God damn it Veeky Forums, I'm always hungry, always. I'm not overweight, I'm closer to under weight...

God damn it Veeky Forums, I'm always hungry, always. I'm not overweight, I'm closer to under weight, but I'm ALWAYS HUNGRY.

I feel like I eat ALL DAY LONG but even when I'm done eating I still just want to eat more. For example, I woke up and had a bowl of chicken soup, then ten minutes later I had some oats. An hour later I had a grilled cheese sandwich, followed by a can of chowder. Then at some point I had a peanut butter sandwich, and some smoked cheddar. And I'm still fucking hungry. This was all within 12 hours.

Is this a normal thing? Do you just live every day hungry all the time? How do you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQEJyjKTH9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Maybe you have tapeworm or something lol

I've thought about that possibility.

>I'm closer to under weight, but I'm ALWAYS HUNGRY.
yeah mr skeleton, im pretty sure the quantities you eat are very small, like the servings of a small girl.. do you even eat like a real man?

Everything you listed is garbage food and you have no structure to your meals so I'm guessing you have no idea about nutrition.
I eat seven times a day, I know exactly what I'm going to eat and exactly what time I'm going to eat it. You need to do some research.

>itt i eat 2 candys still hungry
you ate like 1,5kkcal no wonder you are hungry

youtu.be/YQEJyjKTH9g
watch brian eat and try it too if you make ill bet you cant make it past meal 2 in one day

That sounds like less than 1500 calories brother-man, eat some fast food burgers if you want to gain weight

I eat more than my fat family but my fast metabolism keeps that shit in check

Shit man how do people eat that much food?

But fast food burgers make me want to throw up while showering.

Maybe I'll just stock up on potatoes again? I can eat 4-5 baked potatoes in one sitting. That's a lot of calories right?

>fast metabolism

haha nice meme
the difference between a fast and slow metabolism is like 400 calories MAX

thats like 1 and 1/2 meals freind
gotta eat big to get big CMON

stop memeing and eat more you're not that special tapeworm

Hey dude I think I found your GF:

100g potatos 70kcal
5big backed ones 700kcal are you even trying?

Smother those bitches in cheese and onions.

Meant this one:

Listen to your body, eat more and you'll probably grow a lot, if your young you might grow taller

> Everybody is cookie cutter and outliers don't exist

Stay fat user

just eat cheese then. you are bitching around that you cant eat that much food and are hungry eat calorie dense foods then.
cheese eggs bacon meat nuts milk and pasta for max calories minimal volume

I'm in my mid 20s, but I'm aware that during my childhood malnutrition led to my height being lower than my father/brother. At least I hit average height.

So what I'm gathering is, this is actually less food than most people eat. I should stop freaking out then.

>one bowl of chicken soup
>some oats
>one grilled cheese sandwich
>a can of chowder (soup again)
>some smoked cheddar
>in a whole day

I'm a 5'6 semi-lazy grill and I probably eat more then that some days! It's not that you have an overactive appetite, you just have warped perspective on diet. Get some more protein in to your meals, eggs, beans, lentils, fish and white meats, also vegetables. Fills you up better and is better for you in general then soups, cheese and white bread.

You've probably fucked up your insulin with your bad eating habits. You're on the road to type 2 diabetes

stop eating breakfast so you dont get hungry early on

yes

400 cals is the outlier

also if your hungry why dont you fucking eat more?