Ramadan starting soon bros, what are you guys doing to prepare mentally, any tips?

Ramadan starting soon bros, what are you guys doing to prepare mentally, any tips?

How long is your fast where you live?
Any general advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-attack-isis-responsible-claim-suicide-bombing-islamic-state-ariana-grande-concert-a7751221.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go suck pig's dick fagit

>any tips?
Don't follow a religion founded by a pedophile mass murderer and you won't have to trouble with not being allowed to drink in fucking summer.

edgy

But also relevant

Is it better to follow a homeless virgin

Why can't you people just stop following a retarded backwards religion. Imagine being this brainwashed that you follow a terrorist religion.

Inshallah brother. I will probably go to Istanbul this weekend and pray inside of the Hagia Sophia mosque. I will thank Allah for granting us victory over the Romans, and probably fiki fiki with a few German tourists. Gains will be made this week, famalam.

two AR's, 10 clips, and thousands of rounds of ammo.

Ima purge the curse that is islam

>only doing Ramadan once a year
>not every day
Pussies
If you have time to eat before sundown you don't work hard enough. Fuck off with your half ass tradition

Please be posting ironically.

Why is there so much hate in Veeky Forums's hearts? Everyone is so hostile, why can't we all be bros?

One day, brother.

Might be safe to go to concerts again.

islam has been at war with western society since its inception

>Clips

soon

fantasy v. reality.

>being this edgy

All you do is talk, Franj, you won't do shit. Meanwhile were conquering Europe, and inseminating your woman. HAHAHAHA.

*tip*
I bet you're working so hard all day user
You even had the time to post here

Making a muslim thread right after another muslim terror attack is going to trigger the drumpfkin.

The bantz

are you heretic? no true believer wastes time thinking things like that when it comes to ramadan

Get fucked.

Muslims can't even stop fighting each other over small disputes from tribe to tribe, not to mention the average IQ in the Middle East is near mentally retarded, what makes you think you'll be able to ever actually achieve any sort of greatness?

yo

>Ramadan, the time where you show your affection and love towards Allah
>thinks about meal preparation

Fuck off, pol. No real muslim would waste the holy month with thinking about what meals to eat.

>that post
>talks about meal prep

where?

prepared 200grama oats, 2 tbsp honey, 200 ml lowfat milk and its chilling in the fridge for my first iftar meal for sone superovernight oats. i cant wait.

Open-minded Christian here

You should take the Gandhi approach; reject any doctrine of your religion that is against morality and common sense.

Do you seriously believe Alluha WANTS you to avoid eating during day light?
What does he gain from this exactly?
Why did he create the human body to function using food as fuel, but then asks you to run on fumes for X amount of time?
Is it to test your faith? Don't you already pray to him 5x a day, 365 dayd a year?

I work in a physical field and every ramadan there's at least one or 2 guys that literally pass out. And those that don't are running at a snail's pace for the whole month.

This is equally stupid as wanting every muslim to, at least once in his life, go throw stones at that big black cube. BUT it's okay if you never go when you have a "valid" excuse

this IS how i try to approach the religion.

fasting is for the "relatively" wealthy to humble themselves and experience the trife of the poor and needy.
it doesnt seem against common sense since IF does exist.
it is a test of umility but most modern muslims are a shame on themselves and sleep up until 1 hour before call to prayer or even less and continue to eat and lounge around all day, and feign religious piety. absokutely disgusting.

>fasting is for the "relatively" wealthy to humble themselves and experience the trife of the poor and needy.

it doesn't humble you and doesn't make you experience those things. go volunteer in a homeless shelter and actually help them, rather than mindlessly following the tenant of a religion and telling yourself it's doing anyone any good.

Charity is also an obligation/must during the holy month of fasting.

its goals and morals are most likely lost in todays world, and I do advocate what you suggest. I consider myself more of a hopeful agnostic than a muslim but religion isnt my business as long as its kept to one's self. All fundamentalism should be ended and its practitioners neutered.
Religion shouldnt be taken literally, but just be used as a rough moral guideline.

Raping children and petitioning for mass murderers to come to the west as "refugees"

Allahu Akbar, brothers!

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.

-Surah Al-Baqara 2:191

>Do you seriously believe Alluha WANTS you to avoid eating during day light?
He explicitly said this.

Also, don't forget that you are allowed to break your fast during Ramadan when you are a Jihadi fighter. Muhammed, peace be upon him, forced his men to eat before attacking his enemies.

Really? What have you done in the past ramadans?

In /fit? Youre joking right? The whole world hates muslims, except other muslims. Theyre not fucking welcome anywhere, so why would Veeky Forums be an exception

The Quran and Bible were written by men, not by God himself

The Bible was but not the Quran. It literally was never changed over HUNDREDS of years. How else did it foretold so many events?

These attacks have literally nothing to do with Islam. You have to follow the rules of the country you're in and you are not allowed to kill others for no good reason.

Don't you understand that there are hundreds if not thousands of muslims killed by IS for every single European? Please think a little before you let racism and hate take over your hearts.

