop taking 5 min pauses between sets

nah

What should I look for in purchasing a bicycle resistor?

Nah, fuck that. If you don't get sweaty at the gym be happy. I thought I wasn't pushing hard enough so I'd do shit like jump rope between sets just to get a sweat going and your body picks up on that shit. Started with a small sweat right when I started lifting and now any time I pick up anything even remotely heavy I start pouring sweat. Don't teach your body it needs to sweat anytime you do anything physical.

I don't think that's how sweat works, dude

Situation:
Cutting at 1900 kcal. Went to gym after work on Tuesday (job is sedentiary) and wasn't able to do a full set of chest press (3x8) with full ROM. After the first 6 reps I failed to do 7th and 8th full ROM. So I reduced weight on second turn and still failed 7th and 8th rep. Another weight reducing provided me with the same result. Also in general my legs and arms feel tired/worn and shit - no DOMS - and I'm a bit tired.
I go to gym 2 times a week (Tue and Fri) and do martial arts two times a week (Mon and Wed).

Questions:
1. Could this failing be connected to cutting and me eating wrong? That day I had no meal since lunch (5 hours ago). –>
2. Should I like eat a little bit more the days I lift? If so, what and when? –>
3. Should I have some days at maintenance intake?

plz halp

Started working out about 3 weeks ago. Was 205 trying to get to 190. Also eating at a 500-750 cal deficit. Am now 217. Am I fucked?

I think I fucked up my right shoulder a bit doing dips between my kitchen counters. Any advice for joint pain in my right shoulder blade. Every time I move my arm shit hurts.

So I've started getting to average diddlylift weight (4pl8) but for some reason I keep scraping my legs to the point where I bleed all over the bar. Is this normal, or am I fucking up my form? I've tried wearing thick ass sweatpants but I still end up opening up the wounds.

Bro what? It's most likely that you overate without realizing. What are you using to count calories? Is your TDEE overstated?

You can teach yourself to sweat. Trust me. I wanted to fit in with my wifes dad who would sweat while eating hot stuff so I would eat something hot and do cardio. Now its like fucking waterworks whenever I put a dab of hot sauce on anything.

RIP

Never gonna go away, just injure your other shoulder to distribute the pain.

so when i'm doing squats, DL, and pendlay rows, when i point my toes out, i'm noticing that I feel more comfortable if my right foot is pointed out more than my left. However, in that position my hips and legs feel fine and in balance.

I've had issues with my hips being imbalanced, and I hope I'm not making it worse.

Does anyone else even pay that much attention to the angle they point their toes out?

Keep in mind it isn't a huge difference from my right to my left. At most double the angle.

I'm guessing you're not counting your calories and just guestimating.

I don't know if it will directly give you a chiseled face, but it does aid in weight loss.

Take the GNC multi vitamin, it has most of the vitamins I know to increase testosterone natty.

D3, B6, Zinc, Magnesium

You can google other things like oyster extract, but that's mostly it.

Had it last Friday but I thought it was from lateral raises. I know it'll go away in a day or two but I also get pain in that shoulder after pushups and other exercises sometimes.

tfw just went up 5 lb on OHP.

Dem dere Ahnold Presses sure do help.

Is anterior pelvic tilt just a meme or should I actually try and correct it?

Yes, but it's determined by bone structure which is influenced by pre-natal testosterone you were exposed to in the womb.

You can't just do some meme shit to change your face, except losing bodyfat.

How do I fix my arched back while doing diddlylifts?

every time i work legs i get nauseous, why is this? anyone else?

it's hard? or you don't eat enough, but you just have to push through.

Stick out your ass.

Personally I feel way more energetic the whole day if I have a big breakfast. I'm talking close to 1k cals

Not a meme, but I think most people over exagarate the severity of their pelvic tilt. If it really is bad obviously go see a doctor or something

try zig zagging your calories ( more on lifting, less on non lifting days and let them average the same)

natty/10

Is crossfit a good routine? Or is weights better?
srry im new

I've been tracking my calories with myfitnessplan

Crossfit is literally fucking meme tier like insanity or some shit. Do an actual fucking routine where you can easily track progress.

Crossfit is just a way to get normies to exercise because doing retarded shit with balls and ropes looks more fun than lifting to them.

