Red meat & cancer

Is it a meme?

charred meat and certain cured meats are linked, nothing about red meat in itself

no but youll have committed suicide long before the cancer gets to you

Says Extra lean ground should be limited to 70g a day

Yes. No connection has been made, according to the WHO.

neu5gc

red meat is a probable carcinogen

have fun with your cancer goals of 2017 user, I hope these other meat cucks helped you justify your unhealthy habit that you were going to do anyway

Already smoke so why not enjoy red meat daily

I don't take fitness advice from British rock bands

kek

not a meme, but there are things that can be done to limit the risks a great deal.

don't overcook your meat. rare is best. don't buy shit processed meat. buy the real deal. go organic when you can. grass fed if you're eating bovine meat. etc.

if you do that and avoid the stuff with a bunch of added nitrates and shit (like crappy bacon, lunchmeat, sausage, etc.) meat is perfectly healthy.

>Already smoke so why not enjoy red meat daily

why don't you start using drugs too user, already smoke and eat like shit so why not get high on meth

>meat is perfectly healthy

LOL meatcucks actually believe this....

Any animal product is correlated with cancer increase. Atherosclerosis is a disease which occurs in herbivorous animals (humans) and herbivorous animals only.

You can laugh and joke now but when you are terminally ill from a lifetime of cheese, milk or any type of meat.

There are billions of studies worldwide that cite against this to keep the multi-billion dollar industry alive (meat and dairy) It's all nonsense and never tested towards baseline levels of cholesterol.

TLDR Don't eat meat and animal product.

(If if makes you feel any better I work for the WHO)

Meat, generally, is a meme.
As is dairy.

Need a glass of milk a day?
Meat is your only source of protein?

They're literally the most successful memes of the last century. At least some people are waking up to the fact in a contemporary society with conveniences, you're capable of consuming adequate protein from sources that aren't detrimental to the planet, its inhabitants, or your health. Look at WW2 Britain for example, during the rationing period: people were actually considered (by the government) to be the healthiest they'd ever been and most survived on very little meat or dairy and often relied on vegetables and fruit with their own organic allotments. This is why the government also launched their own memes, like the 'Dig for Victory' propaganda campaign, encouraging people to grow their own produce and be self-sufficient.

If that happens nowadays, you'd probably be considered a nutjob because you're breaking away from the consumerist, capitalist system which relies on dependency and ignorance.

STAY WOKE PHAM.

dude i'm vegan :S

>pic related
Carcinogens are going to fuck you up the ass all your life anyways. Red meat won't fuck you nearly as hard as the sun, but carcinogens are tricky because they can be lethal at any dose. Don't be a pussy and just eat red meat. If you don't eat red meat because of "CANCER!?!" then you might as well just live in a hole for the rest of your life consuming nutrient rich paste and water only.

People love to avoid "cancer" but there's a quote from some science guy that reads something like;
>"a single atom of every element on the periodic table can be found in a glass of water"
There's people who live perfectly healthy lives and die of ass cancer at 40 because 1 atom of uranium pinged the wrong H-bond in their DNA causing a mutation. Then there's people who smoke their whole lives and die of old age - their DNA dodging more bullets than a WW2 survivor.

Paraphrasing and simplified, but basically just do you man.

>meatcucks
vegans are always the weakest. And the weakest are the cucks.

Yes Goyim, you don't need meat. Eat your soybeans and rice peasant.

Grass-fed, non-additive/preservative stock is is no way cancer causing, I'm lucky enough to live in a place where this sort of meat is the norm. Anything else and you're taking a risk. Donate blood and get all your lesser known minerals (manganese, selenium etc.) and you'll be fine

Rice has arsenic

>tfw going to die of gastrointestinal cancer due to chronic gastritis, GERD, IBS, family history, and a love for red meat

It's only a matter of time

meat is death and violence, wich you consume and reap the karma

Eating meat will cause you to have poo poo of suboptimal quality and consistency.

On a whole food plant based diet, you should wake up every morning and shit floofy pillowy poos in the loo, leaving your butthole looking like pic related.

No contest, meatheads btfo.

There is a link,
red meat while processing in our gut produce a toxic compound called TMAO. Also, it contains a pro-inflammatory compound called Neu5gc (other meats also contain it, however in a lesser amount, chicken contain the smallest amount). Thus it can cause cancer through inflammatory-induced carcinogenesis.
Trus me guys... I am a biomedical scientist.

Meat is fine. Trust me guys, I'm a cattle rancher.

Pretty much this

People in 1800 centurty (wich had the best pianists, some very good authors, etc..) ate meat. There were no ''vegan for cuckery!! live green love life vegan!!''

But there were no heavily processed products either. If you eat meat, eat organic. Grass fed is best, no matter how much it costs. People always complain about the price. It's like they protest that they don't wan't to be healthy. Weird bunch of faggots.

>cigs cause cancer
>some smoke for 80 years and never gets cancer
>some smoke for 2 months and gets cancer

>red meat causes cancer
>some eat red meat for 80 years and never gets cancer

>some do everything they can to prevent cancer and ends up getting cancer anyways

cancer is a meme that will come to you either way

they most certainly didn't eat meat in the same quantities as people do today.

anecdotal evidence fallacy

fucking moron, honestly go educate yourself on how to make an argument.

Kek

What? No why :( but i can see the correlation, i m from argentina where diet consists of 80% beef meat and everyonr has some form
Of cancer by their early 50s

Breathing is carcinogenic

This, meat as a regular food was reserved for the very wealthy

It's a fucking meme as there is no direct link or guarantee eating red meat will absolutely give you cancer

genetic cancer will reach you even if you do your best to avoid it

>muh linear no threshold
When will this meme die?

Actually veganism became a thing in the 1800s in the U.S. and Europe.

No. Sadly the quality of meat is shit today and with the rise of heart desease that has been linked to meat (not only red meat) I don't see the point of eating it. The stuff you buy in the store looks horrible and smells funny. The only way you can enjoy this is with a ton of sauce and seasoning. I will stay with my beans.

According to the WHO the chance of never having cancer goes from 94 to 95 percent with red processed meat.

This is based on correlation, not even causation.

You probably won't prefer a lottery ticket with a 90% chance to win vs 5%, because everything is 50/50 anyway isn't it?

95 to 94*

and apples contain cyanide, nobody eat apples theyll kill you!

It's a trick by (((them))) to weaken the white man

No.

You should only eat meat a couple days a week. And that's only because you're too much of baby to stop completely.

chicken and turkey is ok tho

Suck on a tailpipe faggot.