My family owns a restaurant so during the month we donate a majority of food to different homeless shelters. Last year we gave some profits to Islamic charities that help the community.

Well being a Christian I will admit I am not an expert in the Quran. Would you care to briefly elaborate on how it started? Are there huge stone tablets that fell from the sky with your holy texts, or was it physically written by a man?

Here we go again boys

>Another muslim terror attack
>IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM YOU GUYS

kys scum

>clips

I live in Chicago and I'll have to fast from 3:30 AM to 8:30 PM so its 17 hours basically. Should I work out before I eat at 8:30 or go after I eat? I've always been going before because my gym closes before 10 so I finish my workout 10 minutes before I break fast so I can drink protein and still get them Gainz. Is water really necessary when working out? Good luck to you OP.

Eat some fucking bacon

Quran is literally the word if god according to the Quran. Saying that it isn't will get you marked as a heretic and probably killed.

Go suck off a dog

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-arena-attack-isis-responsible-claim-suicide-bombing-islamic-state-ariana-grande-concert-a7751221.html

>"With Allah's grace and support, a soldier of the Khilafah [caliphate] managed to place explosive devices in the midst of the gatherings of the crusaders in the British city of Manchester,"

This!

We also shouldn't forget the role British society played. Treating millions of muslims and nonwhites like shit for their entire lifes and not giving them the same chances as everybody else, will certainly make 0,00001% go crazy.

Dont you really feel bad about this though? I mean, short term you feel good and act good, but in the end, you only do it because if you didnt, your imaginary murder god wouldnt give you fucking virgins to fuck in the afterlife or something like that?

As long as youre ONLY doing that when its ramadan, you arent doing it because youre a good person, you just want to save your ass. Really makes you think.

Well, at least he helped someone. No matter what the reason, the homeless will thank him.

What kind of charity have you done this year, user? Besides bashing muslims of course.

So the obvious solution is to deport all muslims. There is no possible way that the crazy .1% could be treated better, since they are crazy and fucking shit skins.

I hope all muslims would simply get deported and the walls were real.

it was memorized by Muhammad (allegedly didn't know how to read and write) in 23 years and passed on others to memorize during in this 23 year period. also it was written down on leafs, bones etc.

after his death, first caliph brought all of the wiritings and bound them together.
third caliph made it into a proper book.

The point being is that as long as they wouldnt do it unless forced, imo they cant be really held too high.

People are getting helped, what's the problem?

No, the solution is to fight against systematic racism and educate everyone that your skin color or religion will not make you a better human being.

Nevermind "bashing" I spent a decade crusading to kill as many Muslim men as possible and show the women of Islamic countries that there are real men in the world who are handsome, clean and would rather satisfy their vagina than fuck another man or a goat.

So what? Do you think the homeless give a shit if they are being fed by muslims doing their religious Ramadan duty or by fedora tipping atheists who want to prove that nonreligious people can also be good people?
Should user stop helping the poor because you pointed out the influence of religion in his actions?

Intent matters.

>people just follow laws,imo they cant be really held too high.

>change the way all humans think permanently
>endless fight against religion and instinct that can never be won as most humans have livestock-level intelligence and free will
-OR-
>simply remove the people that can't be part of civil society

hmmmmmmmmmm hard question

gonna be real real real interesting in about 10 years when some country like france gets fed up and decides to take their nation back.

>be an intelligent human being
OR
>be basement dweller drumpfkin hating others for things they didn't choose or cannot change

I see what choice you made.

We dont need brown people messing up our beatiful white gene pool, packy

>beautiful white gene pool
>Britain

This incest ridden island is in desperate need of a more various gene pool.

there was no hate in my words. certain people on earth are controlled by a religion, as long as they experience an identity as a certain ethnicity or color they will always be prey to this religion

this religion prevents correct modern social values and is the active source of almost all terrorism in the world today

so the solution is to remove both people and the religion. you cannot remove one or the other separately.

when people in western countries can no longer feel safe leaving their homes, they will realize a shared heritage bigger than countries in africa and the middle east, and the mosques will burn to the ground. then you will know hatred and terror

and i feel sorry for you, but not much, because all of the bad comes from your own mosques and communities. absolutely everything terrorist related goes through mosques. everything.

>Both Putin and Trump are sucking Erdogan's dick
> believes either of them will go against the sultan

Putin just urged Russians to go on vacations in Turkey and Trump just said that the US would commence the sale of high-tech fighters (f-35) to Turkey.

Ramadan bombathon already well underway with the recent attack. Stay safe Eurobros.

>that much edge

>Putin just urged Russians to go on vacations in Turkey
Source? Aren't there still sanctions against Turkey?

But that is literally impossible because there's no such thing as a god. How would a magical space being actually compose a physical book?

You forgot to tip your fedora, m'lord.

Fucking kill yourself.

How is it even remotely possible to believe in a god? In what instance does that make any sense at all?

I like to prepare by hanging a rope around my neck while standing on a chair, and then kicking the chair away.