I'm using myfitnesspal to track my calories. I sit at a desk for most of the working day and go to the gym for 1 - 1.5 hours Monday - Friday so I set my tdee to 2500

I'm 5'11" 140 lbs. Can I bulk up to like 155-160 by doing cardio, pushups situps, and pullups in the next 3.5 months? I'm joining the Navy and I need to be good at those

can someone explain me what just happened?
I went tried changing the routine a little bit and replace deadlifts with cleans, also I tried to fix my squat (I always raised the butt first, which helped me a lot), with this in mind, the first set of squats I managed a meager 115x3, didn't managed more, and kept on with OHP (80x5) and Cleans (75x5) successfully, however, on the second set I lowered my squat weight to 105, and only managed to make 3 reps again, so I tried again that same set with 95, but I failed at 3 reps again. After that I completed the cleans and ohps with the same reps and weight.
lastly on the last set, I lowered the squat weight to fucking 85lbs and didnt make it out of the 3 reps again, got stuck at the last rep of OHP and could not even lift the fucking bar on the clean on the third rep.
what the fuck happened
help a dyel out

does anyone have shoulder clicks when after upper body work out?

So I'm resting from post concussion syndrome and I can't do anything. If I sit in front of screens for too long I get nauseous and I can't hold conversations for long. I can barely leave the house to get my food and I sure as hell can't work out. What's a accurate calorie calculator to calculate what I'm burning when I'm just sitting around listening to audio books all day? Every calculator I've used presumes that I at least have a desk job but I don't even leave my apartment because I need to rest out my concussion

put a lot of dough on my tummy already, I want to stop it dead in its' tracks

yes
sounds like fatigue. maybe do less in a day or alternate ohp vs cleans via every other workout.

which upper body workouts are you doing? I get shoulder clicks and pain from incline dumbbell press.
probably 1500 TDEE. I would just eat healthy and moderate your amounts. focus on dealing with concussion first bro.

overhead press with dumbells

Yeah, I am. Just a lil shitty that I'll be fat this summer when I'm all rested up just because I had to spend 2-3 months sitting around. I didn't check my calories at all the first time, this is my first go at planning what I'm going to be eating in order to not eat too much. Cheers bro

are you doing them at the sides of your head? like shoulder press or pressing with weights in front of your face.
greek yogurt, chicken and rice and kale, protein shake. there are three basic meals you can do. gonna need more than just that but its a start.

yea the starting and end motion are closest to the sides of my head

yep. Upping the protein is gonna chill my hunger. Thanks my man

so closer to shoulder press. its very easy to get shoulder impingement with your elbows out and arms pushing up. OHP doesnt flare out eblows like this and thus doesnt hurt but dumbbells along side your head can hurt the muscles in your shoulder.

Are behind the neck presses bad for you?

Yes, they put unnecessary strain on your rotator cuffs. The closer your grip width, the more of a strain

What about wide grip? Does that eliminate the stress?

alright didn't know that.

Whats leg abductor and adductor for?

Optimal number of DLs?

Apparently 5x8 is too many.

2x12? 3x10?

If I am skinnyfat, do I cut to skeletor mode or bulk until I put on muscle, but end up fat as fuck?

If you're just starting I'd just focus on protein goal and eating at around maintenance, you're gonna get stronger and still lose weight

Can I get a little advice? 21 year old 5'11" 138 pounds

Just wondering where I should start, at my weight and height cutting makes no sense. I am super self conscious about my gut though. I was wondering if a body recomp and eating and maintenance would do anything or would it just be a waste of time. Any advice would be appreciated I am just sick and tired of living in this body and i just want to look semi aesthetic someday

>sunlight
>robust, fatty diet
>limit masturbating as much as possible
>limit consumption of sugar as much as possible
>lift

recently tried to add running/jogging into my routine but the day after the run my knees hurt really bad. I recently changed my running technique from heel-toe to running on balls of my feet. Should I switch back or will this not help? Whats the correct way to run without fucking up the knees? Or is there a better alternative to work on my cardio?

oops, mean for it to be for you.

>balls hurt everytime i do squats
>have trainer watching my form
why does this happen.

start lifting

Started lifting two months ago and I have gained about 6 or 7 pounds. 184-190ish. Could I be putting on more weight without getting fat? I don't seem to have put on much fat but I'm still worried

You must live a pathetic life sry for bully but damn

I've actually been lifting, I'm just not sure where to go from here as it seems like I don't have enough muscle mass to warrant continuing cutting.
I'm probably more fat than just skinnyfat desu.
I'm currently at the following in lbs 3x5 & 1x5 diddly.
115/160/225/295

stop thinking and start doing, in 3 months after lifting and eating properly come back and ask. After 6 months you'll be happy with your trajectory. But you first must start, and stop thinking.

Exactly what muscles does deadlifting work out? I read lower back, I read lats, and all I'm feeling when I do them are my legs.

no its not hard and i eat well, just afyer every leg workout im lightheaded and naseous

What is d6/top left in this picture?

Spinal erectors and traps are the main ones. Lats are secondary

how do i get a pump to last longer than 10 minutes after a workout

how is that even possible? my legs give out way sooner than my back when I deadlift.
and traps, how are they even remotely involved? The bar just hangs right down and I push it up with my legs, while keeping my upper body in position with spinal erectors.

heroin

Obviously the legs play a huge part too, I was just pointing out the back muscles.

