youtube.com/watch?v=8ALLj9UTKBg
youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Easy

movie

Thats all

What is this?

the boy and the beast

Care to explain why a boy and the beast is Veeky Forums approved?

watch it nigga, its everything fit represents minus the autism

All mecha anime is manly as fuck. Literally the manliest genre.

legend of success joe isnt an approved anime
>win by magical "strength of will" every fight

remember when you were failing a rep and you had some magical burst of energy every single time you ever failed a rep? no? ok then joe isnt approved

it's hajime no ippo you nigger

I need more, already watched these

it is and will always be legend of success joe ever since i saw it called that in a gamefan magazine in like 1994.

either way it's a gay anime and you should watch initial D if you want to watch a hype anime about a man dominating other men. Joe is magical schoolgirl shit minus the skirt.

>All mecha anime is manly as fuck.
not evangelion

Berserk not the new one though its garbage.

ill give you the fact that he does seem to win out of sheer luck and plot armor but i still liked the journey the protagonist takes

new one is great.

>but it doesn't look exactly like the manga!!
yes which is why it exists, budgets dont exist to produce berserk anime that looks like the manga.

my nigga

That's not an excuse to make it look that terrible.

it gets better literally every episode, and it only ever looked "that terrible" because you felt the need to complain about it

The first half of Season 1 was garbage due to poor directing, but it's really picked up and now looks great like anon2 implied. If Season 1 was a train wreck, I'd say Season 2 thus far is quite possibly one of the best looking 3D animated shows period.

But it looks bad? They could have just went traditional with the art instead of going for the cheapest cg.

>But it looks bad? They could have just went traditional with the art instead of going for the cheapest cg.

i don't think you quite understand: the price difference is probably tenfold

I can't tell if you're trolling or not, the ogre fight looked like shit. Every fight looks like shit, it is trash.

The animation in the manga is incredible and while the original anime series wasn't as good as the manga it was still good, way better than that weird cell shaded shit the new one has.
Animation shouldn't hurt your eyes when you watch it. If the budget is the reason why they're assaulting the audience with crappy animation they should gotten more money so they could hire good animators.
Instead they through a shit tier anime together loosely based on the manga and told die hard fans they were continuing the series.

I didn't realize, I'll take your word for it. I hear season 2 is much better both in direction and appearance.

This

>The animation in the manga is incredible
you don't say
>loosely based on the manga
it's 100% based on the manga with many frame by frame shots intentionally matched up. why make up criticisms of something just because you don't like it? that is shit for children.

Season 1 adds its own content not in the manga. Not to mention it skips the black swordsman arc. That's not made up.

couldnt care less about skipping some boring shit to get into the meat of the story, a story that has never been animated despite berserk having 15 anime adaptations.

caring about adaptations of things being 1:1 is like some of the hardest most absolute autism there is (THE LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIES ARE HORRIBLE AND SHOULDVE NEVER EXISTED!!!!!)

It also skipped the Lost Children arc but I guess that doesnt matter either huh, fuck you for gleefully slurping up any shut that gets thrown in your plate. Cuck.

We're just talking about an anime dude. If anyone's acting autistic it's the one going on a tirade. Chill dude chill.

You too

I don't like when the shit I like gets changed for money reasons. Its same reason die hard star wars fans hate episodes 1-3

Also yes its loosely based on the manga. Everything with lady farnese was pretty close to the manga though. But they dropped the ball one too many times. Another user mentioned the ogre looking dumb which is right that whole fight was wrong.
Certain enemies just getting thrown into the story so guts has something to kill instead of giving time for the character to develop.
Guts isn't nearly as jacked as he should be.

The list goes on but whatever ill stick to waiting for Miura to decide when he's going to release the next chapter

The animation is the worst thing I've ever seen for a big name show. I fucking love berserk, buy there's no way in fucking hell that I'd ever support such lazy, pathetic and cheap animation.

You want my money then fucking earn it. People like you, who don't give a shit about quality as long as you can fangirl, are welcome to continue to do so. But don't think others are as fucking desperate as you are.

>I could care less about boring shit
>references the black swordsman arc

Even if its netflix normie-tier now

It's really good made me tear up

This shit is how I left humanity behind.

If only basic strength training got you that strong.
The show is good though

>K-On! hasn't been mentioned yet.
Still haven't learned I see.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Not \o\

Read the manga, it has better animation

your talking about ashita no joe, hajime no ippo is an entirely different series, with the only resemblance between the two being that they both focus on boxing. i will allow your statement that initial D is hype as fuck.

So are we just gonna ignore Baki?

i'm glad that the prisoner arc is finally getting animated .

I'm really looking forward to Hanayama V. Speck

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

that was good, thanks for the recommendation

Yu Yu Hakusho

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

first season was amazing, second was meh i dropped it

Battle Tendency > Phantom Blood > Stardust Crusaders part 2 > Diamond is Unbreakable > Stardust Crusaders part 1

AWAKEN,
MY
MASTERS!

I hear what you're saying on the budget, and I agree, but the animation isn't the only knock against it. The camera work is shit, the soundtrack is repetitive, the color direction is gaudy, and all the writing that wasn't taken straight from the manga is just downright embarassing.
Season 2 is a step up, but its still not good enough to enjoy unless you're already into berserk

youtube.com/watch?v=8ALLj9UTKBg

This are the fighters from universe 10 from Dragon Ball Super

Literally Veeky Forums incarnate
>balding
>Roided physique
>obsessed with macros
>shitty character
>shit Veeky Forumsshion
>basically jokes

yuruyrui

Was waiting to see if anyone suggested this. I haven't watched anime in forever but I remember this show being great.

I like both these shows and moe blob shit in general, but come on. They aint Veeky Forums.

nichijou on the other hand.....

> implying kyoko isn't the personification of dat mad bulk

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Don't know about the anime, but the manga is very good

I want to rewatch naruto, but only episodes that prominently feature rock lee

Really, really good manga in my opinion.

becomes unreadable if you do real life mma

>YOU JUST GOT TO PUNCH HARDER BOY THERE'S STILL OXYGEN IN YOUR MUSCLES
>HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT COACH I JUST GOTTA REMEMBER THE BASICS AND USE MY MUSCLES
This is top stuff for powering through reps

Why?
I've never done any real martial art. But I can definitely appreciate that it's not like real life.

>ctrl f
>no Karate Shokoushi Kohinata Minoru

Cmon!!

Tokyo Ghoul not mentioned again.

>seinen
>realism
>tragedy
>suffering
>making it

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Shaman King you plebs. pic related

kek

[spoiler]Touka stole them[/spoiler]

Yea... pretty bullshit chapter desu, I miss the tragedy.

>pretty bullshit chapter
fujoshi spotted

No mob psycho 100?! Hes trying

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

this

main character literally would give up god-tier psychic powers just to be Veeky Forums

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

lol good show back in the day, used to watching it saturday mornings on foxbox

>was going to write something sarcastic until actually clicking that gif.
Fuck me, you're right.

it's okay but it's really just a poor man's ippo

History strongest Disciple Kenichi

Gurren Lagann

Yowamushi

Berserk, no contest.

Original (1997) anime also has great workout music - youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI

Been rewatching it recently and it's still dank

How is it manly? Robots and mechs are nerdy as fuck.

They're just like cars bro except they slaughter each other.
Like monster trucks but better.

When your so Veeky Forums you turn gay

>Jojo
>Gay

Confirmed for never watching or reading it.