/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hLuGRWHt57k
t-nation.com/training/the-periodization-bible-part-2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trve AmeriKKKan THICC boiz

>Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Neither are naturals. Practically impossible to achieve thickness without roids, only extreme manlets can achieve actually thicc-mode while being natty.

youtu.be/hLuGRWHt57k

I posted this in another thread, but would pic related be good for getting thicc?

I use the same set up with the upper/lower and strength/hypo.
You should look into Westside and take some inspiration from it for your heavy days:

t-nation.com/training/the-periodization-bible-part-2

i hope you use some heavy rows in there buddy

That's exactly what I was going to do for the 1st Upper Back Exercise (on both Tues/Fri).

do i have potential for thicc
6'2 still fat dyel but its getting better

Can i be thicc if im a manlet?

Thicc is an easy physique to achieve for manlets.

Thicc manlets are my weakness

Change 1x6 to 3x6

yeah

Good start man. You'll make it

thicc is the optimal physique for manlets

/thicc/ manlets are the best

Thanks for the (You)s anons.I stopped lifting about a year ago and I will start lifting again.What do you guys think about the routine l used to follow?And I am thinking about doing some cardio on rest days.

A:Front Squat 3x5
Bench Press 3x5
Row 3x5
Power snatch 3x3
Lateral raises 4x6

B:deadifts 3x5
Ohp 3x5
Power cleans 3x3
Front squats 3x3
Chinups 4-6 x 3-6 (add weight if needed)

Day A version 2 (c)
Front squats 5 x 3
Bench 5 x 3
Snatch 5 x 1 (Going for about 80% 1rm)
Accesories as i want

Day B version 2 (Day D)
Deadlift 5 x 2
Everything else the same

AxbxaxxBxCxD

Anyone have that picture of the thicc young guy drinking a beer, dark hair, blue shorts, shirtless. Goal body there.

looks all over the place to be honest. get on an upper/lower program, take up canditos linear strength and hypertrophy program and then when you are ready jump over to his 6 week.

you can only get thicc with a 34"+ waist and thats genetic. you can't get thicc with a specific routine.

Imagine how wet she is. I know I would be

>Those wide shoulders
>MFW 6'2" 16 inch shoulders at best
Its not fair

Can someone recommend a good beginner /thicc/ routine?

Also how often do you guys lift?

I like it i like it

thicc is between 15-17% bf you are at like 20. ur getting though.

Getting there eventually ...

What a hotie

We ripped the philosophy off wholesale from 70sbig.com. It's just about being as big and strong as you personally can be. It's nattiness agnostic. That's like a personal choice man.

I compete in an IPF affiliated federation in a powerlifting gym with a strong anti-drug ethos among competing athletes so personally choose to stay natty. But have no problem with people who don't as like it's their own choice man.

What's the weight progression? Increase until at the max reps specified then increase by how much? If there's no weight progression specified it's not a complete program.

>Bench, OHP, Deadlift, Squats
>Start at 80% ORM until I can do 8 sets, then up weight
>anything starting at 8 reps
>go until I can go to 12, up the weight
>Regular PPL schedule

How does it look?

tfw not /thic/

Sounds fine. Cut/bulk/recomp to 15% bf and ur good.

Needs real squats for dat ass

Been swimming only the last 6 months, clawing my way back in the weightroom, looking dyel, 29" waist, 37" hips, small frame, 5"9 160lbs.

skip leg day for the next year tbqhwyf

No man, you've got a nice frame. It is just about 3 or so more years.
Deadlifts and squats

You look like you have the average body of a man in the 50s lel not that that is bad

Dumbest thing I've ever heard in my entire life

Hey user am i thicc enuf 4 u

other than that its decent?

U are just fat neckbeards

How big are your tits though

BRAP

Sure as long as you're at intermediate or above weight progression. Otherwise any standard beginner barbell routine will be more optimal. Put in regular squats. Run it. Eat properly. Rest. Report back with pics of urself. No homo.