Ok, Veeky Forums. What are these from and where do I find the whole set...

Ok, Veeky Forums. What are these from and where do I find the whole set? The source may be French because image search usually returns French pages, but I can never find the whole set in one place.

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.pinterest.com/pin/22588435611594013/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just buy this instead

I dunno why its so rarely mentioned here, should be a bible around these parts, but few people here actually understand science behind what they're doing

Thanks for the suggestion. I've seen images from that posted along with these. I will buy this.

Here are more of those images btw. I hate pinterest's shitty format though.
fr.pinterest.com/pin/22588435611594013/

Bump. Anybody?

.....interdasting....

d.10 looks tight and much easier to focus solely on your lats instead of just normal bent over row

haha They are definitely getting creative.

>what is a seal row

but I agree. this is some next level shit

Do people focus on strengthening the neck much or is it more common to just go all traps?

What is d6, never seen it before.

I don't know. The closest is the straight arm pull down meant to engage the same muscle groups.

Wrestlers

It's not that popular anymore but it's starting to make a resurgence.

I have no fucking idea what it's called but I've been doing something similar as an accessory to my regular back work. It adds a noticeable amount of pump if you get the sweet spot and really engage your lats, otherwise I find it just wears out your r. delts.

Rear delt raise I guess

Kek. C2 until failure.

gonna give that shit a try, looks interesting

>look in my French weightlifting book for a new exercise
>d20 looks good
>do one rep
>the bar snaps in half and flies through the ceiling

Anatomy

Because you rolled a crit?

>Not doing C2 with barbell for volume.

I knew something was fucked up there but I couldn't find it lmao

badumtshh.wav

i thought it was a good joke..a-add me to the screencap

C5 is sick as fuck

those are dying of tetanus-ups

Somewhere between c and d, he got sick of drawings thumbs.

Weighted wrestler bridges

That's a terrifying way to die

get your shots. they often don't give them in adulthood unless you ask specifically. my bro works in a hospital and says he sees tetanus cases every week.

Good Lord. I just wanted the source on these images. Now I'm a hypochondriac.

most people have huge traps but a pencil neck, and thus look like a smaller guy coming out of the headless carcass of a swole guy. i only started neck training because of my sport (boxing - if you get hit with a feisty hook your head better not fall straight off kek), but it helps aesthetics and general wellbeing too.

My fucking sides.

i am kil

jesus fucking kek