NSFW: Do I have parasites in my shit?

Do I have parasites in my shit?

If so, how can I resolve them?

I have an appointment with a gastrointerologist for something possibly unrelated (very painful stools, big mass inside of my ass, bunch of blood the other day)

Is it just normal bacteria or food? I notice very thin strings like this a lot but they never wiggle around or anything

bump for interest

the mere thought is paranoia inducing

How did you take this photo?

wtf lmao
OP what have you been eating???

I was obsessive with parasites b4 to and bought natural parasite kill supplement but felt like it hurt My liver and stomach

just because it doesn't wiggle doesn't mean it's not a parasite, most worms only come out alive in mammals with shorter intestines (cats, dogs, some smaller critters) and not in humans.

tl;dr: GET YOUR SORRY ASS TO THAT GASTRO GUY ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY IMMEDIATELY HOLY SHIT NIGGA

jesus, the fuckin doctor inspecting your poo will tell you everything.

this is the last time i chill here while eating

Do you have anal itching?

How many stool mov do you have a day?

Do you have bruxism/ grinding teeth?

Those are common worm/parasites symptoms

Sitting on the toilet with my phone.

Disgusting, I know, but I used toilet paper folded many times as a buffer in this sick experiment.

I figure nothing is grosser than having worms in my fucking body so I said fuck it.

Wat do Veeky Forums

what is pic?

delet this

>its an user posts high definition, well-lit close-ups of his shit

linguine being extracted from heart or intestines

>how many stool mov
elaborate. I have the itching and the teeth thing, but my shitting varies with diet. is too much a sign, or too little?

I suggest you do not search in youtube for parasite removal videos

again, I don't recommend to do it

don't

just get some over the counter deworming medicine lmao

dont eat low grade uncooked meat next time.
Or maybe its from an insect that acted as a vector and bit you. Dunno. Can't tell if worm or not

wew
trips dont lie OP

tbqfh this is why I lurk on my TV as a monitor. I could paint his shitlog from memory now.

I've been worried about this for YEARS. It wouldn't be a new problem.

> Do you have anal itching?
Yes

>How many stool mov do you have a day?
Between once a day and once every 3 days. It's often painful when shifting around. I think I have a large internal hemorrhoid or worse.

> Do you have bruxism/ grinding teeth?
Yes. I've actually been given a mouth guard to sleep with by my dentist.

Guys - my biggest question is this - can they fucking spread into my nutsack? Can they spread into my fucking nutsack? Because my balls move around sometimes too.

Some bodybuilders have lots of stomach worms in three world country cus they eat lots of proteins, some say we all have parasites

Did you eat anything fiberous? if not....

Looks like the remnants of a vegetable desu

wat? why?

Because I want to determine whether I have living worms inside of my stomach and ass.

Because it terrifies me.

QUIT MAKING ME FUCKING PARANOID

I WATCHED A FUCKING PARASITE DOC A FEW WEEKS AGO AND SINCE THEN I HAVE PHANTOM ANUS ITCHING, THIS THREAD JUST MADE IT APPEAR AGAIN REEEEEEEEE

we do, but there is "k little buddy, don't try to cause too much damage and go away soon h-heh" parasite that's basically just training for our immune system, like a pesky roommate, and "holy shit every single segment has 100k eggs and the whole thing has 10k segments" parasite. huge fucking difference.

Writing "NSFW" in your post doesn't change that this is a blue board. Get banned nigger

to elaborate: only when I think about it

fucking terrifying

Go to the doctor right now, this could be in your stomach.

You definitely have worms m8, get advice from your doctor. With bloody painful shits, it could be worse than the average case of pinworms.

>moving nutsack
either this is b8, or we are in for some Alien chestbuster level shit. dis gon be gud

If have more than 3
And if you have teeth grindind and anal itching then you indeed have worms and you have a lot as they are coming out of you

Go to the doctor, so a stool test

I recommend that you insert garlic pieces in your anus, that will help to relieve the symptoms a little

Well, insert it, cutting in pieces and insert it in your anus

Dont take protein shakes

If you have anal puritis you need to go see your doc. They'll test for parasites and can give simple de worming drugs. No they can't spread to your nutsack.

You might have a varicocele. This is often described as feeling like a bag of the worms in your nutsack.

Do these eat the food in your tummy and make you skinny like tapeworms?

Its worms, he has common worm symptoms

eat a lot of bananas?

