Be at a healthy weight

>Be at a healthy weight
>Normal BMI
>have a beer gut
How can I fix this? Daily situps and crunches?

stop drinking beer. then you can call your fat stomach something else

fast for 3 days.

I don't think "coke zero gut" has the same ring to it

lift weights

I have the same problem. I don't know why it's taking so long for this fat to leave. My butt and thighs have become more toned than my stomach for fuck's sake

I have for the last couple of months. There's been progress but it's still extant.

Yes. Target that belly fat.

How?

you have to draw a target on it

then put weights on the bullseye

No such thing as spot reduction, fat leaves as it leaves, keep going dude. Might also be a posture thing, shit posture pushes belly out

to get rid of my beer gut every day i would stand on my bed and bellyflop onto the floor its a little uncomfortable at first but the stomach is eventually pushed back into your body and you will look fit in no time.

This actually works. Make sure you arch your back though. First thing I did it I hit my nose on the ground.

They call it beergut for a reason mate, excessive beer consumption is full of calories and fugs with your hormones. So if you cut that shit out and lose weight, the gut should go away.

i tried this and just broke my penis

Make sure to drop the weights onto the target from a high place.

>not wearing standard issue cock protection when doing your morning flop

I don't drink alcohol though

I just need a name, I can find the video by myself

Nothing you can do, it's genetics and can be fixed only by going into full Aushwitz mode or doing lipo

>Not recognizing Jynx Maze
How new are you?
The video is Ass Parade - Jynx Maze (Anal with Jynx Maze Juicy Ass).mp4

FRIDGE
R
I
D
G
E

Don't rush into it too quickly now. Limit yourself to only once a day until you build up your tolerance.

You might have hyperlordosis, you can fix it over time with posture and stretches

DONT DRINK "ZERO" MEME DRINKS THEY ARE HORRIBLE FOR YOUR KIDNEYS THE REGULAR DRINK IS BETTER THAN THE ZERO VERSION

>DONT FALL FOR THIS MEME

Stomach vacuums OP

>still drinking the carbonated jew
Soft drinks don't even taste good you sugar addicted fat fuck.

First off, BMI and 'healthy weight' are kind of meaningless. Second, spot reduction is not a thing. Stretch your hip flexors daily to fix the APT you probably have like 90% of people and your stomach will look flatter.

>Going by BMI
>not gonna make it

Oh and don't listen to any of the faggots in this thread, you cannot "target" a specific area on the body for fat loss. If you wanna lose the guy then you're going to have to go into a caloric deficit. You can increase weight by weight training and building muscle if you are under weight, muscle weighs more than fat.

*gut

You can't target an area, you can only generally lose weight.

I can't believe people still think this way.

The only meme here is aspartame being bad for you. Carbonated sugar water is far worse.

>you cannot "target" a specific area on the body for fat loss
found the brainless DYEL

Then please explain user, I've never heard(or read) of this being the case; well besides broscience and random blogs.

>"Normal BMI"
>"Zero Muscle"
>Beer Gut
I think you can get the rest m8

You're a fucking dumbass. Read the sticky

people stopped believing in spot reduction in like the 70s. you cannot target areas. don't ask people here for explanations when they tell you obviously wrong shit, tell them to fuck off.

>guaranteed replies
Fucking kys

>I don't know why it's taking so long for this fat to leave.

Because, usually for males, the stomach is the area with the highest amount of fat. The fat you lose comes proportionally from each part of the body according to how it's distributed. So the ratio of fat in one area compared to another area remains the same while the absolute amount of fat in both decreases. The threshold when you look lean and defined is an absolute one, the thickness of the fat in the are has to reach a certain level. So, each area of the body crosses this threshold at different times during fat loss. The stomach will be the last area to reach that.

I drew a picture to illustrate this.

>Ctrl+f sticky
>1 result
>not even directed at OP
Seriously read the sticky

enjoy failing kidneys at 60