Getting mired

Okey Veeky Forums. It's time to confess this situation now. I'm a 6', 180 lbs 22 yo male.

I'll start with the good thing first. I get mired a lot. I mean a lot. But the problem is I always get mired from my own gender. Sometimes females. Let me give you an example; yesterday a guy returned some of my stuff to my home. I was just woken up and he said, "Man I have to say, you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen. What the fuck are you doing at home go outside and slay some".

What the fuck is wrong with me so I can't be mired from girls that much...

Continue the story user, I'm getting a semi

Same here

Is that you in the picture?

>Man I have to say, you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen

A legit good-looking man gets mired from both chicks and gays. I think you simply look gay and that's why you're getting a lot of looks from men

Okey another story, before that happened, I was returning from college just had a party and I was wearing a white shirt. 5 high school students were walking next to me and I hear one of them saying "If I was this guy, I would be drowning in pussy fuck my life. And his friend said maybe he is gay".

Also fuck you user. (I have more stories)

Yes.

What the fuck do I do then? I'm not into benises.

>I'm not into benises
OP, we both know that's not true

I kek'd with a nope face user

You're a good looking guy, which I think you know, but you probably don't realise quite how good looking you actually are.
Men mire a lot more obviously than women I find.
The other day I was on the train and a girl handed me a piece of paper with her name and number on. I didn't even realise she was looking at me.
Either men are more oblivious or women are sneaky when checking people out.

I think its because when a guy mires a guy, they are just relaxed and feeling comfartable, like you said "oblivious". But women attach too much when they mire and don't have the guts to do it.

i thought i was attractive but ive never had that happen. Post pic plz so I know what level you need to be to unlock that

/fit may be the faggiest goddamn thing I've ever seen. Continue, OP.

Okey this one is the gayest one. On a sunny day, I slayed my gf and was returning home. Some workers were painting that wall outside of an apartment. One of them (I think he was the alpha one) exactly said this: "I can't believe such a beautiful creature can be alive."

That was so gay I wanted to kms.

You look gay

>"I can't believe such a beautiful creature can be alive''

said no man ever

Maybe. But it could also be that when a straight dude mires a guy, they don't feel the need to be subtle because they're not interested in anything sexual, and therefore don't fear rejection.
And I think gay dudes need to be more obvious because a smaller section of the population is gay so you need to make your intentions that much clearer.
But maybe I'm talking shit.

I don't really want to post a picture, sorry dude.
I'd say I'm a high 7? Maybe higher but I have low self esteem. I think people in general are pretty bad at knowing how attractive they really are.

>I was just woken up and he said, "Man I have to say, you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen. What the fuck are you doing at home go outside and slay some".
Things that never happened: the post.

Thank you for the chuckle. But that's enough of your autistic fantasies. Back to /r9k/.

>you are the most beautiful man I've ever seen

A woman would never say that to another woman. but no, we bros we stick up to each other, we mir and we proud for one another. men are the best (no homo).

Bro, if you're not modeling now you could probably get into it. Looking at your pic makes me want to buy that watch.

because you initimidate females. Most of them probably think 'I'm out of his league' or 'He probably already has a gf that's 10 times hotter than me'

so unless you make the first move, you won't get many results

/thread