I think so. I wonder if the people who have those can feel them squirming.

i doubt roundworms are spread around the first world. If anything, OP might have pinworms which are just small random threads along your colon wall, not those spaghetti looking niggas. Another one would be bandworms which steal your gains, so if you actually eat a shitton of food and don't gain weight all of a sudden you might have that

tfw grind my teeth and feel like i have a bloated stomach constantly, but no ass itchiness
do i have the fuckin worm too or are these coincidental symptoms

dear diary,
today I have inspected user's faeces....

you have an appointment with a gastroenterologist and you post your faeces here? have a (You)

>more than three
hmmm, between 0 and 3 a day, but still

I heard eating lots of garlic will help too, because fat chance I'm gonna go figging myself with a garlic clove faggot. I'm gonna get checked out, I suppose the itching could be due to resurfacing of an old hemorrhoid and the grinding due to some unrelated medication I have to take, but you made me paranoid enough to care. not sure if to thank you or hate you.

it is also symptoms of many other things.

I feel like the stomach/intestines wouldn't have enough nerves to feel them squirming around

>you have an appointment with a gastroenterologist and you post your faeces here? have a (You)

Not for 2 fucking weeks. I don't want worms in my body for 2 weeks. If it's a severe case I don't want to get some OTC shit.

Should I go to the fucking hospital and shit there? Fuck.

>inb4 fatass considering this for easy weight loss

That looks like spaghetti

Time to fast and kill those fuckers scorched earth style. Also flowers of sulfur can help kill parasites apparently

AGAIN STOP IT

NOW I HAVE PHANTOM FEELINGS OF SOMETHING IS MOVING IN MY STOMACH REEEEEEEEEEE

That's reassuring, somehow.

many people grind their teeth.
ass itchiness can also come from wiping too hard and damaging skin around rectum.
you can have bloated stomach from a lot of different reasons.
only way to tell is to ask a doctor if you have worms or not.

I read it up in my paranoia recently, it's just a pill that you take and kills of those fuckers without too much of a hassle

Ascariasis?

They're probably fighting over who's peeking out first.

You never had parasites but you definitely have cirrhosis.

Well yeah
Well, insert garlic pieces into your anus

Do a stool test

I did mine on monday and nothing came out of it

If you've been having symptoms for that long then you've already had worms living inside you for that long. You can last another 2 weeks.

You already have shit like microscopic mites living on and inside the pores on your face and elsewhere on your body. You might even have shit crawling across your eyes right now.

Fuck you user, I was chewing gum.

can you kill them off manually with a long dildo? Asking for a friend

If it's sharp enough, you might make a brochette out of them.

WHAT THE FUCK

matter of fact eyelash mites are so common in humans you'd be the weird scientifically marvelous outlier by not having any.

What in your sane mind let you believe that you'll get a diagnosis posting your faeces here?
If you have doubts go visit a doctor immediately; if you live in a third world country without universal health care and you're scared by a bill, get some wide spectrum antibiotic for a week and call it a day whilst waiting for your gastroenterologist

Treatment is not bad OP I had to take an antiparasitic because my mother had allergies and they wanted to rule that out. All it does is make your fluids green, including semen. It was weird as fuck looked like I was cumming flegm.

>good day at work
>gf sucked my dick
>son showed me his lego building skills
>being me is beautiful
>two hours later I sit here looking at user's feces in full HD and clawing my eyes out from sheer paranoia of thousands of critters living in my insides
give some take some eh

Eat these. They are called "Bitter Gourds". They can be used for deworming.

mites are m8s, bro

I read it up: if it's pinworms, they come crawling out of your asshole at night and lay eggs there, hence the itching. A shitton of small childs have them for neglecting hygiene, so your son might likely carry them at some point of his childhood

>He doesn't know about dust and eyelash mites

Spray alcohol in your butthole for 5 days every time you finish cleaning after a dump. If in the 7th day you still have itchiness, they're parasites.

they don't even shit on your face constantly as one would think, they release a life cycle's worth of shit into your eyes when they die. what a fascinating concept.

I remember reading once that a way to get rid of pinworms was to put a piece of tape on your asshole while you sleep, then tear it off in the morning and check for shitty worms on it

nah he's pretty anal (get it) about being clean for some reason, might have inherited some of my sperg genes kek

but I've read it too, doesn't really help the paranoid eye clawing tbH

He doesnt have any

Don't scratch your ass before clawing your eyes btw, no chances taken.

Remind me to never browse Veeky Forums while eating

That eyelash looks thick and solid.

kek will do, thanks for the hint

Tapeworms are all fun until an egg reaches your brain or your heart kek
Literally any parasite can potentially put eggs outside of your intestines and they'll get carried away and end up anywhere in your body. Even your eyes