>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bG0h7bSfxQI
youtube.com/watch?v=A-udHJtfdvY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

I'm a 6ft 170lb dyel that wants to get shredded. I've been working out for about a year, and I have made some decent progress since I've started lifting, but I'm still slim and I want to get bigger. Should I just bulk and cut when I hit my target weight? Will cutting make me lose a lot of muscle?

Reminder about foundation.
The rep scheme templates are the best part, the problem is having people to do 5x60 seconds on hollow holds, and expecting them to retrain that volume/work capacity.; by the time people get to dragon flags they will have lost the endurance gained from those 60 seconds hollow holds. Same thing goes for having someone do Bulgarian ring dips and expecting them to be able to do them with ease later on, you will lose the strength gained in those movements if you dont train those movements. Foundation would also work better if you had spotter for the harder skills like the hollow back press, or planche. The thing is foundation was meant to be done apart from another routine, like for cross fitters or even weightlifters/power lifters. You could technically run foundation along side SS and probably still make progress.

1. never bulk/cut
2.slighty increase calories
3.Whats your program ? Id say just keep lifting

I'm 6'3" started at 175lbs, my goal was 200lbs so I ate a fuckload to get there, now I just maintain it forever (3years at 200lbs now)

Is it really necessary to follow the foundation progression religiously if i dont actually want o become a gymnast?

I know that slowly progressing builds a good foundation to prevent injury and stuff, but does it really take 2 years to be able to a handstand?

How long did it take you to get those 25lbs?

Start it and keep reading bw, watch bw youtubers. You'll read the opinions of seasoned lifters and you're going to modify Foundation or whatever your routine is. And to answer your question directly: You are not supposed to start from Week 1 on the Mastery Tables. For most stuff on handstand you are going to be able to start on week 9 or week 11. For example I've been doing HS for 3 months and I am at HS5. Now I am progressing through handstand much faster because it took me two months to look online how to bail out of a handstand, which really was a game changer for this exercise.
>tfw when giving advice to a guy who probably has more experience in the gym than I do.

I have a question for bwg. What are some good progressions for SL? Any recommendation? besides the one in foundation.

Ok thx for making that clear. I started PE1 at week 5. So i might save a few weeks on every progression IF i can handle the volume...makes sense.

3months

I do Foundation not to be a gymnast but to achieve the few skills I want to do (SPL and HBP) and to have healthier joints. If you want to be a gymnast, you have to do gymnastics, Foundation is "Gymnastics Strenght Training" not "Do this to be a gymnast"

I've been kicked out of the gym recently. From bodyweight exercises in my routine, there were only pull ups, dips and hanging leg raises. I have now access only to pick related, how do I form my routine now? pls halp

I started tripod on week1. The next time I did it, it was much easier and jumped straight to 4x24s. It was the slowest skill to learn from the first 5PE of HS. But Tripod translates almost entirely to Headstand, and to Forearm headstand.

Last thing to add. The IM for HS is one of the best IMs in Foundation imo. When I started HS PE1>IM it was kinda meh. And then came HS PE2>IM. It hits really good the triceps, you are going to feel your arms getting bigger immediately after doing it. Same for HS PE4>IM. You are also going to increase your ROM really quickly with these exercises (1week to get the bar to shoulder height comfortably) which will also feel good af. I highly recommend to try them out after tripod. Even if you haven't gotten to that point, it won't hurt to do them. Pretty sure you'll love doing them.

What is the optimal home workout for a skelly beginner who only have a pull-up bar?

Check the links in the OP, Foundation.

what's the best bodyweight bicep exercise?

is it really chin ups?

trying to isolate them a little bit more.

also recently started doing decline push ups, and holy shit they feel great

I've heard holding yourself in the chin up position for 60seconds is intense, but I am a noob.

yo /bwg/ what is your opinion on this method of mastering skills?
youtube.com/watch?v=bG0h7bSfxQI

The guy starts explaining it at about 9:25 and end explanation at 10:25. Here is a breakdown anyway.

>have progression
>do whatever level you are at until you break form
>do previous level until you break form
>continue until you are at the very beginning at the progression

for example

One arm pull ups until failure
Archer pull ups until failure
Pull ups until failure
Australian pull ups until failure

Is this only for mastering technique or should I be doing it in my regular workouts as well?

2 years for a handstand lol that must be a fucking joke
Doing 1000 progressions over 2 years wont get you a handstand.

Noticed today that I might be arching during HS balancing practice (by looking upwards and seeing more than I should be). Spotting isn't an option, mirrors, too; filming myself would be inconvenient at best. Is there any way to know if I'm arching for sure? I'm still trying to get a hang of the balancing and where over exactly my center of mass should be..

I arch as well and i went back to the wall recently to get a better handstand. Just keep filming yourself and make your body straighter over time.

You could try flexing your abs, and doing a hollow body after you arch your back. First against a wall to get a feel about it and then free hs.

Anyone else here do Hindu squats and Hindu push-ups? Matt furey is the rippetoe of bodyweight.

The hindu push up looks like a legit exercise, but I don't get the idea behind the hindu squat, beside embarrassing myself in front of the other people who come to workout. What are the benefits of a Hindu squat in your opinion?

I was just asking this question here a few weeks ago. I only do 1 set of 20 reps before I go to sleep (it's not in my main routine), but I like it a lot. I actually feel it a lot in the lats - they are somewhat asymmetric from pullups, so I can feel it a lot on the weaker side. Therefore, I'd say it's good for beginners (which is what I am) as a slightly harder variation of the classic pushup.

The hindu squat just feels like it targets my quads more. I also feel like I get a better leg workout doing hundreds of Hindu squats than just doing 4x8 pistols. Idk, they're not for everyone I guess but they are fun.

>hundreds of Hindu squats
>32 pistol squats
I feel like there must be a reason you feel like you get a better workout with Hindu squats, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Kek, I understand I am retarded, I just like putting on some jams and doing my Hindu squats.

Also, working out naked is amazing and gym cucks will never experience it.

lamoooo
dat pic lamoo

i like bodyweight bicep curls, very close to inverted/body rows, but more bicep focused

youtube.com/watch?v=A-udHJtfdvY

dumbell curls.