Form makes a big difference if legs or back are more dominant in a diddly. Pic related is an extreme example (it's actually for a clean), but if you lift like that obviously your legs are doing the majority of the work.

RRREEEE FORGOT PIC

Is Great Gama's bodyweight routine legit or bullshit?

Pajeet Wrestler from the late 1800s who boasted 3000 hindu press-ups, and 5000 squats a day.

Do squats just suck for everyone, or is there a way to make myself happier to do them? I love doing OHP/bench/diddy, but I dread squats every time, even if I PR'd the last time I did them.

I love squats. I hate bench. Personal preference.

I want underage posters to go and stay go.

Pls respond

>Am I gaining fat?
Yes, this is unavoidable if you're bulking. The real question is:

>How much fat am I gaining?
How tall are you, how much do you weigh, and how much are you eating?

>Creatine on a cut
It retains water, but in muscle. Not in fat. Isn't it good?

Anyone have that action hero jawline picture guide? I have a strong jaw line already but I want to make it even harder, does anyone know if it works?

Until what weight should I keep doing SS until I move on to a more intermediate routine?

Official: When you can't progress anymore even after deloading, it's time to switch.

Unofficial: Whenever you want. If you want more accessories for muscle growth, or you're bored with SS and want something fun, or if you just enjoy spending time in the gym like I do, feel free to add more stuff to your workout or swap out programs altogether.

Thanks, it's definitely more of a "want more accessories" reason.

>Almost done with the set
>Feel form slipping with the last few reps

Do people keep going or just stop, take a breather, and then finish the set? Is it a good idea to go lighter afterwards or do less reps?

There's a reddit thread with a beginner version of PPL. It's 6 days a week and has tons of accessories. Never properly done SS so I can't compare this to that, but my numbers have been steadily going up and I've actually seen muscles, esp. pecs and lats, that I didn't have before. So I can always recommend trying that out.

failure is the point at which you cannot complete a rep with proper form

any exercise done with improper form is not that exercise, it is you slinging weights about it in attempt to injure yourself or others

This has got to be one of the stupidest and most pathetic posts I've ever read.

So, after experiencing failure, you just stop that particular exercise and move on? I fail mostly on delt rows, guess I should just lift lighter and focus on reps.

I'm kind of anal about min/maxing with my lifting, and I avoid drinking the night after I've worked out. Today I had an awesome chest workout, however it was my best friends birthday, and we went out for a few drinks. I only had 3 or 4 beers, will this affect my protein synthesis? I'm not too worried about the calories.

Is there a rough translation between front squats and back squats? I can't do regular ones (to parallel at least) due to a hip problem but can do fronts totally fine, and wonder where my legs are strength-wise, since all my friends only do back squats and we can't really compare them.
What would be a "3 as in 1/2/3/4" front squat?

Veeky Forums's broscience about alcohol inhibiting gains is extremely exaggerated. The most dangerous thing about drinking (unless you're getting drunk frequently) is the calories.

I want to deadlift but can't seem to get the form right. I've had several people try to help me with this and I struggle to get the bar around my knees without moving my back or shoulders the wrong way. I'm 6'5" and my long limbs seem to be the problem. One person recommended that I use a hexbar instead of a barbell, but I was wondering if that is a good alternative?

What are the pros and cons of each of these routines; Texas method, 5x5, and 5/3/1?

What is a dyel? Genuinely no idea.

>I wanted to fit in with my wifes dad who would sweat while eating hot stuff so I would eat something hot and do cardio

Try different stances/grips
If your sticking point is around the knees, try snatch grip deads - your ass will need to be extremely low at the start and you only push with your legs until the knees.
5/3/1 is fun, but you gotta customize it to your needs/abilities
Get a load of this dyel
I do them exclusively too. Shit's great and I definately don't feel gypped strenght-wise. I'd say you could probably front squat 75% of your max back squat

It almost doesn't even matter. Just go to the gym and pick shit up and put it back down. Get massive, bruh.

Seriously, I'm envious of you. Go buy some protein powder and just go work out. Find a bruh that's already going and go ham.

consensus on refeeding carbs?
not on keto, also not plateauing, just curious

Halp, inside and outside of elbow hurts depending if stretched out or contracted, bicep weakness if doing a curling motion with weight, happened while doing PPL. It's been 2 months now and persists, wtf is it? Tendonitis? Tendonosis? Some type of major tear or nerve issue? Anyone else experience this?

Also during this two months after it happened all I've done is go to work and sleep and eat hoping for recovery, no additional workouts besides testing it for pain