The Great Debate

Cutting vs Bulking.
All things cinsidered, which is easier?

For the average Ameriburger, they're going to be roughly as difficult.
assuming you have some level of personal restraint however, cutting would be overall easier, especially if you have muscle memory prone to cardio activity already.
You could just run like 5 miles a day 5 or 6 times a week in the morning then do some high intensity treadmill workout 3 or 4 days a week in the afternoon.
Beyond that the trick is mostly calorie counting. One of the big things that makes cutting easier is that bulking has a lot to do with portioning ehat you eat for good results. Now, you can and probably should still portion your nutrient and vitamin intake with a citting diet, but at the end of the day it's much more generic calories in/calories out.

Obviously some lifting is still reccomended, as it will help keep your muscles toned and prevent you from looking like a deflated balloon. Granted, even that is more attarctive than being overweight.

Cutting is much easier because when it comes down to it it's basically "eat less calories than you're intaking". Obvioisly for the best results, you would want a more specific plan than that, but if you broadly follow that rule and don't deviate you WILL lose weight.

Cutting for sure. Just don't eat. Literally not that difficult.

bulking
more food means more energy which improves your mood, productivity, health and everything
and it's literally in our genes to overeat whenever food is available

Only a shutin could claim this.
Cutting means you have less energy, but you still have to go to the gym and maintain strength.

Add to that having an 8 hour job, having to study 2 hours a day and having a active social life. You're tired, aggressive and less energetic, it ain't an easy state of existence

This.
By simply eating less than you burn off and doing ab excercises, you can get a lean fugure with a 6 pack.
Now, you won't be ripped at all. So any alpha that does do gains is going to outclass you for the girl in the club 9/10 times, BUT you will similarly still outclass the fatties 9/10 times.

I don't have any work this summer (new job starts up in the fall) and I will be living at home until I move to New York for the job. I have the stamina to hit 30+ miles a week.
I just eat way too fucking much, plus I midnight snack. I also drink alcohol a lot when I'm playing vidya.

Anyway, I believe I have a good scenario to make it work though.

You're just really weak-willed and bitchy.

That's why cutting is more EXPENSIVE, while you could bulk on beans and greens and still have a better diet than the average American (not that hard).
To cut without feeling tired, weak, and bitchy, you'll have to make meat your staple food, that's expensive.

Literally just drink water. Lots and lots of water. It doesn't go all the way, but it goes a long way yo offset cravings

cutting is easier for those with more willpower and smaller appetites
bulking is easier for people with big appetites and some willpower

bulking is easier, there's a bulking epidemic in America. Not a cutting epidemic.

Theoretically if anyone that is an experienced runner has no excuse to be overweight.
If you're putting in miles and miles like claims to be doing, then all you really need to do is stop fucking eating so much.

>eat less calories than you're intaking

noggin status: joggin'

I don't even disagree with you on thay, but for someone that is mildly overweight and has no workout experience, cutting would be easier to get into

>implying he's not right

>having to study for highschool
ok brainlet most people don't have to study during easy mode school

OP, listen. I'm going to break the forbidden rule and TL;DR the sticky for you because people like you keeo asking the same retarded fucking questions amd I've had enough of it.

1. Eat LESS calories than you burn off. The bigger the difference, the faster you will lose weight, but also the harder it will be
2. Stop eating out. Cut it all out. It's shit for you and your physic.
3. For that matter syop eating grains too. At least most of them. Bread, pasta, most rices, etc.
4. Constant state low intemcity cardio should be a complimentary excercise at most. Your main cardio should be high intensity intervals with 1 minute rest periods between burt sessions. This shit right here will also make you sleep like an angel at night.
5. You can't target a specific area of the body for cutting. The fact of the matter is, no amount of """""ab excercises""""" are going to give you abs. The abs are already there under your fat. And lower belly fat is the LAST thing to go when cutting. That's just the first place your body stores it. If you want abs, then you need to stop believing in that P90X3 ab ripper or whatever other "proven ab workout" you've been eyeing. I'm not saying don't do it. It's still exercise after all, but understand that it's not going to give you abs. Managing what you eat will.

There faggot. Never ask these dumb ass questions again. I'm not going to bother summing up bulking for you because it's more likely you're some overweight neckbeard that really just needs to lsoe weighy first and foremost.

Anybody else think his shoulders look proportionally too small in the right image?

They CG'd him up in the wolverine.
In all the other Xmen movies he's mostly all natural with the exception of X-24 in Logan, where they made him look a bit younger