What are the ultimate back and chest exercises? Need to work both quick. Abs, Legs and arms are alredy good enough...

What are the ultimate back and chest exercises? Need to work both quick. Abs, Legs and arms are alredy good enough, but I need back and chest. Espcially back. What routine can I use to improve both quickly?

I can do lifts, but ill stick to calisthenics and other exercises if possible. If not, ill do lifts.

pull ups and chin ups build a great back

Butt walks for Quadratus laborum

>bench press
>rows
>deadlifts
read the fucking sticky you faggot

benchpress is not a great chest exercise you fucking idiot.

So guise, what is the differene between pull ups and chin ups?

t. doesn't know how to bench press

just added kroc rows to my back routine, they feel great
Use the heaviest dumbbell you can and do high reps

literally the dumbest post on this board in a century

dips and pullups can replace weights unless your build is so lopsided you have to work your way up to it
palms outs vs palm in. former involves arms more, latter is more back dominant

palms out is chin up, right??? Sorry im really stupid when it comes to fitness

opposite. palms out!=pullup, palms in!=chinup

What do you guys bench? I bench 3.5 plate for reps.

God bless you good man

To satisfy my curiosity, here comes likely the dumbest post on this board. How much does 1 pl8 weight? Peaple say they bench or squat 2 pl8, 4pl8, etc. But how much does 1 fuckin plate weigh?

1pl8 is 1 plate on each side

45+45(bar)+45

135 lbs

2pl8 is

90 + 45 + 90

your form is fucked up if you're not feeling it in your chest

don't worry, that form will destroy your shoulders later on

I have no stress on my shoulders.

20kg

1pl8 is a 20kg plate on either side of the bar.

There's this retarded meme that's not funny that some fat fucking autist keeps posting in every thread where he keeps saying the bar doesn't count. He's been trying to make it a meme for like a year and a half or some shit at this point.

If you're genuinely asking, it's measured in how many 45 pound/20 kg plates are added per side onto the bar. 1pl8 is the bar and 1 plate on each side, so 60 kg or 135. 2pl8 would be 225, 3pl8-315, 4pl8-405.

So, to sum it up:

>Back: Pull ups and chin ups, kroc rows
>Chest: rows and deadlifts

Anything else for chest?

squats for chest too

Pec cable flys
Dumbbell chest press
Incline bench press

Pick your poison

I'm gay

how do you know you can do that if you don't bench

and if you know it to be ineffective, why are you benching?

and don't say, "oh I just tried it one day and I popped out 3.5pl8" or if you do claim this, there better be a fucking pic attached to the response.

I never said I don't bench. I stated it is not the ultimate chest exercise. Here's your picture.

what the fuck? do you have a drive-thru window in your kitchen?

Hammer strength incline / decline machine where you put plates on make sure you stretch like crazy on the bottom and exaggerate keeping your chest out which goes for all chest exercises