You should try it. Really makes me think.

ooga booga

>implying I don't disrespect women
>Implying I don't play video games casually
>Implying I don't care a lot about muscles and steroids.

checked
Salaam Brother,
I am excited for the upcoming Ramadan and fast. I hope you will join me in the mosque for taraweh

Ramadaan Mubarak to you, bruh.
It's hard and you're probably gonna lose some gains. With a full time job, your shit is fucked.
Where I live, it's about 100 degrees eeryday.

Best advice I can give-- get a workout in before iftaar. Stick to high reps, low weights and don't push too hard.

>create ISIS, support and fund Israel and Saudi Arabia
>Islam is the problem lel, stay safe guise
I wish I was brain dead like an American.

I used to be muslim, but then I immigrated to Norway, and subsequently, once some time had passed I'd left Islam.
I am now an atheist, and I think that if we humans are to help, or fulfill, our own species and prolong our existence, we must put humans first.

Nothing that is supernatural cannot be believed to be the objective truth.
You cannot prove a gods existence, and neither can you doubt or question, else you will face punishment. This is a construct, designed to make the religion as invulnerable and powerful as possible.
This is a very backwards 'paradigm', I guess, to be forced to follow a god blindly, but in Islam you are to kill those who don't share your beliefs.
This makes it an extremely intolerant, destructive and dangerous religion, and clearly contradicts the popular saying that Islam is a religion of peace, as it literally aims to conquer and kill unbelievers.
The existence of a god and the legitimacy of events in holy texts are more or less impossible to prove, but what can be proven is that we humans exist, and must aim to help ourselves and prosper.
Life is more important than doing what a text from several centuries ago will tell you to blindly follow without question.
Practicing a religion is fine, but others should not face any kind of suffering or harm brought on by your faiths.

lol Ramadan is a joke desu.

I intermediate fast everyday and do a prolonged fast every few months.

I'm also ripped as fuck

better to follow giantslayers and heroes

I bet the Muslim bros in here have a lot of respect for you now.

0/10
Hagia Sophia is a museum. The Blue Mosque is a replica, which you can indeed pray in.
Are you American, per chance?

i unironically believe every muslim should be given an opportunity to commit apostasy and if they refuse they should be shot on the spot.

I'm not Muslim so just expecting comfy news that inspires the UK to BTFO out of their little problem there.

You know, following moral standards that were set a thousand years ago is probably not a good idea.

Religion had its use. It brought humanity forth so much.
But we don't need it anymore. Well, those that lift in first world don't need it anymore.
We don't need it for morals anymore.

At some point there will be a proper psychological revolution where humanity can finally move on from this extremely fraudly, human made concept of religion.

honestly, I form my own morals from what I see and respect, and if religion fits it, I feel better, and if not, oh well. If there is a God I dont think he will punish me too badly for tri g to be a good man.

you are going to die

so are your kids. we are going to kill your kids and make you watch.

don't argue morality, don't try and tell us it's not your fault and don't pass the blame to isis.

people will come for you in the night. you'll be beaten, strung up on a lamppost and set ablaze.

No they most likely don't, but we're all anonymous and on a mongolian origami forum.
Now imagine if someone converted to any other religion in a predominantly Islamic country/society.
They would be slain like a disobedient and rabid dog (or just treated harshly as an inferior person of lesser worth), because they think independently and free.
That is the very nature of a backwards belief, to punish those who try to advance past one faith and evolve to another moral code and newer guidelines.
Additionally the public killings or otherwise discriminatory treatment of unbelievers also instill fear and terror onto a society, forcing them to obey a destructive religion.

Sorry kid you are too late, muslims are going to conquer west through the miracle of birth and there is nothing you can do to stop it lol.

You know, as much as I try I can't resist feeling repulsed by Muslim.

If they are "true" Muslims they naturally dislike you as non-Muslim. That's what they are taught.
They believe you will burn in hell after life and they believe you are a dishonest person for not being a Muslim.

And if they don't think that then they are just a x%-Muslim.
They pick things out of the religion that they feel like they can live up to. And the rest they just disregard or claim that it was never meant that way blabla.

Like Muslims that drink alcohol and still fuck around etc.
They lay out the religion the way they want to.

I would help in organizing this

I'm going to take my mind of it by doing more shifts for the cab company I work for, hopefully find some drunken white girls to give a free ride too.

we can kill your children in front of you

you have less than 10 years to spend with them before things come to a head and you're begging me to spare their lives and just take you instead.

i've been ready for years and every time one of your beta males incinerates himself a few more people come around to my way of thinking.

like if anything, you "people" have saved the white race. we need an existential threat every now and then to balance out our incredible capacity for compassion and empathy. in fact, it's that capacity for compassion and empathy that drives me to create a world where it's socially acceptable to saw your daughter's limbs off in front of you. because you've created a world where it's her or my daughter.

a decade ago we could have had peace. we could have actually lived in harmony together, but your kind refused our offer.

What's the going rate for a qt British slagling?

he's an islam he just rapes them except he's not, he's a fat 32 year old virgin living in a council flat posting b8 in a b8 thread

Being a fat 32 year old virgin posting from my flat, does that make muslims who target drunk white girls whilst being a cab driver ok?