What are the advantages of weighing yourself everyday?

What are the advantages of weighing yourself everyday?

I just started tracking calories and I'm consuming 3,000 per day. Would weighing myself everyday be a good idea to see where this 3000 calories takes me?

whys this guy kep getting posted

are you serious? how will you track your progress without some kind of metric you're measuring

There are none

cuck extraordinaire

Why did they shop an adult head on a child's body? Is this supposed to fool me?

Because he's genetically inferior and still has a qt gf.
Why the fuck are worried about weighing yourself everyday?
Do it, just make sure you do at the same time everyday you mong

Is this just shit genetics or a result of doing literally 0 physical activity while growing up?

why

Well if my weight goes down slowly on 3000 calories I'll know to increase calories; and if my weight starts to go up rapidly I'll know it's fat and to decrease calories?

If you weigh yourself everyday make sure it's first thing in the morning to be accurate. Between water, food, and dehydration your body weight can really very a few pounds throughoutthe day

Weight daily as suggests. But not only does weight vary during the day, different water conditions may make it vary even if weighing the same time each day.
So why every day?
Well, if you measure once a week, the randomness may fool you into making a diet change. But OTOH if you weigh DAILY and make adjustments once a week based on the TREND then you get a clearer picture.
tl;dr
weigh daily
make diet changes only once every 7-10 days

Op here

I plan to take every weigh in over a week and add it up and devices it by 7 to get an average

Then do that every weeek to see if I'm trending up or down or staying the same

Plot the points in excel and then use its graphing feature to show a trend line. This would be more accurate.

Forgot to ask: What you eating?

Cuckoldry is the intellectual sex fetish
Look at that head, his iq is way in excess of 200

oats
allbran
skim milk
rice
pasta
chicken breast
tuna
basa fish
fruits
veggies

etc

his GF is his cousin. He raves about the benefits of incest.

Related,
I eat 3500 calories a day for maintenance, I've actually been losing weight due to calorie cycling.
6'2, 195, but I read an article that said Arnold ate about the same for maintenance. How is this possible. Why is my maintenance so high when the only exercise I get is lifting, I don't know how I can count my calories any more strictly, I weight everything I eat.

How do I achieve this peak performance body?

GAME OVER BOYOS! PACK IT UP! FROM WOMB TO TOMB

Advantage: it's fun

Keeping track of your weight I guess. Though it is rather useless on its own, your weight will fluctuate several kilograms depending on whether there is still food in your system and how hydrated you are. It's only useful for a long term picture

Whoa, do you have a source on that?

What is that guy? I refuse to believe anyone actually looks like that, but he looks familiar?

I try to weigh myself every day. For consistency I always weigh myself right after my morning piss, before I put anything in my body. Only advantages I can think of are I can tell how dehydrated I am after a night of drinking by weighing myself better than I can just by how I feel when I wake up. Pic related.