Veeky Forums hobbies

what else do you do besides hit le iron to stay fit!!!!!!!!!ยก!

If you can afford it, by all means get a sport motorcycle.
Taking a girl out on a ride for 1st date is also really good

what else would i do?

>mmos
>watching people play games on youtube
>Veeky Forums
>cosplaying

calm yourselves bitches, theres plenty of me to share

fighting games

Once you starrt lifting for your fighting game waifu here's no stopping.

You start to think: would my waifu fuck me? No. She's way more fit than me. And so you go fully motivated to the gym in order to one day fuck your waifu.

Stock trading
Reading history books
Vidya
An anime here and there. Although i mainly use it as back ground noise when stock trading.
Drawing. Pretty noob in this.

>camping
>fishing
>4WD
>Keeping active

But really I just enjoy sitting on the couch watching shitcoms all day and punching darts every so often

>pof.com

Anime
Vidya
Occasional guitar
>tfw literal manchild

Club level chess player, trying to into woodworking, reading, occasional piano.

Love to travel, read, watch movies. Would swim a lot more, maybe eben three times a week if it wasn't so goddamn expensive for me (uni fag)

>stock trading

How's that working for you? Been thinking about doing that myself but i don't even know where to start

> r/forex

Great advice there. ( Yes, it's plebbit.)

I create special effects

I got accepted into film school and with a little luck I will be able to make special effects for big movies

Auto repair
Vidya
History
Web shows
Writing
etc.

I shoot, hunt, dive, fish, brew beer and browse only the finest 2D gook erotica available on the internet.

Read, write, work, hang out with friends sometimes.
I used to watch a lot of movies but I've started doing that less.

I have a physical job and a dog that needs to be walked a mile every day

This. Saving up for a Fireblade atm

Animu
Vyida
Shooting
History

Tenpin bowling, Taekwondo and casual degenerate gambling

>tfw ill never be a rich japanese teenager

Magnets

>the 'ch0n
>a hobby

I feel like you're kinda stretching there, breh

Forex isn't stocks

Riding motorcyles
Play vidya
Coding

Here is my life

I used to trade myself. Realized I was shit and kosing money. Just invest with quantitative strategies and indexing now. Spending the time on vidya instead because fuck meeting people lmao

I read books. Right now I'm reading Jan Huizinga's biography of Erasmus. Finished The Baron in the Trees last week. Feels good man.

Spent $500 on a guitar that I don't play anymore
Spent $600 on gaming systems that I only watch YouTube on
Spend $60 on cat supplies every month but never see my cat anywhere
Spend $??? On gf who I love and fuck daily

Are hobbies really worth it? My gf says she likes me because I like to relax and chill in the evenings rather than be busy doing something 24/7

>Spend $??? On gf who I love and fuck daily
>My gf says she likes me
she likes your money faggot

>Spent $600 on gaming systems that I only watch YouTube on

lmao this guy didn't spend 2000$+ on a gaming system 6 years ago that is now worse than a current 500$ rig

>this guy didn't spend 2000$+ on a gaming system 6 years ago that is now worse than a current 500$ rig

I did that. I regret nothing. I don't really play video games anymore, so I probably won't ever have to upgrade, either.

Reading history/biography/science, and biking. Gonna get a berner sennen puppy soon.

I fire up a doobskin and watch some documentaries at night.

I have a lot of land and do farming aswell, but that isnt a hobby.

>football
>dota 2

I know it's not as powerful or fun as a sports bike, but is the sex appeal of a Ducati Scrambler worth the trade off?

>hobbies
Hacking, cryptocurrency trading, learning songs on guitar, memorabilia collecting (e.g. old synths and gas masks), hiking, car mechanics.

>interests
Film, music, literature, journalism, physics, math and cyberpunk shit.

Veeky Forums is a major part of my life.

I discovered fitness, roiding and cosplaying,

Working out and taking care of my body is my hobby.

Mah boi. Im more of an Ibanez man myself, but shecter is really good too. I like you.

hmm, my hobbies. I really like reading (currently reading heretics of dune), singing, gyming and boxing. I'm currently shit at all my hobbies except reading, but I want to get really good at boxing because it makes me feel alive.
Also, I want to be strong for my waifu

Meh every kid nowadays rocks Ibanez, I own Gibson SG in Ebony myself, but I'd like to get some 7 string soon

this.

/fitlit/, guitar (I suck), video games, drawing (I suck), writing (I suck), software development

Work, draw, occasionally hitting coffee shops with friends and house hunting.

Your cat might be dead bro.

currently masturbating with my left arm to fix my shoulder being uneven

>play guitar
>study 2nd language
>play the vidya
>read novels/anything for pleasure
>read about fitness, philosophy, and linguistics
>cook
I need a creative hobby other than guitar, something material maybe. Woodworking? I dunno. I suck ass at drawing, painting, etc.

Oh fuck me I just bought a ps4 and ordered some games
RIP social gains

not him
read intelligent investor by graham

I think you may be referring to the Ibanez Gio or Standard range, I dont believe kids starting out buy the JTeam Prestige models. But I get your point. Cheers.

Yes

>Cook
>D&D
>Teaching myself Piano
>Teaching myself Acoustic Guitar
>Reading
>Games (primarily Dirty Bomb & KH collection)

>thinking about shock therapy
>looking at shock therapy
>reading spoopy things.

its not like i have a shocking obsession

>Veeky Forums is a major part of my life.
im so sorry to hear that

my man can you give me some advice on some etfs?

