Cute, small butts>>>nigger tier donks

Pic related. Agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sShxBV9ccEE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Small butts are patrician, as long as they're fit and round.

disagreed

Muh sour grapes

That's not a small butt.

Small-Medium sized butt?

that's not small

but yes firm and round is better than large and wobbly.
however flat is worst, feels like shit when pumping from behind

I thought this was the norm. Are we so deep that vanilla is a fetish?

t. asslet

americans are being systematically brain washed to fetishize fat nigger asses to promote race mixing (those of african descent have a genetic disposition to collect large fat reserves in the buttocks)

Yes. Yes we are.

>DA J00S
i dont think youre actually being systematically brainwashed.
i do think however that youre bitter and need to blame something for not having any friends and not receiving any female attention.
personally i just like a firm and plump ass, not becky/ling-ling tier, but not full on tanishamode either.

>americans are being systematically brain washed to fetishize fat nigger asses

kek

Don't worry, no amount of brainwashing will ever make me want anything but the finest of 100% Japanese waifus

I'm not American and I don't have a television so I'm relatively safe myself. All the road side ads are thin white girls.

>it's all just coincidences, goyim, we'd never systematically push multiculturalism to destabilize white countries

what about this body ? (if not a shoop)

thin girls are less fertile, and provides less chance of good offspring.
but what about your gf's ass?
oh right you probably dont even have one, so you're sitting at home and telling other people on a mongolian basket weaving forum that they should like a thin ass over a thick ass when you probably don't have either

>muh jews are reptilians pulling the strings over the world and using mind control on the good whites
come on, do you unironically believe that??

They have absurdly disproportionate representation in Hollywood, journalism, finance, and politics. They're not omnipotent, but they're certainly pulling strings to advance this multicultural, globalist agenda. Their advocacy for diversity and the destruction of national identity probably has more to do with their history of being outcasts in Europe for centuries. However harmless their intentions, the results are obviously bad for the rest of us.

Those asses are flabby m8. If you want small, it better be a tight bubble butt.

How the fuck do people so naive like you exist here? Do you really believe that all white countries becoming dumping grounds for the most undesirable elements of the third world is a fucking coincidence?

A significant majority of the people here who question white genocide are shitskins themselves.

Do you know the average IQ score of jews? Of course they're successful, they're naturally quick learners and they value education.
the then small and relatively new America of the past has faced a lot of immigration throughout history, it is indeed built on immigration from many different countries following famines and a promise of success.

Don't interrupt your enemy when he's making mistakes, I suppose.

You can't seriously believe that 2% of the population representing 50% of journalists, politicians, and bankers can be explained by IQ. If this were the case, we'd expect the racial distribution of these areas to be similar to the racial distribution of Ivy League schools, which is clearly not the case.

America was founded on European immigration, sure. The founders were quite clear that the intent was to create a white nation. Hell, we were 90% white until 1970, when the Hart Cellar immigration reform took effect.

The egalitarianist idea that all immigrants are identical, that Western cultural won't change at all when we're white minority is patently absurd.

are big asses undesirable elements of the third world?? hahahahahhah

im just saying that a majority of people are likely not attracted to a thin ass

>flabby
No fucking way those are flabby

>I'm not really retarded haha
>You are tho

you blew this up desu, im just saying that being attracted to a big and round ass isn't the work of jews.
people have been attracted to big asses for a long time

alright, you got me. do you by any chance browse pol?
because i dont. i dont really research politics and jews not gonna lie. maybe they are trying to take over.

That's uncategorically false. The nigger ass fetish didn't start gaining popularity until the 1990s, right around the time that obesity began skyrocketing.

I'm not the guy you were replying to though. I just added my two shekels here because you come off as a reality denying fuckwit.

I'm still unsure of whether their motivation is malicious or not, but the effects of their policies are obviously destructive to Western civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=sShxBV9ccEE

Your such a faggot

Small and shapely are best. OP girl's ass looks hella flabby, though.

OP a shit

Damn, dats noice! Can someone make a comparison pic with this shapely little arse and OP girl's flabby bum?

I didn't say the thin models are what I find personally attractive. I just said I'm relatively safe from race mixing propaganda just by location.

no one unironically believes in reptilian mind control.
they believe in systematic propaganda by a small circle of powerful figures based in hollywood.
propaganda has existed literally all throughout human history, whether written down or word of mouth.

>will never willingly

That's not how it works with them.

lol youve never been to the South then.

this was a native american nation before it was white...

>destabilize white countries
See, this is where all the /pol/ conspiracy theories (delusions) fall apart. Why would the rich and powerful want to destabilize the countries that host the markets that allow their financial and political power?

>This country is wealthy with a safe and dependable system of government and stable law system
>I guess I'll just destroy all that and put my income, investments, political office, and even personal safety at risk because I hate white people or something
Stormfags are retards lol

>native American
>nation

They inhabited the area, but there was never a legal structure or any legitimacy to their claims. This is an amusing line of logic though, seeing as Europeans colonized the land thousands of years before Asians came across the Bering strait.

You've ignored all my subsequent posts. I'm not sure their intent is malicious. There's no conscious effort to destroy civilization. They simply have a misplaced belief in egalitarianism and a self serving desire to push for the dissolution of national borders.

This is an amazing butt

honestly if you prefer fat and flabby you're probably gay low key and should try fucking a boy in the butt next time ;)

anyone can get fat. it's about distribution of fat. no shit a landwhale has fat everywhere

so how does it feel to be a pedophile