TFW mom is fat with saggy tits

>TFW mom is fat with saggy tits

How do I make this whore lose weight exactly? It's kind of gross to even look at her, let alone be seen in public with this subhuman.

how about you start by showing some respect to your mother

>tfw 23 yo neet
>tfw going to the dentist/doctor/dermatologist etc and my mom comes into the waiting room and sits next to me
>filled with red hot rage, could literally snap her neck right then and there
I need to move out

Laughing very hard right now.

Tell her she's going to die 20 years early and it's not fair to you.

Tell her you don't need your fucking mom to go to the dentist lmfao jesus christ.

calling your mother a whore. a good candidate for post-natal abortion

She put on weight and aged faster than normal from the stress of wasting half her life raising a failure who'll never amount to anything and doesn't even respect the sacrifices she made to give his life the little meaning it has.

>le parents deserve unconditional respect and admiration maymay

You're the subhuman OP.

Convince her to water fast to speed up the inheritance

Grow up faggot

>disrespecting the people to whom you literally owe your life

I would if my shitty mentally ill parents didn't stunt my growth.

Well if you're gonna call her a whore then you gotta post her nudes for us to judge, you son of a whore

>le
>maymay
reddit, I know you're parents were trash to you, but go back.

unless your mom is abusing you, then you shouldn't a fucking cunt to her

>Le parents can't be abusive and deserve love and respect no matter what they do memaY

KYS

Is it worse than if they never brought you into this world? Why not end it now? If you hate your parents, you won't care that they'll miss you

>owe

Umm I did not consent to this whore shitting me out to some random guy I don't know, what sort of fucked up logic is it that I owe something to someone who created me for purely selfish reasons? fuck off

>being so despicable that a board full of societal rejects are telling you to kill yourself
>shiggy diggy

Then just kill yourself. Otherwise, if you prefer being alive to not being alive, you owe that to your mother and father.

>no father
Of course you're a failure. No reason to blame your mom for that though.

Start making meals for her that are low cal and get rid of high cal snack foods by bulking.

win win

>TFW 23 years old loser

Spending >100 bucks on amazon before dying, I approve

>t. amazon employee

the fact that you're still around to make shitty posts revealing your terrible attitude in life and haven't offed yourself instead implies you prefer being alive to dead.

if that's the case, then yeah you owe her something. alternatively, bullets are cheap and long drops are free.

See if your mom will post her tits here.

You know when anons have a god complex relationship with their parents when they come onto Veeky Forums and get super mad anytime someone talks negatively about their own parents.

It's funny because it shows how irrational your mind is towards your parents, you see them as gods, worthy of respect no matter what. You guys are dumb as rocks and are simply projecting your own parental god complex onto others. Stop it, it's embarrassing, for you.

If your father raised you instead of running out the door as soon as he realized what he brought unto this earth, maybe you'd think he was a god too.

My parents are still together after 33 years.

I overtook my father in size, strength, intelligence and capability in my early 20s. He naturally stepped aside as I became the superior male.

Just because you're a weakling Manlet raised by your cuck father who you mum cheated on with a Manlet Mexican doesn't mean your non-biological father is a god, you son of a cuck.

You can't "make" someone lose weight. That's something they have to want to do for themselves.

The best way to arouse curiousity in weight loss is to lead by example. If you're fat whatsoever, lose weight until you're

>He naturally stepped aside
You were raised by a beta cuck and he isn't your father

is this pasta? are you saying "I became the superior male" in an ironic way?

Try fucking her to skinnyville.

Literally, THIS.

I still couldnt even do this though, fuck that imagine waiting for your certain death that minute would feel like a terrifying hour

That subhuman gave birth to you. Maybe learn to appreciate her as is before judging her based on her looks.
Also who cares what their mother's tits look like?

fung'd

OP didn't say he was abused. He's embarrassed about having a fat mom that doesn't have perky tits.

I kinda know that feel, my whore of a mother is an ugly midget that's been programmed to bitch 24/7. Why are short people so fucking pathetic? I'll cut all contact when I move out desu

He's a neet. Needs his mother for everything.