Dis is me.

>dota 2
>anime once in a while
>college football

>never see my cat anywhere
dude wheres your cat?

do you have a cool cybername, mr hackerman

same more or less

>outdoors(hiking, backpacking, fishing, etc.)
>working on cars
>sports
>the occasional 420 with friends

HEMA.
Modding the shit out of my games.
Knitting.
Shooting.
Historical re-enactment.
Wouldn't mind getting back into boxing and Judo, but my job would be difficult if I got injured.

>building computers and playing vidya
>occasionally working on my car
>guns

As a single man, do I really need anything else?

Music. Like three different instruments.
I want to say cooking because it steals away 25% of my non-working weekday time but I don't think that counts.
Video games, I've recently started yakuza 0, the amount of throwbacks to previous games is pretty funny.
I guess anime, although I mostly watch /m/ shit like Gundam, VOTOMS, macross, etc.
Rock climbing.
I want to do martial arts but the closest place is over an hour away.

Play sports and instead of taking the car or bike i'll walk :p

>work all week
>blow off steam all weekend

Lifting and reading before bed are really the only things i make time to do during the work week.

The weekends typically just turn into blow and alcohol.

Its a fun life, but once I make my money I'm out and doing something more sustainable.

hey Veeky Forums i have been out of the gym and altogether fitness for nearly 3 months now and to be honest it did a real number on me
im smaller, weaker, lazier. Heck all my cloth are loose and baggy. im the type of person that losses weight if not on a regular regimen. the state Im in is the one thing i would never wish for my worst enemy
>moral of the above to never stop working out.
i'll start working out on the 5th and i want to do something new, is there anybody out there that can tell me which plan is best for me
>pic related Program i was on

You need emotion, love, friendship! So tht's why you also need anme

You're living the dream

Mah nigga, thought I was the only one. I want Makato to call me racial slurs and spit on my face while I'm benching. Then fuck me voraciously while I'm sore on rest days.

>work
>play video games on ps4 and hacked wii u with bro

This, I live with my GF in a major east coast city and it's really just impossible not to end up eating out and boozing from time to time unless you want to tell your friends to get fucked. I count myself blessed to have a pretty big network of close friends but if my GF is away for the weekend or something I start getting stir crazy and end up just getting fucked up with buddies.

Other than that and gym / runfagging I like to spend my time planning hiking / surfing / camping trips, 25% of which I actually complete successfully

yeah, but I don't give it out on public internet

Crypto, masturbation, and dota 2

Learn languages. Currently I'm learning Korean, funnest language to learn ever.

/>hacking?

Are you into kali or backtrack?

App exploit or system/network?

kali
app exploits

>Programming
>Guitar
>Draw
>Sometimes vidya

Taught myself Swedish last year. Hope to learn an Asian language over the next twelve months.

Gotta get those intelligence mires

I play in two concert bands during the summer and sell stuff on eBay.

I'm trying to get into graphic design and drawing digitally but I used to go to nighttime figure drawing classes and it was very relaxing. If I get some extra money I'll probably start doing that again.

hey there language-bro.

just know that Asian languages will take 5x longer to learn, can be a bit discouraging but when you start understanding stuff you feel like a god

u got a portfolio i could check out?

shecters are cool as fuck, but nowadays i'm only interested on a Mayoness, holy shit its the best guitar i've ever played on

>Building shit
>Driving
>History
>politics

Skateboarding.
Vid related.

Music is such a great community, no matter what you play

I just got my first paying gig for this summer and I'm stoked

That sounds really fun and cool. Too bad there's not a big market for practical effects anymore, but I guess that means you have a niche and less competition

>Vidya
>Action Figures

Aside from the gym, those are literally my only two hobbies, and I really haven't even had time to play video games in like 2 months.

I have an entire room devoted to my toy collection and video games...and all I ever do when I'm not at the gym or work is sit at the computer and shitpost on Veeky Forums.

I work on cars, watch anime and read manga. I'm ashamed to admit that all my passions in life have been sparked by Veeky Forums. /a/, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in that order. Before that even /b/ and /v/ also got me really into video games back when I was in my teens but I don't really enjoy it as much anymore.

Read, college, Army Reserve/ROTC, occasionally vidya, hunt, fish, play with doggo

Dive. Photography. Photography while diving.

>Fucker looks like he's from Mosley.

>video games as hobby
If you're over the age of 18 and playing at all, or not at least casual, you're never gonna make it.

wats a mosley

It's a middle-class place in the north of England. Has a skate park that looks exactly like that almost 1 for 1.

Oh, the park in the gif is near preston, so not that far...

>Collecting toys

I've literally never met anyone who did this. Whenever I think about someone collecting toys, I get the image of a hoarder with dusty ass Star Wars figures all over a messy room.

What's the appeal of this type of lifestyle man?

Groovy.
Enjoy user.

the average toy collector has been conditioned to look, admiring, but not touch by being friendzoned by women their whole lives

>Vidya
That's about it. I'm really good at writing so I want to get into literature but I know it takes extreme luck to get anywhere in it. I also want to start practicing drawing just for the sake of self entertainment, that and if I did start literature it would give me a good perspective of characters, places, etc

damn son, I do skate too
I think it really benefits from working out. I could skate with much more energy