Fitness Cringe

Fitness Cringe

So a gallon of water and some chucks?

idk what I'm looking at? the first one is of some guys shin, hes a pretty big guy so no definition? is that whats cringe? his shin isn't cut? and the second guy wearing flat soled shoes? even though theyre beneficial for squats and deadlifts?

which one of us is dense? their legs are out of proportion

if I want to cringe I would just ask your 1RM

When will calflets learn?

Well since 2 people in a row didn't see what you were getting at and I still don't it probably just means you started a retarded thread. Just try lifting at the gym instead of taking pictures of strangers.

yorue autistick son

Hahahahah

Fuckng OP taking photos of people at the gym to post to anonymous retards for validation. You're the only retard here, get a fucking grip on life. Just lift at the gym and be out, don't post photos of other people. Post a photo of your own pathetic self.

>reddit spacing
>reddit hugbox message
You have to go back.

>post retarded thread
>call everyone who doesnt validate them redditors

>op
>his thread
something died for this

never skip legs day

their calves are pretty normal. dude on the left got high insertion points. Calves don't grow that much

summer already?

A wall of text isn't Reddit spacing
cocksucker

>mfw I actually prefer reddit spacing

fuck op off, you're a retard and everyone can see through your samefagging, own up to your mistake of posting this, sage

Get diagnosed son

?????kys?????

You mean fags taking pictures of the other people in the gym instead of working out ?
You are right, i hate that too.

last time the picture was posted the OP bitched about his shaved legs.

>"Muh Reddit spacing"

Nah, I'm not going to change the way I've used this site for eight years to appease you fags. I have not heard of this bullshit until like a month ago.

What the fuck even is reddit spacing? Like you, I've never seen it until maybe a month ago

I was under the impression that to change paragraphs you have to hit the enter bar twice rather than once. though this thread does not have an instance of it.

But neither of those two replies used even a single newline...

Nigga I wear a tie-dye wife beater, jean shorts, and chucks to the gym. Fuck outta here with that normie shit.

kill yourself

I see that dumb 'muh reddit spacing' shit in so many threads now, I genuinely think it's just one guy who keeps posting it

"reddit spacing" is when you're making a post and you use line breaks.

like that one, in order to separate sentences instead of making a wall of text.

peopel will cry about it but it makes long posts easier to read.

"Wall of text" is objectively the worst posting style or format

Quads checked

no socks, disgusting

Thanks for brightening up my day OP. That's some pretty powerful tism you got there.

except he didn't get quads u fucking newfag faggot

What did OP mean by this?

you are a legit moron

HAHA THOSE GUYS HAVE PROPORTIONAL CALVES!!!!!!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O I AM LAFFIN

It's a stupid meme, but is true in some cases. Think of the guy who writes some "philosophical" fluff

And seperates it

Like this

You'll know what it is when you see it, but most of the time it's just newfags memeing it up.
Wall of text looks better on a pc which is where all this comes from in the first place. The claim is that it's reddit since it's indicative of phone posters.

Op is still a fag btw.