Estrogen, xenoestrogens in the water supply and their effects on male and female development

Since the (((mods))) deleted the previous thread, let's discuss how to prevent the negative affects of abnormal levels of estrogen and xenoestrogens in the water supply.

Surely you've noticed women developing faster and hitting puberty earlier and males becoming more frail and less confident/agressive.

What are the main causes:
>hormonal birth control and it's trickling effects into the water supply
>xenoestrogens from plastic food containers
>hormonal growth hormones in agriculture and mass produced animal husbandry

What should be done about it and how can we safeguard our Health and FITNESS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen#Effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>phoneposter

I'm sure it has nothing to do with any of the other differences in human life that's been going on since industrialism combined forces with capitalism on a global scale. Must be the tap water, right?

Sure, it's certainly not you sitting in front of the computer the whole fucking day, you beta faggot

>projecting this hard

This desu

There's a reason tit-cows are becoming more common, males are becoming numale more often, and breast cancer rates are increasing.

>There's a reason
And that reason is...the tap water, really? Americans don't even drink tap water.

I doubt that's a major contributor to any of those "problems".

Most people can't afford any of that shit (clean well water, organic food, etc)

>It's not the massive and complex demographic, economic, political, cultural, and scientific shifts that have been occurring since the 1800s, it's tap water and evil gmo foods
kek how do some people have such a simplistic view of life? How stupid, ignorant, or just plain delusional do you have to be to believe the redpill. Also,
>using a fucking Veeky Forums screencap that provides absolutely no sources and evidence as an argument

lol i make $12/hour and eat organic. but then i care about my health and most people don't so...

You see kids, this is what happens when you let Veeky Forums skew your perception of reality and believe any shitty argument that makes you feel like an enlightened strong male and prescribes easy to do crap like "don't drink tap water" to make you feel as though you've embarked on some sort of quest of self improvement. Get a life faggots. Nothing you do will change anything and when you're older and over this crap you'll wish you'd have lived life, just like your pathetic old man who's the reason you turned out the way you are

nigger this isnt some alex jones meme shit
xenoestrogens and their effects on human development are well documented

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen#Effects

>projecting this hard
You know you can filter water and minimize the consumption of all the pollution, right? You know it tastes better, right? Like, nigga it ain't even hard or expensive.

B-BUT WHAT IF THE FILTERS CONTAIN XENUSTRAINS (((THEY))) ARE EVERYWHERE

Pro tips to prevent xenoestrogens that will lower your test and rob your gains:

>drink from clean well water (obviously get it tested for all chemicals)
>don't drink from plastic bottles that have had long sunlight and heat exposure
>don't microwave food in plastic containers
>avoid cheapest milk products that use milk from cows given growth hormones

Anabolicmen.com
Raypeat.com

Do your homework chaps

>Implying posting between sets from phone is worse than wasting your productive time from school/work on the chons
I tend to forget this place is full of elitist neets

Inject testosterone, take an aromatise inhibitor and take letro sparingly.

i was in the thread where this skinny fat gyno man was asking if he looked bad. Thread kinda derailed when i mentioned he should optimize his hormones and avoid endocrine disruptors. Basically HUR DUR you think (((THEY))) are trying to poison you. The thing is it's a nuanced issue. Society has changed. There are harmful environmental factors that will mess with your hormones but it's a side effect of industrializing our world.

The Thread died but i was gonna say this about the easiest things you can do to optimize your Hormones pretty much in order
1.Sleep well (8 hours avoid blue light before bed. Read about how to optimize sleep as it's important for recovery and your hormones.)
2.Cortisol kills Test
3.find a workout that doesn't put too much stress on the body but still makes you grow. Over training can have a negative effect on your test.
4. Get the right nutrients. Micro and Macro
5. Avoid things that disrupt your hormones.

So happy to live in a remote mountain area and having my own source

fuck letrozole larper