>get a girl's number
>start texting her
>"teehee blablabla so me and my BOYFRIEND blablabla
>her boyfriend is a youtuber with 4 FUCKING MILLIONS SUBS

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nyG8msvgtIU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she has a bf, why is she talking to another guy?

>her boyfriend is a youtuber with 4 FUCKING MILLIONS SUBS
who??

you did absoulutely nothing wrong, since she has a boyfriend; friendzone her and move on. setting your standarts high is a good thing.

At least you got a girl's number, it's a good start.

im not falling for this fucking meme

as soon as I post her boyfriend's YouTube acct some autist is going to use that to track her down and tell her that I'm posting about her on a taiwanese knitting forum

that's what I'm fucking wondering

So you have good taste; don't beat yourself up. Keep trying.

You did it once, and you can do it again.
When a girl seems to not show interest, or have a bf, just drop it and move on to the next one. It's a numbers game

Also what youtuber?

You did fine, there's nothing you could have done to foresee or prevent this. Just try again with another chick. You've done it once, you can do it again.

It's ok I found him

youtube.com/watch?v=nyG8msvgtIU

fuck her anyways, if she's talking to you she already wants that

just play your cards right

She's probably just using your reaction to boost her status

>hugless

Hate to say it but you're past the point of no return when it comes to girls bro

You managed to draw attention from a girl who probably has higher social standards since she dates a minor celebrity.

Still, you diminish and devalue yourself treating this as a failure instead of a success.

You got the beta out of your actions, now you need to get it out of your head.

Shes got you on the bench, user.

Maybe someday youll get some playing time.

Women just love attention. No matter if they want to fuck you or not.

She wore a candid camera and you're gonna be featured in their next prank (gone wrong & sexual) video

Shit happens. You win some, you lose some.

>achieve 4 million YouTube subs
>prolly make decent fucking cash
>girlfriend still whores around and adds random guys to her phone to chat with

What the fuck. Do women that are satisfied with their partner and geniuly just want to focus on their partner even exist?

Just cuck the youtuber?

yes. but you will not probably notice them even if they come and sit on your face.

he sounds like he just inhaled helium

Why wouldn't I notice them?

Tfw no facesitting qt gf

because only 1% of women exist to 99% men
tfw no red meat before breakfast

No, I think you got that switched up - it's that way for women, not for guys.

You know, the gender that has 100 different options when it comes to dating has this issue - not the gender where 90% struggles enough to have any option at all.

Because girls don't talk to guys because they want to fuck them although the opposite can be said for guys talking to girls

Was going to say her boyfriend is probably a selfish narcissistic prick as many popular You tubers are.

Then I clicked the link you found.

My friends daughter watches this guy. He not only fits the above description, but is also an annoying autist.

You considered the possibility she might be sick to death of him and wants to cheat on him with you? Why else would she give you her number and keep talking to you?

Don't sperg out yourself and ruin this, she's put up with enough of that.

Act now. If it doesn't work, cut off all contact.

>balding
>sounds like a chipmunk
Why aren't you fucking his girl already, OP?

I think it applies to both, but a bit unevenly.

A lot of men think only of attractive women, but there are also a few that imprint on much more than that who go after specific women who probably wouldn't be considered attractive to an outside observer

Women tend to only think of attractive men, but i know plenty of women who bone proper munters just because they have a personality and make them laugh. Having said that, the women who do that usually aren't attractive themselves. I think women are slightly more biased towards attractiveness.

>falling for the "I have a boyfriend" meme

negro that girl probably has a plan B,C,D,E and F for whenever nerd fag on youtube stops giving her vagina tingles
If she gave you her # in the first place she's interested enough to make you her plan Y or Z at least

a dude who has the balls to get a random girl's # at the gym is still interesting enough to potentially bang in her mind, even if she is "currently in a relationship"

I was literally dating less attractive women believing in this theory firmly.
They are indeed a lot more appealing to me in the first run - since their personality is naturally more introvert, humble and also you know, trying "hard".
Also, I can emotionally overhaul looks. As long as there is some kind of physical attraction I can make a 5/10 become a 10/10 in my eyes as long as we emotionally bond.

Yet, the thing you realize when you actually engage in relationships with such women, is that they are not willingly the way they are.
Most of them are introvert and more commited because of their insecurities.
And when you take that away from them a little by giving them love and affection they begin changing.
They suddendly want to socialize, talk to other guys more etc.

Their insecurity deep down stays and you will realize that you cannot fix it. No matter how much confirmation and affection you give.
They will look for more confirmation elsewhere.
And this is where the relationship ends for me, because I won't witness this process.

I am sure this does not apply to all such women.
But probably too many.

I am not sure why this board has convinced themselves that all kunts have men eating out of their palms as nothing could be further from the truth. If you fall out of that 1% it is equally shitty for both genders.

Have you ever tried online dating?
It gives you a taste of what modern women begin to experience.

Bro its not like she has only 2 people in her phone: you and her boyfriend

There will be MINIMUM another 10 guys it could be.

>Have you ever tried online dating?
Oh you mean that prostitution made free of charge which some girls fall for in their desperate hopes of finding a relationship?

Yea but after a divorced 40 year old unfit dad started interviewing me on my cooking skills, I sort of checked out.

Holy fuck this 100%. I've done the same thing my entire life and each time it has blown up in my face. My ex fiance was the coup d'etat of that behavior. As soon as you give a girl like that confidence by loving them and thinking they're attractive they gain unwarranted self importance. That's when they start chatting other guys up because they think they're orders of magnitude more appealing on all levels because someone like you was into them. I'm not le ebin repill man, but it's fucking bullshit and a behavior I only see in women. That being said you can take solace in the fact that after they inevitably cheat on you, all that ego evaporates because they're right back to square one of having to date on their natural level. Almost all of my ex's are fat single sluts or have settled fucking hard for guys below their standard.

He can't compete with the other guy's hunor/income.
It's enough to override OP's gains

i will bestow upon you some wisdom

if she says she has a boyfriend yet talks to you it means she wants you a stronk alpha to cuck that beta

JUST DONT DATE HER if you start dating a girl by her cheating expect her to leave by cheating